LETSROCK!!!! is offline New Member

Ruptured Pec, cycle to bring me back

Ok so, ive recently fully ruptured my left pec. Just got surgery about a week ago.....Life sucks. Cant lift at all, no appetite, cant sleep, all that bullshit.

So with that said i decided its time to stop feeling sorry for myself and turn my body into a lean mean muscle healing machine. So for ive decided to have the cycle consist of Deca Durabolin as a base, obviously test to keep from being supressed (probably sust or enenthate), igf-1 (or gh), and maybe some anavar .

So can someone help me out here? How do i go about doing this? Whats helpful and what wont do jack? And do i inject the igf-1 directly into the ruptured pec? And im planning on using the lr3 igf-1, is this the best choice compared with the reg version? And what about ghrp-6?

Thanks alot in advance!

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Man I am no expert here, but I dont think I would start a cycle one week after a surgery like that, especially if you cant eat or sleep. And you cant workout either, so thats like the 3 most important things you need to do on cycle

bump

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Why dont you wait till your rehab is completed?

I mean you cant eat, sleep, or lift and wanna get back on cycle? Come on man!

The whole point is to increase the rate of recovery. Not to go screw around and lift in the gym, not to mention the gear will help maintain some muscles. And the igf-1 alone increases tissue repair rate by 300%.

Paulicious is offline Junior Member
    I feel your pain. I tore my right pec a couple of years ago. Could barely lift my arm let alone lift and weights with that side of my upper body. I hope you get back on your program soon. I chose not to have the surgery to reattach any torn tendons. I am 100% recovered now and can still push up alot of weight in fact as much as I use too. It does feel weird some times though. I didn't take anything, just took time to recover. Be careful with your lifting. Hope you the best.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by LETSROCK!!!! View Post
    The whole point is to increase the rate of recovery. Not to go screw around and lift in the gym, not to mention the gear will help maintain some muscles. And the igf-1 alone increases tissue repair rate by 300%.

Well then since you already know everything what are you asking us for? Go ahead and fvck your shit up...Nitro

Thanks paulicious appreciate it, as for you nitro, your just mad because i know more than you already and am intelligent enough to ask for help when needed; instead of being a deuche who acts like he knows something meanwhile knows nothing.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    If anything I would just run GH if you're dead set on doing something like this.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks paulicious appreciate it, as for you nitro, your just mad because i know more than you already and am intelligent enough to ask for help when needed; instead of being a deuche who acts like he knows something meanwhile knows nothing.
    why not ask your doc what he recommends instead of asking for opinions on a DISCUSSION board only to like the ones that agree with you and degrade the ones you don't - like I said before, just have this conversation in the mirror and you shouldn't have any disagreements

Its all good bro, if you think doing a cycle right now is the way to go best of luck in your recovery

Btw, I did say I'm no expert

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing a cycle right now would not be a real smart idea.....The best thing you can do for your body is to let it rest and recover........You might be able to use some HGH and or some IGF.....i would not want to use much more than that, bc using aas and not working out, could end up making you fat...JMO

Thread Information