133923 is offline Junior Member

How Long After PCT does it take to recover natural test levels?

I understand the importance of pct in restoring the hpta and getting test levels back up, but on average are you totally recovered after pct or is there a healing process even after u stop the ais and serms?

I just got off a 10 week cycle of sustanon and durabolin , and am running 20mgs of nolvadex for 6 weeks and 20mgs of aromasin for 4 weeks, i know bloowork is necessary after pct, but what is your guess? Will i have recovered after 6 weeks or not?

Thanks

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    The only sure way is to recieve a test.

But 6 weeks from the time you finish PCT... Maybe...

Honestly i would think however long your cycle was is about the time it takes to get your test levels perfectly stable...

I couldnt say for sure.

Best to get the bloodwork IMO.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^x2^

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    You are both wrong. He should definitely be back to normal 6 weeks after pct. Theoretically, he should be 100% at the end of pct.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    All of you are wrong. Your body does not know days from weeks from months. Your body operates independent of time. Some will never fully recover after one cycle and some may recover very quickly after cycles. Bloodwork alone cannot even determine the health of your HPTA.

Was is true? The more cycles you run and the more times you shut down your HPTA the more likely that you will hinder it's ability to EVER recover to its "normal" range.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Your body operates independent of time.
    Thats somewhat asinine. Whats circadian rhythm? Why dont we stay awake forever? Why do people die when they get old? How come you stop growing by a certain age? How do you gauge how quickly cells divide?

I know you are trying to say recovery is subjective, but still, by a certain point you are going to have a majority of people that recovered HPTA function making time relevant.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Thats somewhat asinine. Whats circadian rhythm? Why dont we stay awake forever? Why do people die when they get old? How come you stop growing by a certain age? How do you gauge how quickly cells divide?

I know you are trying to say recovery is subjective, but still, by a certain point you are going to have a majority of people that recovered HPTA function making time relevant.
    you know what I mean.

Thread Information