Thread: not legit

srt4543 is offline New Member

not legit

i posted yesterday about staying on a cycle of high mgs everyone was against it but the thing i am wondering example if you have a bottle of t-200 you do 1000mgs yes that is high but out of 1000mgs you only really get about 500mgs if that the same with sust 250 i am only speaking about mexican aas so my point is i have done enough t-200 sust deca on a good leavel good cycle and got very little gains but sincei have just stayed on it seems to really pay off that way anyone with experince with this please let me know thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I believe T200 is reported to be dosed around 135mg/ml so if you're doing 1000mg/wk of it you're getting roughly 675mg/wk not 500. What were the dosages of your past cycles and what does your diet look like, also what are your stats?

srt4543 is offline New Member
    my last cycle was aratest 600mgs week reforvit-b 100mgs a day incressed till i came off maxed out at 800mg aratest a week i eat a lot of steak potatos and chicken i am 5'7 195
    arms 16.5
    chest 47
    weist 32legs are small
    after i started to up my dose to 1000mgs a week of t-200 i feel so much better everything is kicking in true i have been on for 6 months but i feel great

Thread Information