Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    willgdog is offline New Member

First Cycle and PCT help

I am 19 years old and am thinking about beginning my first cycle. I have been constantly weight training for around 4 years and am ready to get serious with strength and mass gains. Here are the components of my upcoming cycle.
    I would appreciate anybody who has completed a cycle and post I'm thinking about taking the strength stack from www.steroid.com. It consists of 1 D-anabol 25 ; 1 Tren 75 ; 1 Var 10 . These are all oral since i am not willing to take injections (personal preference). I have researched on a couple PCT medications such as novadex, clomid, and aromasin but am not sure the proper doses and times to take these. cycle to educate me on how to go about doing this. I am looking to keep my gains from the cycle and also looking for minimal or no side effects at all.
    I am new to this and looking for the right direction to go in.
    Thanks and any help is much appreciated.

esca_laid is offline Junior Member
    Based on how you posed your question I will make the assumption you have little diet and steroid knowledge. This is where you need to begin: research, research and more research. There are tons of articles on here about PCT, cycles, steroid profiles and much more. Also EDITED has great diet tips along with training and other good information. Before you just start asking for people to tell you everything you need to do, work a bit yourself it’s the best way to learn. Also the stuff on Steroid.com is not legit. Good luck
    Let's not steer guys to other sites, mmmkay?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    at 19 your natural test is likely very high, what is your height, weight, and body fat%?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Ya what big said. What are you stats?

willgdog is offline New Member
    Im 5 foot 6, 152 pounds, and bodyfat is around 7%, and to esca laid's reply, i am knowledgeable about dieting and supplements since i read up a lot on work-out nutrition, im just a bit of a newbie when it comes down to roids, just trying to learn as much as i can thats all

Thread Information