cache49 is offline Associate Member

Gyno: Is this in my head??

Hey all. I am curious if, in your experiences, if one could feel the symptoms of gyno as early as the start of the second week? Maybe my head is messin with me but i can feel my nips getting sore and tender to the poke already. This cycle is my highest dose to date, as follows...
    1-5 dbol 50mg ed
    1-12 deca 600mg ew
    1-14 t cyp 600mg ew

I frontloaded the first week, 1000mg of each test and deca.... could gyno be an issue this early on. Im only 9 days in...thanx

Lame thread, i know....bump

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    I've seen threads before of guys feeling gyno in the second week. Honestly, this is why I am afraid to frontload.

Are you running any AI? What is your bf%?

BF 12-14, 5'6 186 empty, i have dex on hand ready and waiting......

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nah not lame brutha.. legitimate question..
    its my concern with frontloading as well..
    personally id start the adex

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Start the a-dex at .25mg/d, if that doesn't seem to work increase to .50mg/d. Also, your test dosage should be higher that your deca dosage.

Thanx Mulciber....ill give it a day and see what happens, start at .25 ed or eod and hope i dont need my girls la senza discount...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Start the a-dex at .25mg/d, if that doesn't seem to work increase to .50mg/d. Also, your test dosage should be higher that your deca dosage.
    I know, but im in houston training for a few months, i had to get my gear sent here to avoid customs issues. Gotta work with what i have as to not run short the last week or two....when i get home that dose of test will be a proper 750ew.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    I know, but im in houston training for a few months, i had to get my gear sent here to avoid customs issues. Gotta work with what i have as to not run short the last week or two....when i get home that dose of test will be a proper 750ew.
    Nothing wrong with that.....just my 2 cents. You adjusting to the humidity?

**** no....i need a shower after my shower. All the guys here bitch cause i make em crank the ac at 7am on the way to school....haha. But the guys from overs seas are cookin as well, so its an even match. Its below zero back home and alberta is very dry...team that with the usual hot flashes and test flu, and im in for it...haha

Froggy is offline Member
    I would start the adex yesterday!!!

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Can be gyno from test,dbol or deca gyno (but day 9 suggests dbol,test). If you dont have a gf, you can look into strong stuff like Femara if the symptoms get worse. A-dex is good , but .25mg EOD might be a little bit low . You can stay on that dose(maintenance) as soon as u bring the symptoms down.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    you do know adex will do nothing for procatin issues?you need to run letro while on a 19 nor compound

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Can be gyno from test,dbol or deca gyno (but day 9 suggests dbol,test). If you dont have a gf, you can look into strong stuff like Femara if the symptoms get worse. A-dex is good , but .25mg EOD might be a little bit low . You can stay on that dose(maintenance) as soon as u bring the symptoms down.
    deca gyno..there is little evidence for the involvement of progesterone in gyno. with deca they studied the effect of progesterone blocking on estrogenic effects, and it had no effect whatsoever. so the progesterone should not be causing it. if it were to cause gyno its likely caused due to its estrogenic effects via the AR.

prolactin issues id go with caber/dostinex or bromo.. caber being the better option IMO.
    hell, even b6 is shown to reduce prolactin levels. i run 200mg ed while using deca or tren . bump to 600 if issues arise.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    enough said, if you re already starting to feel or noticing the symptoms u should of start the letro already better to b safe than sorry, u know what i mean.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    is this common with front loading

Thanx for the advise people....like i said all i have is on hand is Adex, but i see letro seems to be the more popular choice in this particular situation. I have ordered some letro and for now the dex will be better than nothing for the next week or so....cheers

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Hey all. I am curious if, in your experiences, if one could feel the symptoms of gyno as early as the start of the second week? Maybe my head is messin with me but i can feel my nips getting sore and tender to the poke already. This cycle is my highest dose to date, as follows...
    1-5 dbol 50mg ed
    1-12 deca 600mg ew
    1-14 t cyp 600mg ew

I frontloaded the first week, 1000mg of each test and deca.... could gyno be an issue this early on. Im only 9 days in...thanx
    its very possible. you should be running an AI or other anti e prevention.

i got gyno 8 days into my last cycle. It was the first time I used a PH kicker in the front 4 weeks. I suspect the Dbol .

Thread Information