WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member

Wrist pain on cycle

On week 3 of test e... have been getting really bad pain throughout my right wrist/forearm anytime I do basically any bicep or tricep exercise.
    Chest, back, legs, and most shoulder exercises are fine but anything that puts pressure on my wrist or forearm kills.

Does anyone know what the problem could be or what I should do?

I don't want to make things worse but I also don't want to have to avoid bis and tris during the next couple months of my cycle.

stpete is offline Banned
    These pains will happen when doing any isolated exercises. I know you said that it happens with any exercise, but i'd try some dumbell and straight kickbacks for starters. Also try reps instead of weight. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    These pains will happen when doing any isolated exercises. I know you said that it happens with any exercise, but i'd try some dumbell and straight kickbacks for starters. Also try reps instead of weight. Just a thought.
    True but it's been really bad lately, and just in the right arm.
    Even if I was okay with high reps (which I'm not since I'm trying to bulk during the cycle) I couldn't, I picked up a 30 pound dumbell with my right arm today and it hurt like hell.

Don't know if it's the muscle, the bone, or what?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    is it joint pain?

Or just incredible muscle soreness?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    is it between your elbow and your wrist.. the bone on the outside hurts like its being stressed???

Maybe joint pain?
    I've never had it before so I can't say for sure.
    Definitely not muscle soreness...

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    is it between your elbow and your wrist.. the bone on the outside hurts like its being stressed???
    Yes that's exactly what it is!

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing last winter on my right wrist. Mostly I felt when I did ez bar curls and cable tricepc pushdowns. But I was on GH 4iu a day (serostim) and figured its a carpal tunnel syndrome. It was so painful that when I tried to throw a ball to my 8 months dog, the pain was so sharp that I felt it throughout the whole arm , shoulder and in my head. I stopped gh and it didn't help. The b*tch of it all was that I promised someone to be at the gym every day and I had to train through the pain. I used all kinda wraps, thermo wrist wraps , icy hot, lidocaine crap etc. Nothing helped. I really wanted to go for a surgery already and something happened that kept me away from the gym for a little bit over a month. I didn't lift anything except for a spoon or a fork and it went away. But I know what you saying because my pain was so severe that I had to attach a knuckle to my steering wheel that they use on forklifters, because I couldn't turn it using my right hand. I suggest ease up on the weights bro because if u work out thru pain , it'll become worse.

yeah.. most likely imflamation..
    might want to take a break for a little bit but i know thats hard to do.
    if your using an ez curl bar use the wide grip. preacher curls will be brutal as well.. wont even mention skull crushers.
    i had the same problem.. switched to just dumbbells for awhile..iced down the forearm afterwards.
    try using wrist straps..
    this can linger on for a long time so do what you can to avoid irritating it any further.

ehh i was slow on that one

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Thunder View Post
    Yes that's exactly what it is!
    I've dealt with this for years. I've just worked through it. Sucks but has to be done. It'll get better.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Agree with Mulciber..

Use wraps and watch your grip as well....

I think I'll just trying skipping bis and tris this week to see if it heals up.
    It's not as bad as PrideFedor's was, and I don't want to make it any worse.
    Letting up on it for a week or so sounds like the way to go.

Recommend any supplements or vitamins to help? Calcium?

Haus of Hell is offline New Member
    I've had that problem before, most probable, as was in my case, that the muscle is exerting a "twisting" force on the bone, bad analogy, but having a lil brain fart. Like shin splints, but in your forearm. When I had that problem i just eased up on lifts that aggrivated it. Healed up and went away in about a month for me.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Thunder View Post
    I think I'll just trying skipping bis and tris this week to see if it heals up.
    It's not as bad as PrideFedor's was, and I don't want to make it any worse.
    Letting up on it for a week or so sounds like the way to go.

Recommend any supplements or vitamins to help? Calcium?
    No calcium. If calcium is good for your bones ( makes it stronger), large calcium deposits in the joints make them more painful. There's a thing called ALFLUTOP. Im throwing a name of it out there because its not an anabolic steroid . If you need to know where u can get it , i'll let you know( in the open of course. Im not trying to lure u into anything-"GOD FORBID") It contains minerals, biopeptides and more good stuff that lubricate your joints and help it just as good as nandrolone does. U need 20 ampoules and have 20 days course. It does help Ricky.

Roshambo is offline Member
    It's like tendinitis, I have it too. Just change the way you curl. What helps me is if I do not squeeze the bar with my fingers, I keep a loose grip and it doesn't hurt.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had the same issue...i figured my aas caused a surge of my own GH...causing like an acute carpal tunnel....just a thought....maybe someone already suggested that....sorry if they did...

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you use wraps...i suggest inzer's long wrist wraps....go to inzernet.com...you can wrap your wrist super tight and they dont loose their elastisity for a really long time....also have them sew the end stationary...not just a thumb loop...that works really well...you may notice an increase in your bench with these

Thread Information