fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

synthol and calfs

anyone tried injecting synthol in their calfs before?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sure people have........

J431S is offline Banned
    why....do u want to shoot some in your calfs?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    why....do u want to shoot some in your calfs?
    Thats obvious bro...However if you want o give up walking for a few days go right ahead bro.

i have tried everything to make it grow work it every now and then,work it out everyday,eod high volume low volume,high reps and low reps walking on my toes,extreme stretch and nothing seems to help my main lagging muscle is my calfs i am not even looking to get it huge average will be fine with me i am kinda depressed thats why i am reading up about synthol i am sure there are guys out there having the same problem..

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    take spin class 3 or 4 days a week for an hour, you will develop some calves

it will be harder for me to bulk or even maintain my muscle mass..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Synthol is not the answer, hard work and training and of course diet are the keys.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    some guy on true life got plastic surgery and had silicone implants put in his calves for the same reason. not saying its a good idea, but i would rather do that than synthol. its a lot easier to get silicone removed than scar tissue

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Same problem here bro! but hey Arnold have the same problem too!

i tried everything and never really had any growth,the problem is that my muscle insertion is very high which is making it even harder to have growth,i am ****ed with my calfs seriously guys

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    calf raises

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    ^^X2...and many different variations of them

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    anyone tried injecting synthol in their calfs before?
    have you ever done a synthol injection or a calve injection?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    have you ever done a synthol injection or a calve injection?
    nope never

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've injected calves once, that was enough. Never again. And that wasn't synthol.
    For synthol to be effective frequent injections, often large, are required so as to fill the muscle to the point of actually stretching the muscle fascia. It can be rather uncomfortable, I would hate to think of trying to walk for the month or so you were on.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    What's your calf workout look like and how often do you work them?

i vary my workouts every now and then with high reps sometimes and low rep workouts at other times till i cant really walk on my calfs,i work them out eod doing standing calf raises,calf raises on the press machine,one leg calf raises i do the 3 angles when standing toes pointing inwards outwards and just straight

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    i vary my workouts every now and then with high reps sometimes and low rep workouts at other times till i cant really walk on my calfs,i work them out eod doing standing calf raises,calf raises on the press machine,one leg calf raises i do the 3 angles when standing toes pointing inwards outwards and just straight
    I have the same problem with my calves. I read the protocol for synth oil and it did not sound too bad and the manufacture even claims it leads to permanent gains so I was ready to try it. It requires 5 injections every day for about a month.(each calf) I thought I wanted to try a calf injection of just test cyp first to check the pain level. There was no pain at the time of injection and only slight soreness the next day. but, for the week following it was murder to even walk. Phate told me that there are a huge amount of nerve bundles in the calf and massive veins and there is even a danger of causing a blood clot which if it breaks loose could cause a stroke. So I have decided that my very cut and small calves will have to do. I keep blasting them in hopes I will eventually find a regime that will make them match my quads and upper body. But, I don't think even a small risk of a stroke is worth it. Besides Arnold's calves were not huge but nobody really noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
    I have the same problem with my calves. I read the protocol for synth oil and it did not sound too bad and the manufacture even claims it leads to permanent gains so I was ready to try it. It requires 5 injections every day for about a month.(each calf) I thought I wanted to try a calf injection of just test cyp first to check the pain level. There was no pain at the time of injection and only slight soreness the next day. but, for the week following it was murder to even walk. Phate told me that there are a huge amount of nerve bundles in the calf and massive veins and there is even a danger of causing a blood clot which if it breaks loose could cause a stroke. So I have decided that my very cut and small calves will have to do. I keep blasting them in hopes I will eventually find a regime that will make them match my quads and upper body. But, I don't think even a small risk of a stroke is worth it. Besides Arnold's calves were not huge but nobody really noticed.
    they werent when he was a teen but they grew like weed by time..is there anyone with the same problem who can give me any clues or hints to try?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    got my calves to grow by useing heavy weights and priority training they came first, i also flexed everytime i walked a short distance... wont belive how good that works walking on your toes.. shew.. oh ya and once there pumped in the gym good streaching rountines.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    got my calves to grow by useing heavy weights and priority training they came first, i also flexed everytime i walked a short distance... wont belive how good that works walking on your toes.. shew.. oh ya and once there pumped in the gym good streaching rountines.
    i am doing all that and still no progress whatsoever

we are limited to the genetics were born with so you gota max out those calves.. if nothing works then its up 2 you on how far you go to get big calves some people get implants..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    we are limited to the genetics were born with so you gota max out those calves.. if nothing works then its up 2 you on how far you go to get big calves some people get implants..
    i have long legs and that aint helping cause my muscle insert is just too high making it even much more difficult to add mass..

yes i also have long legs im 6'5" and my calves are 18 1/2" so they still need to get bigger but they are growing it takes time, good muscle takes time to build.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    i am doing all that and still no progress whatsoever
    Check out this link fitguy... I use this for a base and tweeked it to my liking...

http://thefitshow.tv/remastered/seas...eoId=331394329

Thread Information