fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

equipiose only results

i was wondering what results did guys get from using equipiose only before,looking from feedback from guys who really used it..peace

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want to inject synthol into your calves and run an EQ only cycle......sounds great......

SpiderRico is offline Member
    hahahaha

bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    dont expect much more than a lighter wallet. dont get me wrong, i run EQ but not by itself. what are you loking to get out of it and why only EQ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    personally I don't care for eq even as part of a real cycle, but certainly not alone.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i was wondering what results did guys get from using equipiose only before,looking from feedback from guys who really used it..peace

don't have the right answer for u but i think there is a good reason why bbder stacked multiple steroids during their cycle: defination and mass size!!

well for some reason specially after my last gear where my gear appeared to be bunk i decided not to run gear again unless i am 100% certain it aint bunk,i have a good source of eq and i changed my goals looking to bulk 5lbs of muscle or more and wont cycle till i have kids cause for some reason i am afraid cycling would affect my sperm count along with other sides like acne and hairloss,now looking to just have a lean physique and be healthy,i know that everything should be fine with proper pct but none the less there is a risk, i am not really considered a really steroid user i have done test only a couple of times and didnt know much then but i decided to leave juice alone specially the highly androgenic ones so was looking for a milder steroid...peace

jg42058p is offline Member
    running EQ alone wont make you gain much. It will shut down your test production as a result, and by not having as much testosterone in your body you wont gain much muscle.... thus EQ should never be ran alone because it needs to be stacked with testosterone of some kind to replace the natural test you would have.
    Test + Eq = great results, Eq alone = very little results and testiscle shrinkage

you could easily put on 15-20lbs of lean tissue with a test EQ stack

and you could most likely put on nothing by stacking it alone

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    how can you say you're not a steroid user but you have used steroids ?

if you're looking for 5 pounds, just get some supplements and eat better. don't bother wasting money on eq when it probably will do the same as supps by it self

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yes I will reinstate what has already been said, EQ will shut you down and is still considered a steroid . IF your just looking for a lean healthy physique rearrange your diet and training methods for such. A little bit of dedication and work ethic go a long way

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    well for some reason specially after my last gear where my gear appeared to be bunk i decided not to run gear again unless i am 100% certain it aint bunk,i have a good source of eq and i changed my goals looking to bulk 5lbs of muscle or more and wont cycle till i have kids cause for some reason i am afraid cycling would affect my sperm count along with other sides like acne and hairloss,now looking to just have a lean physique and be healthy,i know that everything should be fine with proper pct but none the less there is a risk, i am not really considered a really steroid user i have done test only a couple of times and didnt know much then but i decided to leave juice alone specially the highly androgenic ones so was looking for a milder steroid...peace
    I'd just forget the whole idea mate,,,, at least till you have got a grip on the very basics of steroids and how they work.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I'd just forget the whole idea mate,,,, at least till you have got a grip on the very basics of steroids and how they work.
    did i say anything that indicated i dont know much about steroids ???? not everyone uses test with his cycles nor it is a must either ,hrt levels of test are more than fine and even some european bodybuilders dont use test in their cycles not everyone responds well to test and some people are more prone to sides than others...

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy;425***9
    did i say anything that indicated i dont know much about steroids????
    Yes mate, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    how can you say you're not a steroid user but you have used steroids ?

if you're looking for 5 pounds, just get some supplements and eat better. don't bother wasting money on eq when it probably will do the same as supps by it self
    i have ran one test only like 4 years ago and didnt keep much due to some illness that i got in pct,2nd one was like 5weeks or so and got too much hairloss so i stopped 3rd attempted test deca and gear was bunk,i did these through 5 years or so and at least 2 doesnt count ...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes mate, everything.
    lol its funny because its true! Why doesnt this guy go to a "european forum" to get more advice on test free cycles. This guy is a joke.

equipiose only results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know is that taking the p155 or what, i'll assume thats a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    lol its funny because its true! Why doesnt this guy go to a "european forum" to get more advice on test free cycles. This guy is a joke.
    i have pointed out that some guys run test free cycles with no problems whatsoever specially when running mild steroids like winstrol ,anavar ,tbol,anadrol and equi i didnt advocate these though and i said that hrt levels are fine,some guys reported great gains from equi alone some didnt everybody reacts different and seriously i have been for sometime here and saw that there are some guys here who are making fun at others and trying to sound smart who are relying completely on juice and doesnt even look in good shape after all...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you know all these people who reported great gains without test why ask here? If you dont like the answers you get then dont post here.

its not that i dont like the answers and i posted the question to get more info on the doses duration and gains guys got,what i dont like is the flaming part and trying to make me sound stupid.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    You keep saying Hrt doses are fine,.....but if you are taking hrt, then you are taking test......therefore it would be ok.....but if you are wanting to take absolutely no test....then no it wouldnt be that ok...

what country u in fitguy?

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    what country u in fitguy?
    egypt

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Oh god, these kind of subjects bring so much debate but in the end nothing gets solved. Obviously your set on running eq only so go ahead and do it then post your results with pics.

Thread Information