i had a lot of increased aggresion on 2nd cycle i think

anyways lemme explain this 5 years ago i took a cycle of test e 800 mg every week with 35mg d-bol for only four weeks (i stopped in early cycle) this was the first cycle, i had only mild if any increased aggression, now like a year after that i did 500mg of test e every week ,and i think this might be the steroids , im suspecting they might of been overdosed, but i had a considerable increase in aggression, much more then that other time, and that was only for 3 weeks. so anyways, can someone tell me the other possibilites why that 2nd cycle would increase my aggression more then the 1st?

btw i did them only for 4 weeks first cycle and 3 weeks 2nd cycle, because i thought i had dedication to bodybuilding which i didn't, i learned my lesson.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too many variables really. Also the first cycle was not really run long enough to see the effects, it takes 4-6 weeks for it to peak so you wouldnt really know what it did to you and was a complete waste. The Second time you only did 3 weeks and were aggressive? again it takes longer than that to peak its probably a mental issue not the juice.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    anyways lemme explain this 5 years ago i took a cycle of test e 800 mg every week with 35mg d-bol for only four weeks (i stopped in early cycle) this was the first cycle, i had only mild if any increased aggression, now like a year after that i did 500mg of test e every week ,and i think this might be the steroids , im suspecting they might of been overdosed, but i had a considerable increase in aggression, much more then that other time, and that was only for 3 weeks. so anyways, can someone tell me the other possibilites why that 2nd cycle would increase my aggression more then the 1st?

btw i did them only for 4 weeks first cycle and 3 weeks 2nd cycle, because i thought i had dedication to bodybuilding which i didn't, i learned my lesson.
    Definitely was NOT from the Test. Wasn't even in your body long enough and though everyone reacts differently, I doubt you saw aggression with only 500mg.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    Definitely was NOT from the Test. Wasn't even in your body long enough and though everyone reacts differently, I doubt you saw aggression with only 500mg.
    i dunno, i never had acne on my upper back, and 3 weeks later after taking it, the top part of my back, mainly back of traps was covered with it... honestly i think it might of been a hormone adjustment problem, cuz i heard that when during the first week the steroids kick in thats when the acne is the worst.
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 10-16-2008 at 02:26 PM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    i dunno, i never had acne on my upper back, and 3 weeks later after taking it, the top part of my back, mainly back of traps was covered with it... honestly i think it might of been a hormone adjustment problem, cuz i heard that when during the first week the steroids kick in thats when the acne is the worst.
    am i missing something? when did this conversation change to ACNE???

About the agression....that is a good thing...you need to not let it affect your temper....

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    am i missing something? when did this conversation change to ACNE???

About the agression....that is a good thing...you need to not let it affect your temper....
    u r missing something... i didn't change the conversation to acne, the person whom i replied to said no way because there wasn't enough time for it to really get into ur system, but i started having a lot of acne on the back of my traps by 3rd week, so that must've meant that there must've been a a decent amount of test in my system.
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 10-16-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    bro people use that range of mg for Hrt sometimes

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    who takes 500mg a week for Hrt? haha

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Does it feel good after you lash out ? I know it does for me. Even though most people think that roid rage is a myth, many people have aggression issues while on cycle. Another thing is for majority of people it takes a while to "feel " the "kickin" of the long esters, but some people feel it as fast as 1 week (esp. if u inject 2 cc at once). It all depends how your body reacts to AAS. I understand how long esters work, but it doesn't mean that there's no release of hormone within first day of the injection. So, it might be elevated a little bit(your aggression) , but u have the power of control. I talked to this college kid last night and he said that he plays football for Univ. of South AL. and he said that he gets angry a lot when he's on the juice. To the point when he's grabbing people's fingers and brakes them while he's in the "pile". My personal suggestion for the future - if you have aggression issues - stay away from Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by thestreaker View Post
    who takes 500mg a week for Hrt? haha
    I self-medicate

i did same "range of mg" so around about, i believe i am correct...no?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    i did same "range of mg" so around about, i believe i am correct...no?

Man I never heard of anything close tho that, but thats just me...nitro

Thread Information