Ryan121 is offline Associate Member

feeback needed couple cycle choices

THis is my 3rd cycle. I am 30 5'9 189 My diet is calucated (3500 calories and on point. Not junk and plenty of protein (340g ) carb (110) Workout hard 5 days a week, looking to but on some lean mass on this cycle. My sides on other cycles consisted on itchy nipps which Armidex helped with and bad night sweats.

Here are the options
    Option 1) week 1- 12 Test E 500mg/w, EQ 400mg/w
    week 1-4 D-bol 25mg day

Option 2 ) week 1-12 Test E 500mg/w, week 1-11 - DECA 400mg
    week 1- 4 D-bol 50 mg day

Please let me know which and why

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Option 2 because I have done it and it works very well !!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Option 2 because I have done it and it works very well !!!
    But with gyno issues deca may not be best.

5'9 189 @ the diet you claim and third cycle you better get a calculator @ recheck your cals and protien. Do you only diet like that when on cycle?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan121 View Post
    THis is my 3rd cycle. I am 30 5'9 189 My diet is calucated (3500 calories and on point. Not junk and plenty of protein (340g ) carb (110) Workout hard 5 days a week, looking to but on some lean mass on this cycle. My sides on other cycles consisted on itchy nipps which Armidex helped with and bad night sweats.

Here are the options
    Option 1) week 1- 12 Test E 500mg/w, EQ 400mg/w
    week 1-4 D-bol 25mg day

Option 2 ) week 1-12 Test E 500mg/w, week 1-11 - DECA 400mg
    week 1- 4 D-bol 50 mg day

Please let me know which and why
    What were your other cycles? Did they include deca or eq?

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    edited
    Last edited by BritishColumbian; 10-17-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: just cause

Ryan121 is offline Associate Member
    My last cycle consisted of Test E 500mg per week, 4iu's HGH which is a little to pricey for me in this cycle, Winnie in the last 5 weeks of cycle.
    My results on this cycle were "ok" I was on a low carb diet which I think limited the gains.
    My diet is pretty consistent and this time I will have a high protein 360g and Carb 150 g , ok maybe some Coldstone here and there...

Which ya guys think?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan121 View Post
    My last cycle consisted of Test E 500mg per week, 4iu's HGH which is a little to pricey for me in this cycle, Winnie in the last 5 weeks of cycle.
    My results on this cycle were "ok" I was on a low carb diet which I think limited the gains.
    My diet is pretty consistent and this time I will have a high protein 360g and Carb 150 g , ok maybe some Coldstone here and there...

Which ya guys think?
    Three cycles and your using HGH already?
    Where are your cals coming from, apart from protein?????
    If your going for mass then cycle 2.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm leaning towards Option #2 if you obtain some letrozole and bromocriptine to utilize to keep estrogen / prolactin in check.

How many grams of fat on average are you getting? The majority of people around here that claim to have "solid" diets totally understimate the amount of fat you really need to achieve the results you want.

Carb intake looks low as well...I'd try to get your total intake to nearly 3750+ by increasing your carbs by 50g or so...I don't think you have enough to maximize your gains in either cycle you choose.

BG
    ^^^ I was waiting until i had some time to post but Daem took care of it. You guys have to eat to grow, so that means fats, carbs and protein. That's a lot of protien your getting is it from varied sources also.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jnewton86 is offline Member
    why so much protein? I use to take in close to that amount on a daily basis and my endo told me i had too much protein in my blood. Ive reduced it and still see progress. Just a heads up.

also, as daem stated, your carb intake is very low, i consume more then that for breakfeast. i would suggest you check out the diet section
    Last edited by jnewton86; 10-18-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: more suggestions

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jnewton86 View Post
    why so much protein? I use to take in close to that amount on a daily basis and my endo told me i had too much protein in my blood. Ive reduced it and still see progress. Just a heads up.

also, as daem stated, your carb intake is very low, i consume more then that for breakfeast. i would suggest you check out the diet section
    or you just piss or shit it out if it isnt naturally taken in perfect timing.

Thread Information