mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

just aspirated puss!! what the f%&k!?!?

been shooting winstrol this cycle. everytime I shoot winny I get a painful lump for about a week. never gets red or hot, never itches. just a lump and it goes down. I just went to shoot in the same shoulder I had a lump in about 8 days ago. put the dart in, aspirate and there wasn't the normal suction tyope resistance. then a tiny spec of blood comes through and then puss. about .3 cc's. didn't keep pulling, just yanked it out. started bleeding a lil, def freaked a bit. what happened? is this that the lump is everytime? I doubt it but any insight?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Pus formations is typically a sign of a bacterial infection. There are such things as sterile abscess where there is no foreign organisms in the fluid.

look here
    How to tell if its an infection or not.

the puss wasn't smelly and was a normal crème color. and wasn't clumpy. I even tasted it (i know that's gross) but when ot tastes bad its supposed to be bad. I don't know. tasted like normal mucuus. anything else?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    do you just use that one spot? or do you rotate your sites?

also, are you using alcohol prep on your skin before hand?

new loader needle and injection needle every time?

something sounds funny.

or your gear is dirty......

Blog Entries
    If you have not been having symptoms of infection then i would say its not an infection. I would probably pick more sites though to shoot.

stpete is offline Banned
    Why don't you try moving injection sites? You're fine dude, a little blood is fine sometimes, but good to pull it out.
    You went through a vein i guess. Or it's probably just the fact that you injected yourself with a needle. I'd say the latter. But either way, you're fine bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Why don't you try moving injection sites? You're fine dude, a little blood is fine sometimes, but good to pull it out.
    You went through a vein i guess. Or it's probably just the fact that you injected yourself with a needle. I'd say the latter. But either way, you're fine bro.
    hes not talking about blood he is talking about pus.

I use 4 sites. both quads and both delts. can my body make puss to encapsilate what I shot into it?

stpete is offline Banned
    My bad. I can't help then.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel View Post
    been shooting winstrol this cycle. everytime I shoot winny I get a painful lump for about a week. never gets red or hot, never itches. just a lump and it goes down. I just went to shoot in the same shoulder I had a lump in about 8 days ago. put the dart in, aspirate and there wasn't the normal suction tyope resistance. then a tiny spec of blood comes through and then puss. about .3 cc's. didn't keep pulling, just yanked it out. started bleeding a lil, def freaked a bit. what happened? is this that the lump is everytime? I doubt it but any insight?
    Whoa... I've never heard of this. I mean, it sounds like an abcess/infection but you didn't have other signs... weird. I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced this or has any insight, too.

binder is offline Member
    If you have no other symptoms then its doubtful you have infection/puss formation. If you are injecting suspension winstrol then it will sometimes cause a lump that will fade away because it is the winstrol coming out of the solvent that it is suspended in. They are also crazy painful injections. If you don't have redness or pain later and then an increase in swelling then it's probably not an infection. Infection is swelling....kind of over an area. Not so much like a "lump" unless it's an abcess which won't just go away on it's own.

have you ever seen infection? is it possible you misjudged what you saw due to fear? if you drew out blood then that means you're in a vein which puss wouldn't reside inside a vein.

nah, wasn't in a vein. there was a speck of blood and then clearly puss. I pushed it out of he syringe and into my hand. it was slippery and like mucuus. def puss. but it didn't smell or taste bad. but like I said, never got infection symptoms. unless they were so mild I never noticed them. but def was puss

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel View Post
    nah, wasn't in a vein. there was a speck of blood and then clearly puss. I pushed it out of he syringe and into my hand. it was slippery and like mucuus. def puss. but it didn't smell or taste bad. but like I said, never got infection symptoms. unless they were so mild I never noticed them. but def was puss
    If you had an infection you would know it for sure.

and whas in my arm is def a lump. I can press the muscle and clearly feel a lump formation. very anal about injecting. always clean, always change tips, algways aspirate . always do exactly what's supposed to be done. never had an abcess before. done probably a thousand injections

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Pus formations is typically a sign of a bacterial infection. There are such things as sterile abscess where there is no foreign organisms in the fluid.

look here
    How to tell if its an infection or not.
    its not sterile if there is PUSS.....sterile means free of bacteria and pathogens...

you need to start antibiotics...go to your doctor and have the puss cultured...he will put you on a broad spectrum antibiotic...then maybe a narrow spectrum when the culture comes back...if it got that bad....it wont get better on its own...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    its not sterile if there is PUSS.....sterile means free of bacteria and pathogens...
    An abscess is defined as A collection of pus in tissue, organs, or a confined space. It does not have to be due to bacterial infection although that is the most common cause.

A sterile abscess is defined as a pus formation without the presence of a foreign organism. Pus formation is really nothing more than dead immune cells at the site of an inflammatory reaction. Which in a sterile abscess is triggered by an irritants in this cause the injectable drug.

Abscess
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Abcess)
    Jump to: navigation, search
    This article is about the medical condition. For the death metal band, see Abscess (band).
    Abscess
    Classification and external resources

Abscess
    ICD-9 682.9
    MeSH D000038
    Look up Abscess in
    Wiktionary, the free dictionary.An abscess (Latin: abscessus) is a collection of pus (dead neutrophils) that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue on the basis of an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) or other foreign materials (e.g. splinters, bullet wounds, or injecting needles). It is a defensive reaction of the tissue to prevent the spread of infectious materials to other parts of the body.

The organisms or foreign materials kill the local cells, resulting in the release of toxins. The toxins trigger an inflammatory response, which draws large numbers of white blood cells to the area and increases the regional blood flow.

The final structure of the abscess is an abscess wall, or capsule, that is formed by the adjacent healthy cells in an attempt to keep the pus from infecting neighboring structures. However, such encapsulation tends to prevent immune cells from attacking bacteria in the pus, or from reaching the causative organism or foreign object.

Abscesses must be differentiated from empyemas, which are accumulations of pus in a preexisting rather than a newly formed anatomical cavity.

your RIGHT....but i SERIOUSLY DOUBT thats the case....

binder is offline Member
    ya, if you have a lump then it's an abcess. They don't always turn red and nasty like cellulitis or a large infection. Sometimes they grow under the surface and are contained. The only bad part is oral medication can't get to the bacteria inside the abcess because the body sealed it off. You'll have to have it drained. I would recommend seeing a doctor.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I recommend you start drinking your winny.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    i had the same thing happen to me a year ago..... all i did was drain it.. pulled a few cc's of somethign that looked like watermelon juice with clumps out of my shoulder.. i used a 20 gauge i think to do it.. after that i started antibiotics ..cypro and i was good to go after that..

thats just my experience... take it how you will..

Thread Information