Thread: Concern...

Shelli1028 is offline New Member

Question Concern...

I have some quesitons - I am using Test 400 - How much should I be using each week? I have done research, but am not seeing results with the suggested amounts I have been using. Is it because I am only using the Test? Thanks in advance for your replies! Is it a good idea to use Win with the Test 400? Again if I use Win, how much?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelli1028 View Post
    I have some quesitons - I am using Test 400 - How much should I be using each week? I have done research, but am not seeing results with the suggested amounts I have been using. Is it because I am only using the Test? Thanks in advance for your replies! Is it a good idea to use Win with the Test 400? Again if I use Win, how much?
    Welcome.
    You are using already, but don't know how much you should be using?
    Let's start with the basics:
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

as it stands right now, what is your cycle and pct?

Concern...

I weigh 225 and 5' 10"
    I am 42 year old male
    I have been training for 6 months
    I am using 1 ml of Test 400 and 1 ml of Winstrol twice a week

Is it wise to use a bulk and cut at the same time (Test 400 and Win)? When I started, I had a lot of body fat, but have lost a lot. I do not know what my official % of body fat is though...now weigh 225. When I researched this, it looked like I should use 1 ml of each, but it doesn't seem to be giving me results. I have been using this combo for about 3 months now. Suggestions are appreciated - change in dosage, frequency or med? I am ready to start seeing some results!!!
    Last edited by Shelli1028; 10-26-2008 at 11:05 AM. Reason: adding info

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you are ready for PCT.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Shelli1028;4272285]When I started, I had a lot of body fat, but have lost a lot. I do not know what my official % of body fat is though...now weigh 225.

What results in 3 months (-pounds) and what results are you looking for?

Big
    I weigh 225 and 5' 10"
    I am 42 year old male
    I have been training for 6 months
    I am using 1 ml of Test 400 and 1 ml of Winstrol twice a week

Is it wise to use a bulk and cut at the same time (Test 400 and Win)? When I started, I had a lot of body fat, but have lost a lot. I do not know what my official % of body fat is though...now weigh 225. When I researched this, it looked like I should use 1 ml of each, but it doesn't seem to be giving me results. I have been using this combo for about 3 months now. Suggestions are appreciated - change in dosage, frequency or med? I am ready to start seeing some results!!!
    so did you plan a cycle and pct? if so, what are they?

Concern...

I have lost a total of 15 pounds, but have noticed my upper body becoming more muscular - but only slightly. I feel with the length of time I have been using and the amount of I work out, I should be seeing more results. Maybe being more cut? All I want to know is am I using the correct amount of Win and Test 400? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so did you plan a cycle and pct? if so, what are they?
    Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
    Help us help you, if you won't answer our questions we can't answer yours. Do you even know what pct is?

Concern...

Yes, I have read on PCT but never added that into my cycle. I guess I am unclear as to what the importance of PCT does. If you are willing to explain this to me, I would appreciate it. If you think that would be beneficial to me, I would read more on it and add that into my cycle. What are the usual doses of PCT and frequency? It sounds like you really know your stuff! Thanks!!

Big
    pct is "post cycle therapy ", we have a section of the board dedicated to just that:
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/
    Read the threads at the top, then also read the educational threads in the other areas as well. Take a little time to read up, then we will help it all sink in as questions arise.

Thread Information