Thread: Bit of help.

Griff1 is offline New Member

Bit of help.

Hi, im a 17 year old lad who cannot gain weight, i went seeing a nutritionist in 2007 and he said i should eat to the brink of feeling sick, which i did do and i still did not gain no weight, so my mum bought me some weight gain from the internet called serious mass, each drink contained 1200 calories, i had 2 a day and 5 split meals, so consuming over 5k calories easily, i did this for a month and i did not gain a single Lb maybe 1 thats it. I have a seriously fast metabolism

So i was speaking to a man at my gym whos 29 and he said he was on test cypionate and he was in the same position as me but is gaining weight pretty well, so im thinking, i might go and give this a try as the saying goes, "you dont know until you try", ive no problems having it injecting what so ever really, so what do you guys think? go easy as you can see im a newb, all advice welcome
    Last edited by Griff1; 10-27-2008 at 04:11 PM.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 17 years old all you need to do it eat a lot and train hard period. You are way too young for any aas and you are too young to be a member on this site. Train hard, eat a ton and you will put on size, later.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Hi, im a 17 year old lad who cannot gain weight, i went seeing a nutritionist in 2007 and he said i should eat to the brink of feeling sick, which i did do and i still did not gain no weight, so my mum bought me some weight gain from the internet called serious mass, each drink contained 1200 calories, i had 2 a day and 5 split meals, so consuming over 5k calories easily, i did this for a month and i did not gain a single Lb maybe 1 thats it. I have a seriously fast metabolism

So i was speaking to a man at my gym whos 29 and he said he was on test cypionate and he was in the same position as me but is gaining weight pretty well, so im thinking, i might go and give this a try as the saying goes, "you dont know until you try", ive no problems having it injecting what so ever really, so what do you guys think? go easy as you can see im a newb, all advice welcome
    Well i believe in telling it straight.
    You are too young, i'm not going to BS you mate, but if you take steroids now, you will do irreversible damage to your body.
    You are producing more natural testosterone now and for the next few years than you will ever do, don't shut it down.
    If your not growing and your eating 3500+ cals ED of quality protein/carbs/fats, then you need to take a look at your training regime.
    You have, at your age a great opportunity to build a great base for the future.

Thanks mate, appreciated. Looks like il stick to natural then and gain hardly anything haha

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude even changing your age from 17 to 18 doesn't mean you are ready for steroids .

edited. Good for you deciding to stay natural.

I know i just want to stay a member here and learn some tips, is there anything up with that, ive chose to listen to that.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dont worry i changed it back and you will be suspended until your 18th birthday but you can still read and learn until then
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Yeah thats fair enough. Does that mean i just cant post? just to clarify then i dont break no rules.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes you will be able to still read you just wont be able to post. take the time to read and learn as much as you possibly can and on your 18th birthday you can make more educated decisions on what you should do
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    No problem read and learn... take care
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
    Thanks mate, appreciated. Looks like il stick to natural then and gain hardly anything haha
    Well you can't answer anymore so i'll flame away
    Seriously, i promise you won't regret staying natty for a few years.
    Come back at 220lb shredded in 4 years and thank me.

Thread Information