Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    edougherty1 is offline New Member
    ok, so bear with me here, but i'd like to ask a question and not get the standard bare bones answers that i've seen all over this site. what is the only other benefit of including test in an originally deca only cycle besides preventing deca dick? because i have done it and my buddy has done it twice recently and both of us experienced greatly increased libido, not one issue whatsover. i would love an indepth explanation or links to an indepth explanation

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    healing.. you talking about joints and tendons..know a few that run deca and low dose test for this reason.test levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the 100-200 mg/wk range. and test at this dose will not inhibit collagen synthesis .
    I am doing NPP 200mg/week & test prop 100mg/week for 10 weeks at the moment for bone density increase. it has reduced my pain in the back. I have 3 wedge fractures. After PCT I will have another bone densitromity with anticipation of an increase in bone density. About 1 year ago, I did this same cycle & it worked a treat. I plan to do this once a year but maybe longer and a longer ester cycle.

NPP & prop if you wanna do it shorter.
    Last edited by frank12391; 11-15-2008 at 06:44 AM.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Edougherty1 how old are you, how is your body fat, and how close to your weight class do you walk around at? These are important variables if one is to give you proper advice.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    Edougherty1 how old are you, how is your body fat, and how close to your weight class do you walk around at? These are important variables if one is to give you proper advice.
    very true

i havent read all the other responds but heres my input. if you can afford and get hgh it would probably be better for healing purposes. deca probably not a good idea for a few reasons. deca dick, plus i beleive it surpress ur test production. and if u fight and get tested for ass deca will show up for a long time. just my 2 cents

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edougherty1 View Post
    Hi all,

Need some advice on what to add to the cycle i'm going to do. The entire purpose of this cycle is to improve the rate at which I can heal. I am not a body builder and am not really looking to put on weight, I train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and work a 9-6 job in addition to weight workouts and various cardio. So, I tend to get over trained and become injured quite often. I am open to any suggestions, but this is what i think I will do:

wks 1-6 250mg Deca
    wks 3-7 200iu HCG (Crisler Protocol)
    wks 7-9 20mg Nolvadex

I previously ran a deca only cycle of 300mg for 8wks and had great healing results and put on about 5lbs of muscle and lost about 5 pounds of fat. I only did clomid for 3 wks post cycle for PCT. My nuts shrank a little but bounced back about 2 wks after cycle. That is why I wanted to add the HCG in the mix to prevent nut shrinkage. I didn't have any issue with deca dick.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions for other cycles for healing or a different ratio of the above or a better PCT.

Thanks
    No, off label use of this drug is still being being researched.
    As you are aware deca was originally invented to treat osteoperosis in post menopausal women. There is still very little clinical evidence (on humans) regarding it's off label benefits.

26 yrs old
    Height: 6'1/2''
    Weight: Varies from 205 to 210
    10% body fat

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    26 yrs old
    Height: 6'1/2''
    Weight: Varies from 205 to 210
    10% body fat
    what weight do you fight at?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I hear there is someone who trains BJJ here?

What did i miss?

I compete at 207.5, which is the cutoff for IBJJF regulations with the GI on. So, i really need to be around 202 the day of the competition because they weigh you in right before your fight with ur GI on which can weigh anywhere from 3 to 6lbs depending on the GI. Of course different tournaments have different weight classes, but the only tournaments that are of real importance are the Worlds and Pan-Ams, which are both sanctioned by the IBJJF.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    I hear there is someone who trains BJJ here?

What did i miss?
    Yeah, that would be me, that's why i posted this thread.

When m302_Imola asked what weight i 'fight' at, he just meant what weight I compete at. You can use compete or fight interchangeably when referring to jiu-jitsu.

Yeah bro i know what youre talking about. Ive been competing for about 6years.

Wow FINALLY!!!

Another guy who actually competes!

PM so we can talk!

So what cycle are you thinkin about running?

I compete at 207.5, which is the cutoff for IBJJF regulations with the GI on. So, i really need to be around 202 the day of the competition because they weigh you in right before your fight with ur GI on which can weigh anywhere from 3 to 6lbs depending on the GI. Of course different tournaments have different weight classes, but the only tournaments that are of real importance are the Worlds and Pan-Ams, which are both sanctioned by the IBJJF.
    If you come in over you could compete at super heavy.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    No, off label use of this drug is still being being researched.
    As you are aware deca was originally invented to treat osteoperosis in post menopausal women. There is still very little clinical evidence (on humans) regarding it's off label benefits.
    I know this is a bit off subject but,
    It;s funny, more & more men are getting osteoporosus. Take myself. You would think they would treat us with Nandro but they don't. I thought that since virilization isn't an issue with men, it would be considered as a treatment but as usual, the stigma related to AAS. They use Fosamax & other oesteoclast reducing drugs that rot your jaw, osteonecrosis of the jaw. Theres a class action on the makers of these drugs. Decca would be a good substitute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information