Thread: gyno

Taurus is offline Member

gyno

ive posted before, but i still dont know if i have gyno. the reason im confused is because when i workout, or do anything that gives my chest a "pump", my chest look full and fine... it looks symmetrical. but when its "cold, the sides look puffy. i dont know if its fat or gyno. ive taken letro.

my question is, if u have gyno, is it visibile regardless of whether ur chest has a "pump" or not? this will tell me if i have gyno. even when the weather is cold, my nipples harden and my chest looks fine and symmetrical!!!

FutureRoider is offline Junior Member
    Many people have this problem,i guess burn the fat and see what happen.

FutureRoider is offline Junior Member
    Check our this guy progress,he had ab it puffy nipples. With lower fat its become completely fine. Hope it helps you 4 months progression with Pics
    Last edited by FutureRoider; 11-04-2008 at 01:55 AM.

Taurus is offline Member
    i jus wanna know if a person has gyno, is it always visible? regardless of a pump after working out or in cold conditions?

Taurus is offline Member
    bump anyone?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    go to google and type gyno "image" and see some pics to compare.
    otherwise if its bothering you that mcuh check w/ your regular doctor.

Taurus is offline Member
    ive checked the pics, hard to tell. anyone who has had gyno, was it visible when u were pumped after a workout?

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    you'll know if u have gyno,there will be a lump and it will be tender to touch.some guys have some chest fat on their pecs and it makes your nipples look puffy and somewhat like bitch tits.when u work out your chest gets pumped up and takes away the puffy or pointy look temporarly.if you've always had it could be puberty gyno

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    ive posted before, but i still dont know if i have gyno. the reason im confused is because when i workout, or do anything that gives my chest a "pump", my chest look full and fine... it looks symmetrical. but when its "cold, the sides look puffy. i dont know if its fat or gyno. ive taken letro.

my question is, if u have gyno, is it visibile regardless of whether ur chest has a "pump" or not? this will tell me if i have gyno. even when the weather is cold, my nipples harden and my chest looks fine and symmetrical!!!
    everyone has a breast tissue/gland behind the nipple. some more than others. your chest pump might stretch the pec skin making it less pronounced, but it is still there. You can cut as much as you like, but genetics will determine how much stays or goes. If it becomes a major issue for you, you can visit a plastic surgeon for advice on removal of the gland and tissue.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    everyone has a breast tissue/gland behind the nipple. some more than others. your chest pump might stretch the pec skin making it less pronounced, but it is still there. You can cut as much as you like, but genetics will determine how much stays or goes. If it becomes a major issue for you, you can visit a plastic surgeon for advice on removal of the gland and tissue.
    see, my pecs were fine up untill a month ago. i was on prop + tren (low doses). when i came off the tren a month ago, thats when i noticed the change. i did start gettin a lil chubbier, maybe thats why.

but, i guess ill only know from guys who have had gyno, and have noticed that when they are pumped, the gyno looks fine. only then will i know if its chest fat, or gyno.

well since you cannot tell the diffrence and u don't have that big lump and your nipples r not that "puffy" cause we all have that puffiness when r ches is not wormed up.
    conclusion: you are freaked out or over reacting one of the two.

Taurus is offline Member
    bump

another thing. the lump behind the nipple, i cant feel anything when my arms are down, but when i lift my arms, i sometimes feel a lump... but only when my nipples are hard. but when arms are down, no lump.
    Last edited by Taurus; 11-01-2008 at 07:31 PM.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    ^^ thats wierd... ive had it and no matter how i had my arms i could always pinch the fat behind the nips.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SK1Viking View Post
    ^^ thats wierd... ive had it and no matter how i had my arms i could always pinch the fat behind the nips.

but could u always feel the lump? regardless of how ur arms were? does there have to be a lump to signal gyno? or can u jus tell by lookin at the chest?

bump

another thing. the lump behind the nipple, i cant feel anything when my arms are down, but when i lift my arms, i sometimes feel a lump... but only when my nipples are hard. but when arms are down, no lump.
    when u left ur arms you most likely feeling your bones you can't get any clear unswers than this. all u have to do if you are very very concerned weather u might have a gyno or not is to check with your doc bro.

Taurus is offline Member
    no probs brother... ill check with a doc... im proper confused!

hell yea any place i put my arm i could feel the lump.

its definitely noticable, it shouldnt disappear no matter where you put your arms.

wheres it going?? try letro from ar-r

BTW whats your cycle consist of????

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SK1Viking View Post
    BTW whats your cycle consist of????
    my cycle was prop and tren . i was takin ldex while on it. i did the letro therapy.

i cant feel a lump. my chest jus looks funny, but that said, i did gain some fat when i came off the tren.

when i am pumped from a workout, my chest looks fine. i cant a feel a lump anywhere.

does there have to be a lump to signify gyno? so basically if i dont feel a lump, it cant be gyno?

later stages yes...

signs are when wearing your shirt you'll feel your nips rubing on the shirt...fvckin annoying feeling.

Taurus is offline Member
    my cycle was prop and tren . i was takin ldex while on it. i did the letro therapy.

i cant feel a lump. my chest jus looks funny, but that said, i did gain some fat when i came off the tren.

when i am pumped from a workout, my chest looks fine. i cant a feel a lump anywhere.

does there have to be a lump to signify gyno? so basically if i dont feel a lump, it cant be gyno?
    bump

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    when you push on the lumps are they sensitive or uncomfortable? Anytime I get gyno symptoms, my nipples are very sensitive and get lumps at the bottom of the nipple. Not sure if everyone has these same symptoms but I do. If theyre not sensitive or hurt when pushed it might just be fat. Maybe one of these more experienced guys can confirm this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

have you been using anything that may cause gyno?
    any lumps or soreness in nipple area?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    have you been using anything that may cause gyno?
    any lumps or soreness in nipple area?
    i did have soreness, but when i went on the letro, the soreness went away. there is no lump when my arms are down, but sometimes i feel a lump when i raise my arms, but that may jus be the nipple...

but no soreness as the letro fixed that. can i have gyno even though the letro fixed the soreness?

maybe the letro cured the soreness, but the gyno remains? is it possible?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    post a pic brother, when your not pumped up.

Taurus is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information