W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member

Clen + NO EXPOLDE question

So I'm about to start a Clen ONLY cycle for about a month to see what happens and how I react to it. It's the liquid form and yes I've read a ton about it thus far. However, I take NO EXPLODE before I hit the artillery and am wondering if taking both the Clen and the NO would be a bad idea?

My body handles the NO with no problems at all. I drink about 2 gallons of water from the time I wake up until bed so my consumption is good.

While I'm at it, I have a few more questions as well if some of you would help me out.

1. I'm only taking the Clen for now (until Spring) and is there any specific PCT I should run? I've read in Anabolism's thread about "ECA/NYC stack" for PCT???

2. I tend to react VERY well (strong) to just about any drug or supplement I have ever taken and I am thinking of only sticking to a max of 40-60 mcg a day (starting with 20 the first day). Not exceeding daily like most recommended cycles. Is this o.k? I guess I'll have to find out myself...

slippz is offline Junior Member
    until spring...
    hmm. i'd recommend taking antihistamines such as benadryl after your cycle to up-regulate ur beta 2 receptors
    or something like that. lol.

Do you have any experience with Clen ?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen does not need PCT and you might wanna up the dosage. I can go up to 200mcg without many sides. However, everyone is different.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    A max of 40-60 a day's gonna get you basically no results.
    Clen isn't really what you'd call a "cycle" and doesn't need a pct. It's not a steroid .
    If you've read a ton about it you should know that. Do some more reading.

You can take it with no explode, I have, but I'd start with a small amount to see how you handle it. It may make you shake like crazy, or put your heart rate through the roof, but you just need to test the waters and find out.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Thunder View Post
    A max of 40-60 a day's gonna get you basically no results.
    Clen isn't really what you'd call a "cycle" and doesn't need a pct. It's not a steroid .
    If you've read a ton about it you should know that. Do some more reading.

You can take it with no explode, I have, but I'd start with a small amount to see how you handle it. It may make you shake like crazy, or put your heart rate through the roof, but you just need to test the waters and find out.

Yes I know it's not a steroid and have seen most of the "cycles" suggested on the boards. And you're right...I am going to have to find out for myself what is going to work. I just wanted to ask since everyone is different, and if you search for subjects long enough you're going to find different opinions from a lot of people. Such as I mentioned in my first post in the thread about reading ECA/NYC PCT after you come off of it???

I'm going to do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off "cycle" for 4-6 weeks (or is this something I should reconsider, use benadryl and go longer?) Now that I think about it, I will increase the dosage until intolerance so I don't waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    That is link for AAS and Teens. I'm no teen nor a dumb ass...

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    scroll down on that page man the clen section is under the vid.

Quote Originally Posted by wickid1111 View Post
    scroll down on that page man the clen section is under the vid.

Damm! I guess the dumb ass part wasn't so true after all

Thanks for correcting me sir, and that is a very good comprehensive breakdown.

Thanks for the link Adam.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by W.I.L.L View Post
    Yes I know it's not a steroid and have seen most of the "cycles" suggested on the boards. And you're right...I am going to have to find out for myself what is going to work. I just wanted to ask since everyone is different, and if you search for subjects long enough you're going to find different opinions from a lot of people. Such as I mentioned in my first post in the thread about reading ECA/NYC PCT after you come off of it???

I'm going to do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off "cycle" for 4-6 weeks (or is this something I should reconsider, use benadryl and go longer?) Now that I think about it, I will increase the dosage until intolerance so I don't waste my time.
    2 weeks off won't be long enough to get your receptors back off. Take longer breaks in between or take benadryl for a week and just stay on.

Thread Information