cache49 is offline Associate Member

What will help test flu symptoms??

Ive read thru many posts on this topic and have heard allot about different symptoms and what different drugs seem to cause what, but what i cant seem to find is if there are and otc products that can help with these symptoms. Im in week five Test deca and dbol and its startin to get really bad. I could barely drag my ass to work today and didnt sleep at all last night. Major violent shivers followed by sweats and then abrupt and nast hot flashes and more sweating. Not only is it a pain in the ass but it is embarassing when i have to excuse myself several times a day cause im soaking thru my shirts....what can i do? Thanx...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Ive read thru many posts on this topic and have heard allot about different symptoms and what different drugs seem to cause what, but what i cant seem to find is if there are and otc products that can help with these symptoms. Im in week five Test deca and dbol and its startin to get really bad. I could barely drag my ass to work today and didnt sleep at all last night. Major violent shivers followed by sweats and then abrupt and nast hot flashes and more sweating. Not only is it a pain in the ass but it is embarassing when i have to excuse myself several times a day cause im soaking thru my shirts....what can i do? Thanx...
    There isn't an OTC that will help, well i don't think there is, could be wrong.
    Deca always gives me a little night sweating, well so does test if i go to high.
    Dbol towards the end of a kicker can make you feel lethargic, as can too much estrogen.
    Are you taking an AI?
    Are you taking higher doses than necessary? IE: are you using much more than your last cycle.
    Or are you just coming down with real flu.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I would like to point out that "test flu" does not exist but if that's what you want to call it w/e

I dont show any other symptoms of the actual flu. Appitite is good, no stomach or intestinal problems. Just cold sweats, hot flashes and extreme sweating. Yes, this current cycle is higher doses than before. Im at the end of my dbol kicker 50mg ed, 750mg cyp ew, 600 deca ew. Arimadex, .5mg eod.....previous cycles were not over 500mg ew. Wanted to step it up this run and i seem to be paying for it....ive been taking tylenol 500mg twice a day....seems to help slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    I would like to point out that "test flu" does not exist but if that's what you want to call it w/e
    Thanx for your opinion....but i find far to many cases of exact symptoms from experienced users for it to be coincidental.

ok then ask any medical doctor orrr mulciber he can elaborate for you as well as devldog. Trust me I would but I can go on a rant right now I'm on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    I dont show any other symptoms of the actual flu. Appitite is good, no stomach or intestinal problems. Just cold sweats, hot flashes and extreme sweating. Yes, this current cycle is higher doses than before. Im at the end of my dbol kicker 50mg ed, 750mg cyp ew, 600 deca ew. Arimadex, .5mg eod.....previous cycles were not over 500mg ew. Wanted to step it up this run and i seem to be paying for it....ive been taking tylenol 500mg twice a day....seems to help slightly.
    Yep thats a hell of a jump from 500mg to 1400mg, i think you have your answer.

Flex, everybody calls it test flu, so if we stick to the same terminology this will avoid confusion, possibly lol

I understand this is just your word for your sickness...maybe you should study your "test flu" to find your answer

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Yep thats a hell of a jump from 500mg to 1400mg, i think you have your answer.

Flex, everybody calls it test flu, so if we stick to the same terminology this will avoid confusion, possibly lol
    I'm just trying to be perfectly correct like you, o how I admire your wisdom lol
    Ok I'll let it go! Test flu it is hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    I understand this is just your word for your sickness...maybe you should study your "test flu" to find your answer
    People like you make me laugh....do you really have nothing etter to do than run down people with legitimate questions. If you dont agree fine, no worries...point taken, but do you have to take the extra step just to be a f**king condescending prick. I think not....go talk on ur phone and save the bs for that. Thats not what this board is about....

Sorry all i know thats flaming but i dont appreciate that.......

ok finding nemo I'll let that slide with no comment on what you just said cause I'm a better person than that. I had a comment about your thread (not flaming you) and you got all upset. Have fun with your test flu

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    I seem to get a bit of test flu, I've had it many cycles and it wasnt a cold or the flu thats for sure as I only seem to feel a bit shitty at the start of a cycle. You'll know if you have real flu or not

Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    I seem to get a bit of test flu, I've had it many cycles and it wasnt a cold or the flu thats for sure as I only seem to feel a bit shitty at the start of a cycle. You'll know if you have real flu or not
    Agreed, poeple know their body...and if it is just a theory I wonder then why it happens to many, including myself, on the day of the injection and last for only a day or two. Like clockwork.....every week. I dont know of any natural flu that follows that type of lifecycle...

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Let's not get hung up on details. "Test flu" refers to people getting sick whilst on cycle. The body's immune system significantly decreases, and people are more susceptible to getting sick.

To answer your question, an OTC cold/flu reliever helps with the symptoms, but you just gotta give your body time to recover.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ohhh is that what that is? on cycle I did get the sweats especially at night sleeping but never put 2+2 together. LOL I felt fine otherwise except for the sweating a LOT more than I do now. Hmmmm

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    vitamin C. i preach this left and right.

everytime i would get on cycle.. i got the "test flu as we call it"

but i started megadosing Vitamin C and i havent gottent the "flu" on any cycle since.

i take 2000mg in the morning, then 3000mg with my PWO shake. sometimes if i feel like i may have a sore throat or runny nose comin on... ill throw in another 3000mg or so and it takes care of it. i havent been sick since i started taking it.

also take a good dose of zinc.

GT2
    That's a fair amount of vitamin C. I take 3000mgs daily, cycle or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    That's a fair amount of vitamin C. I take 3000mgs daily, cycle or not.
    i have an addictive personality

lol

when im off cycle ill just take 3000 also. but on cycle. i bump it up. and i read something on vitamin c that it can help with recovery from exercise. so i just go all out with it. its not hurting me. its cheap. so why not

Test flu "is" just a saying. The only thing that are slightly similar are (like lovbyts said) the sweats, especially in the night and feeling a bit cr@ppy and being a bit bunged up every now and then and also like cache said what with it being on and off. Personally thats all I tend to get I dont know about anybody else. I will try the Vit-C trick at the amount that Hamish&Andy takes as the only vit-c I have is in a my multi-vits. I remember I did try vit-c powder in a mass gainer with milk which was a bad idea because it made it go all gunky & frothy. Mmmmm nice!!

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    well ive noticed over the years, test from certain labs can cause me to have flu symptoms. sometimes the day after an injection i feel very week and my joints ache, but it passes in a couple of days, i would imagine it is just my reaction to certain oils/esters used by a lab.

it may not be flu but it sure feels like it, so the terminology can stay for me!

johnathanjames69 is offline New Member

vitamin c & zinc

Another good use for vitamin c is to lessen water retention and zinc helps with spots.

My diet which my sponsor designs has 3 vitamin c tablets a day in it which just proves there it some other motive behind it, and that i have never got a sever case of roid flu. :S peoples immunes systems are different dont forget!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnathanjames69 View Post
    Another good use for vitamin c is to lessen water retention and zinc helps with spots.

My diet which my sponsor designs has 3 vitamin c tablets a day in it which just proves there it some other motive behind it, and that i have never got a sever case of roid flu. :S peoples immunes systems are different dont forget!!
    I was told that when you have a bad cold or flu that sh!t loads of vit-c isnt actually any better than a small amount and that it can work against you somehow. Correct me if I am wrong m8 as this is only what I had heard.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was told that when you have a bad cold or flu that sh!t loads of vit-c isnt actually any better than a small amount and that it can work against you somehow. Correct me if I am wrong m8 as this is only what I had heard.
    yea your body can only handle so much before it rejects it back,, kindof like takin alot of vitamins, no real point

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I had the same test flu but I follow dukkies advise and it went away in 2 days. Now its just difficulty breathing sometimes cause of tren

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    yea your body can only handle so much before it rejects it back,, kindof like takin alot of vitamins, no real point
    yes, but how you can tell if your takin too much is you will get some stomach, intestine discomfort. if you feel that. then lower your dose.

thats what i do.

I did wonder!!

calgarian....sweet avar m8 :-)

I did wonder!!

im guessin 2000mg/day is at the top of the curve but different source say diffrent things

im guessin 2000mg/day is at the top of the curve but different source say diffrent things
    a study i read said that they administered 1000mg preworkout and 1000mg post workout. to see if it affected recovery.

it did, so the article then administered 1050mg pre and post. it worked

so i would say 2000mg minimum. not just for recovery. but if your body can process and use it for recovery then it will also process and use it for antioxident and immune boosting properties

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Just a theory but there is another medical condition that has all the same symptoms although it is found in females...menopause. Not being a smart ass but think about it menopause is caused by a hormone imbalance in aging females. Perhaps there is a parallel? Even when using armidex to control estrogen you also have the progesterone factor when you throw in deca . No basis in any hardcore scientific facts but it kinda makes sense to me...anyone have any thoughts on this?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I did wonder!!

Thanks

prob has alot to do with changes in metabolism too.

kloan is offline Junior Member
    man if i took that much vit c id shit my pants..

GT2
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    a study i read said that they administered 1000mg preworkout and 1000mg post workout. to see if it affected recovery.

it did, so the article then administered 1050mg pre and post. it worked

so i would say 2000mg minimum. not just for recovery. but if your body can process and use it for recovery then it will also process and use it for antioxident and immune boosting properties
    Yeah, for the past year I've been taking 1000mg vitamin c after my workouts. Vitamin C works wonders for general health and well-being. I've also read a study that taking it before cardio (say 500mg) will increase fat-burning.

Dukk and h&a, can you post a link to these studies, if they are clinical.

GT2
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Dukk and h&a, can you post a link to these studies, if they are clinical.
    I will have to dig it up. It's in a "muscle mag" I have lying around my house.

Large doses of vit c are known to make you anti catabolic but only for short time

Thread Information