blueberry muffin is offline New Member

enanthate vs anavar !!!!

i have a friend that takes enanthate he's a bodybuilder type.he is 6'2" and weigh's 225 the last time he weighed. (he's been off for a few mths and lost weight). i got some from him but have never used before, hell i have only worked out a dozen times in my life. i'm not really looking to gain alot of weight maybe get up to around 205.( i'm 6'0 180) i'm kinda broad for my size . i have read up on the two but thought i would ask the guy's who really know.what do you guy's think is better for what i'm looking for . i think i am going to start boxing or get into a competitive sport for a hobby.so i'm looking for strnght and hard muscle not mass. my second ? is i have allready got the enanthate and either take it or toss it. i'm going to take the enanthate of course. if i take it then change over to anavar will i lose the weight i gained or will it stay on. also how much of the weight i gain will i keep when i come off. i only want to gain around 30 or so pounds which i think is very possible to do but i want to keep it on.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberry muffin View Post
    i have a friend that takes enanthate he's a bodybuilder type.he is 6'2" and weigh's 225 the last time he weighed. (he's been off for a few mths and lost weight). i got some from him but have never used before, hell i have only worked out a dozen times in my life. i'm not really looking to gain alot of weight maybe get up to around 205.( i'm 6'0 180) i'm kinda broad for my size . i have read up on the two but thought i would ask the guy's who really know.what do you guy's think is better for what i'm looking for . i think i am going to start boxing or get into a competitive sport for a hobby.so i'm looking for strnght and hard muscle not mass. my second ? is i have allready got the enanthate and either take it or toss it. i'm going to take the enanthate of course. if i take it then change over to anavar will i lose the weight i gained or will it stay on. also how much of the weight i gain will i keep when i come off. i only want to gain around 30 or so pounds which i think is very possible to do but i want to keep it on.
    Steroids are not for you....IMO

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    first off their is no vs cause test and var cannot be compared to totally different compound that work in different ways. second you are not ready for steroids you should be training seriously for at least three years with diet in check before considering aas.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,I would start all over again...you need to do some reading and put in some time on research before just taking anything...gaining weight and losing has much more to do with your nutrition than anything else.

that is why i am asking people that know . i play football and do physical sports and have a very physical job . i eat healthy for the most part so i'm not some skinny kid that just wants to bulk up . i'm looking for info on the stuff so something dosent go wrong.

i'm not looking for a vs betweent enanthate and var . just did'nt know what other way to put it in my headline .

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You dont workout and want to juice? you didnt even mention pct....do not use steroids !

obvisouly i am going to start working out when i start. i'm going to take what i got i have already decided that. i just want to know if i would be better of useing var instead of what i have now.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You'll have a very hard time keeping your gains, and you'll end up disapointed and small.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    your going to start working out when you start.. come on Muffin..
    why dont you go about this the right way and stop looking for the easy way out.
    only worked out 12 times in your life and turning to gear,, jesus..

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Awesome, your gonna start working out at the same time you start your gear......WOW!!!!

Here is an idea for you, why dont you actually work out and eat a correct BB diet, and see where you can go naturally ........

You are not ready for AAS.......get off the computer, and eat some food and lift some weights...

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on Mulciber.....great minds think alike.......

but my slow ass connection, making me think just a bit slower than you....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberry muffin;42***85
    obvisouly i am going to start working out when i start. i'm going to take what i got i have already decided that. i just want to know if i would be better of useing var instead of what i have now.
    no flame but a waste of time and money..................
    do some research mate,imo you would need at least 2 years hard slog down the gym before even considering using gear,you or your body are in no way ready to use gear.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    like booze said, your wasting your time by using gear and your only results will be side effects. you need to hit the gym hard for a while before using gear bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i'm looking for advise not to be flamed . preciate the info i was just going by a friends openion . why will it not work now but it will in a few years. i was not being serious when i said i have only worked out a dozen times in my life. i worked out a couple times a day for a couple mths or so . i got bored with it had nobody to workout with and schedule . i blow up pretty quick i take after my dad's side of the family. there all 6'2"-6'8" 275 -325 my 2nd uncle was paul anderson . if you guy's know who that is. you know how it is everyone looks for a edge. i figure if i use i will see the result sooner then come off when the bottle is gone . this way i will want to stay in the gym and not stop because i see no results for a while.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    i'm looking for advise not to be flamed . preciate the info i was just going by a friends openion . why will it not work now but it will in a few years. i was not being serious when i said i have only worked out a dozen times in my life. i worked out a couple times a day for a couple mths or so . i got bored with it had nobody to workout with and schedule . i blow up pretty quick i take after my dad's side of the family. there all 6'2"-6'8" 275 -325 my 2nd uncle was paul anderson . if you guy's know who that is. you know how it is everyone looks for a edge. i figure if i use i will see the result sooner then come off when the bottle is gone . this way i will want to stay in the gym and not stop because i see no results for a while.
    If you're 6'0, 180, and consider yourself to a broad guy, then you very clearly could bulk up to that 205 mark you're looking for naturally in a year or so with a proper diet and training regimen.... You do blow up quick, right? Yet you contradict yourself 5 sentences later...

You got bored because you had nobody to workout with? Seriously man, this is just sad...

Using aas without actively punishing your muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc. and making them stronger naturally for a long enough period (2-3 years) is just asking for injury! This plus the fact your diet, research, training regimen, etc. are all lacking are the reasons you SHOULD NOT be using aas!
    Last edited by fit4ever180; 10-30-2008 at 10:42 PM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    To answer your question, you are not near your natty potential, therefore you will lose most, if not all your gains. This is why you should work out for years before even considering using AAS. Do you want to blow up and look huge for ten weeks, then be fat? I'm giving you a straight up answer, just like everyone else did. If you're gonna do it, then do it. We're just giving you knowledgable advice because we know what it can do. And you said nothing about PCT like redz said. Do some research bro. Not flaming but like everyone else said, you are nowhere near ready.

pct ?????????? i asked for a reason information . i read around and talked to a few people . i was never told i should workout for 2-3 years before i should juice. this is why i asked . it sucks to find this out now that i got the stuff .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You are not ready. You havnt worked out nearly long enough. Dude read everything here and get yourself educated. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    pct ?????????? i asked for a reason information . i read around and talked to a few people . i was never told i should workout for 2-3 years before i should juice. this is why i asked . it sucks to find this out now that i got the stuff .
    Well no offense, but who gave you the info about juicing? The guy you bought it from? In my opinion, alot of guys will sell you whatever they have that others dont want if you are not 100% educated. I know more about AAS than anyone selling I have met. Do yourself a favor and do some research bro. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    You are not ready. You havnt worked out nearly long enough. Dude read everything here and get yourself educated. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179
    that is a very good and informative post thanks bro !!!!!!!

i will say this though i noticed most people on this site are more or less body builders . i am not or trying to be a body builder. i am not wanting to be the next guy on the cover of a mag or biggest in the world. i'm looking to make it to around 205 no more and want to be very physical. the guy i got the juice from is muscle bound and can't hardly take his own shirt off. bodybuilding just isnt for me.

i am going to hold off on the juice if i take at all. i'm going to start going to the gym next week when my friend get's back up here. he knows what to do and i have no clue. i will post my info so you can tell me if i'm working out properly and if i am gaining correctly .

un real man.
    you are no where near ready to use gear.

i don't understand why you even asked that question after NO research.
    "looked a bit"
    blueberry muffin
    pct ??????????

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    that is a very good and informative post thanks bro !!!!!!!

i will say this though i noticed most people on this site are more or less body builders . i am not or trying to be a body builder. i am not wanting to be the next guy on the cover of a mag or biggest in the world. i'm looking to make it to around 205 no more and want to be very physical. the guy i got the juice from is muscle bound and can't hardly take his own shirt off. bodybuilding just isnt for me.

i am going to hold off on the juice if i take at all. i'm going to start going to the gym next week when my friend get's back up here. he knows what to do and i have no clue. i will post my info so you can tell me if i'm working out properly and if i am gaining correctly .
    Actually thats not true dude a very small percentage of guys here actually compete. Most guys dont want to look like Arnie but they definitely want to be bigger than your average fat bastard which isnt that hard

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    u get boored?? i love going to the gym man gettin that pump is a rush

v508 is offline New Member
    IMO, roidz is not some kind of magic pill that will instantly blow ur muscle up, with out even working out, it will be a waste without determination and the love for weights, better stick to diet and exercise first, see how much u can gain with being a natty first, 2-3 years later than u can talk about roidz, meanwhile do your home work, before the time comes.....but jeez take it from me, i never ever consider not to work out just because no body can acompany me, i bench because i love the feeling of pumped up muscle, and i still doing it because i love the feeling of DOMS the next morning.....btw cheers mate, not trying to flame here just my 2 cents, also i've never been into gear too, still doing my research, hope the seniors here can welcome and teach me lots, thanks.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber;42***98
    your going to start working out when you start.. come on Muffin..
    why dont you go about this the right way and stop looking for the easy way out.
    only worked out 12 times in your life and turning to gear,, jesus..
    lol this is classic

he said "i blow up quick"

wish i could get stacked in 12 workouts....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    this thread is still going on??

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    this thread is still going on??
    come on T this is a GREAT thread

take it from that guy...he might be able to help you....he gets blown up...only worked out 12 times in his life....that like every third workout....i mean...he's just big as hell...then quit for 4 years....then he gets "blown" up again...its AMAZING

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i know it makes me wanna try it out too. like i'm 18, i eat food, why not take steroids right? like all i gotta do is keep eating and i'll be like ronnie coleman right?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    blueberry...you said that you got bored because you had no training partner, but if you want to train m8 then you will train no matter what. Lets say you do take the steroids you have and start lifting, you will put on weight and get stronger etc but when you come off them you are going to loose some of that strength and whats to say that when that happens you wont just give up like the last time because you dont feel as strong as before? Im not having a go m8, me and others are just trying to do whats best for you in the long run. Think about it m8!

i would like to go ahead and say how much of a douch bag a few of you are. i dont get bored because i have noone to work out with it just is'nt my thing. i go to the race track every weekend . cars and bikes are my thing not muscles. just want to get there and be done. if it's what you are into it is what it is. i get no kind of rush from pumping iron. the 12 time work out was sarcasim sorry you bitch's took it the wrong way. for those of you who were helpful and gave your .02 i appreciate it very much. this is how you learn by asking ?'s. so you guy's hit the gym and lift some weight's ....... i'm going to a race to make some money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    i would like to go ahead and say how much of a douch bag a few of you are. i dont get bored because i have noone to work out with it just is'nt my thing. i go to the race track every weekend . cars and bikes are my thing not muscles. just want to get there and be done. if it's what you are into it is what it is. i get no kind of rush from pumping iron. the 12 time work out was sarcasim sorry you bitch's took it the wrong way. for those of you who were helpful and gave your .02 i appreciate it very much. this is how you learn by asking ?'s. so you guy's hit the gym and lift some weight's ....... i'm going to a race to make some money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    there is nothing wrong with what you said here, except that you want to take steroids . working out "isn't your thing", muscles aren't your thing, but you want to take steroids? I would hope you can understand why that line of thinking won't get much support.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    Dude.....

1. You haven't done ANY research or educating yourself before taking a HORMONE that could potentially **** you up badly.

2. You haven't worked out in the gym NEARLY enough to get any advantages of Steroids that you couldn't get naturally right now.

3. By having only 12 workouts under your belt or 2 times per week and getting bored...you have no clue what an ANABOLIC workout should be and I'm willing to bet you $1000 right now that your Diet sucks hard.

This isn't flaming dude.

But you're coming to an arena that isn't for people who just want to "dabble".

Wasting money, time and losing all the "water bloated gains" you get.....are NOT the worst things that can happen here.

Do you even know how to aspirate a needle bro?

Do you realize with a shitty diet your blood pressure will go through the ROOF?

This isn't some shit you come "just to play around with".

----

You're not even close to ready for AAS. Shit bro you probably don't even know what AAS stand for.

READ........READ everything on this forum for like the next 6 months WHILE training 4 times a week and eating a good healthy diet (6 meals or so per day)

THEN come back to us with questions on your 1st cycle.

Trust me.

I'm not flaming you.

You're not ready.

Iceman
    Last edited by Iceman69; 11-06-2008 at 10:46 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    hell, i do both.. race bikes and lift.. so what..
    think you should stick to the cars and bikes..

fanatic is offline Member

Seriously, it's people like this that give AAS a bad name... Enanthate ? Are you fu*king kidding? You only want to gain 30 lbs and keep it? That's all? This has to be a joke... someone made a new account just to mess with us.

Thread Information