Thread: injections

diesel094 is offline Associate Member

injections

hey, i started my first cycle last week monday, test p EOD 100mg/ml. the first injection in the right arm, then left thigh, then right glute. the first 2 were sore for about 2 days. the glute shot was painless for a day, then soreness started the next day. i took another right thigh shot today, completely painless. this might sound dumb but is there any reason some are painless and others arent?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    theoretically test p is a painless injectable. some test p is painless

you will get use to it after a while and the pain may go away. injecting into muscle that has never been injected b4 can be painful. i find that smaller muscles can get more sore than big muscles
    Last edited by CHUCKYthentic; 03-15-2009 at 12:05 PM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Just the way it is. I'm surprised with prop and being your first cycle it doesn't hurt more. Virgin muscle will usually hurt more for awhile until getting more injections into it

chaos spawn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel094 View Post
    hey, i started my first cycle last week monday, test p EOD 100mg/ml. the first injection in the right arm, then left thigh, then right glute. the first 2 were sore for about 2 days. the glute shot was painless for a day, then soreness started the next day. i took another right thigh shot today, completely painless. this might sound dumb but is there any reason some are painless and others arent?
    Maybe it is dependant on the coinciding of recovery for each bodypart in conjunction with your workout routine.

For me at least (this is my first cycle) the first 4 weeks I was VERY sore after EVERY injection. I rotated back and forth every third day in my quads.

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    i noticed that if i accidently wiggle the pin around while inside my glute or after it is buried if i accidently pull it out a little bit and have to put it back it this will cause me to be more sore than normal...i agree with the above comments about virgin muscles to an extent...my first four injections were absoutly pain free...so much actually that i was worried about my gear being fake..also if you are not using a long enough pin and not getting deep enough into the muscle i have noticed i will be extremely sore and will have a huge knot in my ass...also i heard that not letting the rubbing alcohol dry completly before injecting could cause more burning and pain..not sure if i agree with this since i never wait for it to dry but ya never know...hope this helped somewhat and good luck bro

Thread Information