randolphstomp315 is offline New Member

Should i start or wait?

I have been wanting to get into the whole "gear" thing, but i dont know if i should wait till i cant get anyfurther on my own? i just lost about 75 pounds all on my own workin out hard. and i deffinatly can tell i put on some good muscle. my neighbor uses the stuff and says "you got serious potential man".
    i just want to be in awsome shape for next summer. so just start or wait?

male
    6 foot 2
    220 pounds

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    well just how much do you know about steroids and its use.
    congrats on the 75lbs btw.. good job

age/years training

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, 1)we will want to see your Diet, Age, and years of training. So we can judge wheter or not if you're ready.

Once you start you will most likely have to maintain by keeping up with Being ON and Being OFF.

2)What do you know about Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and Gear in itself?

im all new to this been reading more and more. i think i would do good on just a test and winn cycle.

i have a clean high calorie,protien diet.starting to add more carbs
    im 22.
    i've been working out 2 years. 1 full year really into it now

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randolphstomp315 View Post
    I have been wanting to get into the whole "gear" thing, but i dont know if i should wait till i cant get anyfurther on my own? i just lost about 75 pounds all on my own workin out hard. and i deffinatly can tell i put on some good muscle. my neighbor uses the stuff and says "you got serious potential man".
    i just want to be in awsome shape for next summer. so just start or wait?

male
    6 foot 2
    220 pounds
    Nice1 on the 75lbs by the way.
    If you are serious about starting the gear then just make sure you know all their is to know about steroids and pct if you dont already and just do a simple but good test enanthate or test cypionate cycle and you will do well on that m8. Research is a good thing, you can never know too much!

thanks

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    nice work so far but as stated above u really need to spend some time covering all ur bases on everything u plan to use,and make sure u have proper pct ready

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One year of serious training is not that long. Nice work on the weight loss, I know that takes a lot of dedication.

Now it's time to really build some muscle. At age 22 you have a lot of natural growth ahead of you. Be patient, the juice isn't going anywhere.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    One year of serious training is not that long. Nice work on the weight loss, I know that takes a lot of dedication.

Now it's time to really build some muscle. At age 22 you have a lot of natural growth ahead of you. Be patient, the juice isn't going anywhere.
    Of course One year of serious training is not technically that long but it is far longer than most that decide to use AAS ....

Yes he does have the ability to build some serious muscle with a proper diet and training regimen but we should already know that if he has dropped 75 lbs. already then he is doing something right ... he may be a lil ways off from using AAS but I could see it in his near future.

I also kno a year working out isnt that long, and I already have a good amount of testosterone flowin thru my body. Im just trying to learn about it all. Plus it just seems worth trying after seeing one of my buddy's gains. Plus I know I would deffinatly blow him out the water (being naturally bigger).

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    We can't stop ya but just know everything you can before you do anything. LEARN LEARN LEARN !!!! The stuff isn't a joke. EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE... ha ... I have always wanted to say that.

Thread Information