venomm is offline Associate Member

trenbolone enanthate

Hello
    in my last cylce i did Tren A and so i know its a ED injections and are familiar with the sides too...some1 at the gym ask me about trenbolone enanthate
    and i never did it so need some input..its a long ester so it has to be inject twice a week and for how long and can it be stack with Test E?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venomm View Post
    Hello
    in my last cylce i did Tren A and so i know its a ED injections and are familiar with the sides too...some1 at the gym ask me about trenbolone enanthate
    and i never did it so need some input..its a long ester so it has to be inject twice a week and for how long and can it be stack with Test E?
    You'd want to inject it 2x's a week but your dosing may be slightly different than Trenbolone Acetate because of the weight of the ester attached to the active chemical.

I think the ratio works out to be near 3 parts acetate to 4 parts enanthate for dosing.

This means for every 300mg of acetate you ran, you'd want to use 400mg of enanthate to compensate.

Since I usually dose Trenbolone Acetate at 100mg/ED, that is 700mg / wk. This translates into roughly 950mg / EW for equivalent results.

Lastly, yes, you SHOULD stack it with any kind of testosterone in order to prevent loss of libido.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Lastly, yes, you SHOULD stack it with any kind of testosterone in order to prevent loss of libido.
    the only thing that matters about test is libido?
    if one wasnt worried about sex testosterone has no other importance?

Loss of libido is a symptom of natural test production being shut down. This has implications for recovery following the cessation of a cycle.

Every steroid suppresses this natural function and almost ensures that gains will fade if you can't get natural testosterone back to pre-cycle levels.

Basically, you'll lose everything because your body won't be anabolic and there won't be anything to replace.

venomm is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the quick response and should it to be run for 8 weeks or 6..as most of the threads i search says about 6-8 wks

DS21 is offline Member
    Thanks for the quick response and should it to be run for 8 weeks or 6..as most of the threads i search says about 6-8 wks
    If it was me I would run tren e wk 1-10 and test e wk 1-12.

Loss of libido is a symptom of natural test production being shut down. This has implications for recovery following the cessation of a cycle.

Every steroid suppresses this natural function and almost ensures that gains will fade if you can't get natural testosterone back to pre-cycle levels.

Basically, you'll lose everything because your body won't be anabolic and there won't be anything to replace.
    im not talking about post cycle.
    im asking on cycle.
    the only function of testosterone in the male body is sex drive and building muscle?
    so trenbolone enanthate with no testosterone vs trenbolone enanthate with testosterone is just a libido issue?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    If it was me I would run tren e wk 1-10 and test e wk 1-12.
    Thats the way i always run it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyBigBiceps View Post
    im not talking about post cycle.
    im asking on cycle.
    the only function of testosterone in the male body is sex drive and building muscle?
    so trenbolone enanthate with no testosterone vs trenbolone enanthate with testosterone is just a libido issue?
    Why are you trying to split hairs here?

How about you use Microsoft's Live Search to research "low testosterone " side effects and see what comes up.

I'm not a walking medical dictionary, but I would strongly recommend testosterone with each cycle anyone does.

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    iam using tren E 400mgs and test E 500mgs a week right now iam into week 5 and iam loving the tren. so far ive lost 13lbs of bf and thats just in the last 2 weeks. diets in check but no cardio. you should run the tren for 11 weeks and the test for 12 weeks then pct.. hope that helps good luck.. ohh and i havent had any bloating at all face is actually looking smaller. 202lbs 5'11 11%bf

DS21 is offline Member
    Why are you trying to split hairs here?

How about you use Microsoft's Live Search to research "low testosterone " side effects and see what comes up.

I'm not a walking medical dictionary, but I would strongly recommend testosterone with each cycle anyone does.
    Come on Daem help the guy out. RealyBigBicepts, if you didn't know not adding test to your cycle will cause your penis to disappear, be carefull!!!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Uhhhhh....It's not just sex. Testosterone dictates a lot. Such as sleeping patterns, eating habits to name a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Uhhhhh....It's not just sex. Testosterone dictates a lot. Such as sleeping patterns, eating habits to name a couple.
    thanks, thats what i was looking for

tRaNs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prima07 View Post
    iam using tren E 400mgs and test E 500mgs a week right now iam into week 5 and iam loving the tren. so far ive lost 13lbs of bf and thats just in the last 2 weeks. diets in check but no cardio. you should run the tren for 11 weeks and the test for 12 weeks then pct.. hope that helps good luck.. ohh and i havent had any bloating at all face is actually looking smaller. 202lbs 5'11 11%bf
    And how was or is your libido? any problems of erections?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hello
    Its stacks great with TEST E... 2X PER WK is typical 300-500mg wk

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    Hurry, some one check this mans vital signs, not worried about sex?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    Hurry, some one check this mans vital signs, not worried about sex?
    Oh I know right !!!

Thread Information