JMan06 is offline Member

Letro to reverse gyno?

Does this actualy work to reverse existing gyno? I have a small lump under left nipple from prop npp tbol cycle over a year ago. I could get it surgicaly removed but doctor said would cost me a few thousand. So if I could get the job done with letro why not lol.

Also, the test caused my hair to grow darker and as a result im having laser done on my shoulders, which are a very hormonal area for male hair growth. Is there anything in the letro that would make my hormones jump to affect hair growth like the test did? Or should I not have to worry about that particular side with letro?

Thanks guys!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Letro might work but its unlikly due to how long you have left it.

Not sure if it would affect hair growth i dont think so.

If you are going to try rember to pyrimid up and down and use something to combat the estrogen rebound. Maybe one of the more experinced guys has more to add.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
    I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
    2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
    3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg
    ***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
    With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone :estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.
    How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

there is this info not sure how to link it though.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great info Charger527...I think you just answered a question I had.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    in this post above i believe he is confusing gyno with gyno symptoms.. gyno symptoms you combat before the lumps form.. lumps are present.. thats gyno and odds are surgery will be required.

bmit is offline Member
    dk, i had lumps that had just started to form and used the letro schedule above. Took about 6 weeks if i recall. SUCKED. sex drive died and joints took a beating

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    in this post above i believe he is confusing gyno with gyno symptoms.. gyno symptoms you combat before the lumps form.. lumps are present.. thats gyno and odds are surgery will be required.
    i had quite a large lump and it disappeared after about 2 weeks.. i do still have puffy nipples though which i dunno what i can try?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06 View Post
    Does this actualy work to reverse existing gyno? I have a small lump under left nipple from prop npp tbol cycle over a year ago. I could get it surgicaly removed but doctor said would cost me a few thousand. So if I could get the job done with letro why not lol.

Also, the test caused my hair to grow darker and as a result im having laser done on my shoulders, which are a very hormonal area for male hair growth. Is there anything in the letro that would make my hormones jump to affect hair growth like the test did? Or should I not have to worry about that particular side with letro?

Thanks guys!
    It can, yes.
    But so can clomid, before these drugs were even thought of clomid was used to reverse severe gyno before surgery was considered, it had a good sucsess rate too, just that the sides were pretty harsh at the dosages needed.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    yeah, there is no drug out there that will reverse true gyno, little lumps arent an issue, those are just yer glands rampin up, but once teh breast tissue comes in, surgery will be needed to get it out, trust this coming from someone who tried just about everything to get rid of gyno

Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    yeah, there is no drug out there that will reverse true gyno, little lumps arent an issue, those are just yer glands rampin up, but once teh breast tissue comes in, surgery will be needed to get it out, trust this coming from someone who tried just about everything to get rid of gyno
    Ah. ok mate, i must have misunderstood what i read in the clinical reports on a 58% sucsess rate in severe gyno reversal with clomid, my appolgies.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Ah. ok mate, i must have misunderstood what i read in the clinical reports on a 58% sucsess rate in severe gyno reversal with clomid, my appolgies.

what'd you read on letro rate? .. if you did at all..

Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate22 View Post
    what'd you read on letro rate? .. if you did at all..
    Huh, are you asking what the sucsess rate is for gyno reversal using letro, or are you just trying to be sarcastic???
    Are you saying that reading clinical studies on gyno reversal is BS, i don't see where your coming from, maybe the medical profession just made these studies up, hey

Huh, are you asking what the sucsess rate is for gyno reversal using letro, or are you just trying to be sarcastic???
    Are you saying that reading clinical studies on gyno reversal is BS, i don't see where your coming from, maybe the medical profession just made these studies up, hey

haha no no im not being sarcastic. im saying you said clomid had a 58% success rate so i was just curious to see if you read a percentage on letro at all.. i believe gyno is reversable without surgery.. sorry if that came off wrong

haha no no im not being sarcastic. im saying you said clomid had a 58% success rate so i was just curious to see if you read a percentage on letro at all.. i believe gyno is reversable without surgery.. sorry if that came off wrong
    Then i appologise for threating to chop your dick off in that PM, i must say though you do have a talent for coming across that way
    For sure, nolva gave better sucess rates than clomid when they inveted that and at a 1/4 of the dosage, letro a newer drug does it even better, BUT we are back to more sides again.
    It;s the same old story mate, what drug will do the best job with least sides, there is always a trade off, fortunately there's lots of them these days and with a little bit of trial and error we can find which combination works best for us, depending on our cycles and our make up.

Then i appologise for threating to chop your dick off in that PM, i must say though you do have a talent for coming across that way
    For sure, nolva gave better sucess rates than clomid when they inveted that and at a 1/4 of the dosage, letro a newer drug does it even better, BUT we are back to more sides again.
    It;s the same old story mate, what drug will do the best job with least sides, there is always a trade off, fortunately there's lots of them these days and with a little bit of trial and error we can find which combination works best for us, depending on our cycles and our make up.
    i apologize too. haha i better work on my wording. but alright cuz i was just wondering how they compared.. like if letro didn't work.. would maybe clomid work. what if you stacked ai's?

, clomid will not reverse true GYNO, nothing will, im not talking about a little lump, or swolen gland here guys, Im talking once breast tissue has formed, I have taken it all, even tried DHT on top of nips, once you got moobs, its there till u cut it out.. Once you have a set of real teets, nothing will get rid of it, nada nix not zilch.. Yes clomid and Nolva will make the lump subside, but the lump it's self isnt the issue. These drugs might only slightly improve gyno symptons and reduce some size, but will NEVER get rid of it. Again, this is only with true gyno and not puffy nips syndrome

, clomid will not reverse true GYNO, nothing will, im not talking about a little lump, or swolen gland here guys, Im talking once breast tissue has formed, I have taken it all, even tried DHT on top of nips, once you got moobs, its there till u cut it out.. Once you have a set of real teets, nothing will get rid of it, nada nix not zilch.. Yes clomid and Nolva will make the lump subside, but the lump it's self isnt the issue. These drugs might only slightly improve gyno symptons and reduce some size, but will NEVER get rid of it. Again, this is only with true gyno and not puffy nips syndrome
    I totally agree with you mate, thats why it only worked in 58% of cases, the other 42% needed surgery.

with the puffy nips syndrome... my lump that was rather big at one point went away buy my puffy nipples did not.. what can be used to treat that?

lol ive seen a guy on a forum about 6 years ago that tried to do surgery on him self, he posted pics, I cant remember on what forum lol, crazy guy haha

with the puffy nips syndrome... my lump that was rather big at one point went away buy my puffy nipples did not.. what can be used to treat that?
    Could be water, are you still on cycle?

i apologize too. haha i better work on my wording. but alright cuz i was just wondering how they compared.. like if letro didn't work.. would maybe clomid work. what if you stacked ai's?
    The problem with clomid was the sides, as i said it did reverse severe gyno in some cases, but that was at a dose of 200mg 2x ED, now to be honest, knowing clomid, i'd have rather had the friggin surgery

200mg ed, sheesh id be crying like a little biotch like I was PMS'ing lol

Could be water, are you still on cycle?
    i haven't cycled.. ive tried ph's but thats it..

Taking creatine? or anything like that? could just be genetics too, whats yer BF %?

ive taken creatine before.. just on protein right now. bf is around 8 or 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    I agree. But to me a hard lump under your nipple is a gyno symptom. real gyno will feel like a tit, (same as a chicks) where if it is a hard lump (which i had) i think it can be treated using letro, nolvadex or as lats said even clomid just depends on which product you want to use.
    Once actually brest tissue has formed then its got to be surgery.

KConan is offline New Member
    lol ive seen a guy on a forum about 6 years ago that tried to do surgery on him self, he posted pics, I cant remember on what forum lol, crazy guy haha
    The name of that board started with Fina...He showed everything, it was sick but appeared to work.

I like light does of Letro, for my needs anyway.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member

Smile

I had the beginning of a hard lump and serius sensitivity, and started using the letro .25mg every day and in about 2 to 3 weeks all gone. The stuff worked better than the anastrazole from the doctor. I then was able to back off to every other day .25mg.

Thread Information