Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 2nd cycle

  1. #1
    wackod2's Avatar
    wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177

    2nd cycle

    first cycle was 12 weeks at 500mg of test cyp

    2nd cycle is

    50mg dbol week 1-4
    test cyp 700 per week 1-12

    i am 6'0 , 190 , 12% body fat , 2-3 years of lifting , 25 years old

    what gains should i expect to gain at week 12 and what should i expect to keep

    thanks guys i did my research its just nice to hear your opinions

    pct is tamoxifen this post is mainly about results the rest i have down
    Last edited by wackod2; 11-12-2008 at 05:31 PM.

  2. #2
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    First off why are you bumping to 700mgs a week?

    And that Dbol is a little high IMO.

    Thirdly, where is your PCT?

    And also, Age?

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,109
    Definitely too many variable to tell what you will gain and keep. PCT is a must too whats your pct and diet plan?

  4. #4
    wackod2's Avatar
    wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177
    i wanted a stronger cycle so i upd the test and usually on a 2nd cycle of test i see most people either stacking or uping


    diet is about 4500 cals a day 300 protein to be short, i am looking for a real ruff estimate just speculation

  5. #5
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,109
    No need to do that. just because others do it isnt a very good reason. Sound slike you are relying on the compounds more than your training and diet and that is doomed to failure.

  6. #6
    wackod2's Avatar
    wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177
    look, some guys inject them self before they even know their cycle pct so dont give me that redz

  7. #7
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,109
    Nolva only is a weak pct.

    What does your diet consist of?

  8. #8
    wackod2's Avatar
    wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177
    it will be high doses and i might stack it, i havent started yet i am working out a few details, chicken,mixed fruits and nuts,pastas,rices,breads,fish,multi, ect 4500 cal a day about 300 protein

  9. #9
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by wackod2 View Post
    look, some guys inject them self before they even know their cycle pct so dont give me that redz
    Those people are morons...

    Plan out your entire cycle AND PCT and have extra everything before beginning.

    Dont be one of these guys who start a thread like.

    "I started my cycle and im 6 weeks in and my source ran outta test? What should i do?"

    Or; "I finish my cycle cycle tomorrow and i cant find anything for PCT, help!"

    Seriously, plan ahead dude.

  10. #10
    wackod2's Avatar
    wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Those people are morons...

    Plan out your entire cycle AND PCT and have extra everything before beginning.

    Dont be one of these guys who start a thread like.

    "I started my cycle and im 6 weeks in and my source ran outta test? What should i do?"

    Or; "I finish my cycle cycle tomorrow and i cant find anything for PCT, help!"

    Seriously, plan ahead dude.

    yep exactly, an estimate on gains anyone?

  11. #11
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by wackod2 View Post
    first cycle was 12 weeks at 500mg of test cyp

    2nd cycle is

    50mg dbol week 1-4
    test cyp 700 per week 1-12

    i am 6'0 , 190 , 12% body fat , 2-3 years of lifting , 25 years old

    what gains should i expect to gain at week 12 and what should i expect to keep

    thanks guys i did my research its just nice to hear your opinions

    pct is tamoxifen this post is mainly about results the rest i have down
    There is absolutely no reason to increase your test for the 2nd cycle and your dbol is too high, 40 mg ED is more than enough. What did you gain in your first cycle ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •