bigrusks is offline New Member

Should i stop my cycle or not?

im week 5 into tren +test and earlier this week i had an arm wrestle and injured my arm, i couldnt even move it for an hour afterwards but then later on it was fine, i gave it a days rest and then did shoulders at gym next day and felt a bit of pain in my arm after doing a few sets.

the pain is in the outer bicep of the arm, not the elbow or forearm and im guessing it just might be a muscle strain? my arm feels good now but if i lift any weights it just starts hurting a bit.

Im gonna give myself 6 days off from gym then try working out after that and if my arm is still sore should i finish my cycle at 5 weeks or should i ruff it out for another 3?

btw what does this sound like? im guessing its a muscle strain because i jumped striaght into a pretty intense arm wrestle without warming up or anything.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a strain....alternate heat and cold...take tylenol...stretch...lift light weights to keep range of motion...dont stop cycle...your aas will help you heal faster...just give it a break and work around it but substitute Range of motion exercises for whatever you would normally do that day...like if incline hurts it....just do like 25% of your normal....

i remember that
    my arm fkn KILLED after an arm wrestle, and I was pretty sure that I broke something in it.
    I was on my first cycle, and it was 500mg tren every week. (I think, either way - it was tren A)

You'll be fine in a few days, if not tomorrow.

bigrusks is offline New Member
    thanks for responses guys, yeh like my arm is perfectly fine now, its just if i do heavy weights it gets this dull sharp pain in bicep, ill give it 4-5 days rest and i rekon i shud be good, hope thid doesnt hinder my cycle too much

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    no....lol...i missed 2 weeks of working out...my gains have not been hindered...just keep your protein intake up...you wont loose much at all...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah light weights stretching would be the best. you should be ok pretty quickly, i can't believe you could actually tear something by arm wrestling, so its probably a strain at the worst. keep the cycle going like they said, you'll be fine

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    yeah light weights stretching would be the best. you should be ok pretty quickly, i can't believe you could actually tear something by arm wrestling, so its probably a strain at the worst. keep the cycle going like they said, you'll be fine
    He got off lucky..I snapped a guys arm while armwrestling..the sound was unforgettable...

Thread Information