Thread: letro ??'s

drive it!! is offline Associate Member

letro ??'s

i have a friend who is very senstive to gyno he is starting a test only cycle soon and plans to use letro for a couple of weeks prior to starting 500mg a wk of test cyp and then using arimidex .25 pd during cycle. is this a good plan to combat his previous experience with the gyno problem? thanx for the help as always.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    he needs to be careful that he doesn't cut off estrogen completely, that will hinder gains as well

how bout running something like proviron to limit aromatization

So lets go back to the comparison with being some sort of “Oral Masteron ”…basically since Proviron is 5-alpha reduced and not capable of forming estrogen, and also has a very high affinity for binding to the aromatase enzyme (the enzyme responsible for converting all that good testosterone in your body into all that nasty estrogen). That means if you choose to take proviron with testosterone (and I know you wouldn’t even be doing a cycle without including some form of testosterone) and/or any aromatizable steroid , it should actually serve to prevent estrogen build up by the aforementioned binding to the aromatase enzyme, which prevents aromatase from doing it’s dirty work and making a bunch of estrogen out of the other steroids you are taking. It should also be noted that Proviron also binds very well to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin…a hormone responsible for reducing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body)(1).

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    thanx , the reason for the question is he already ordered everything but i'm not sure what kind of research he did??

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    id just go adex during cycle and keep letro on hand if any thing flairs up.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    damn im slow

Royal MaKo Rumble is offline New Member
    Charger where bouts in Oz u from?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need to start letro before the cycle either. it takes like 7 days for letro to build up in the body, but it takes like 4 weeks for the test to really start showing

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After my last cycle I will always have it on hand in case gyno flares up. I don't ever plan on taking it before a cycle though as I see no point.

wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member
    what if your tapering down from a gyno reversal and started cycle? stop letro and go with nolva on cycle?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate22 View Post
    what if your tapering down from a gyno reversal and started cycle? stop letro and go with nolva on cycle?
    you shouldn't be starting a cycle right after/during a gyno reversal anyway unless you want to restimulate gyno

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also dont take the Nolva on cycle. I take letro on cycle and feel great with it, I`m using tren though.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    proviron is ok for keeping off a little water and a greater sexual response..wouldnt count on it as a gyno prevention tho..people usually come to this conclusion based on the fact that proviron is 5 alpha reduced, like DHT. numerous other AAS are 5 alpha reduced and they not claimed to prevent gyno. proviron has never been used in a study to treat or prevent gyno.. proviron has it use but better options if gyno prevention is what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Also dont take the Nolva on cycle. I take letro on cycle and feel great with it, I`m using tren though.

isn't that going against what their talking about with the whole low estrogen deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you shouldn't be starting a cycle right after/during a gyno reversal anyway unless you want to restimulate gyno
    ph's as well?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id say so..

Thread Information