Thread: second cycle

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member

second cycle

I am 24.. 5'10", 215lbs, 15% bf.. My first cycle was two years ago, and consisted of 400mg a week of cyp, and 50mg a day of dbol for the first 4 weeks..

Unfortunately, 6-7 weeks through the cycle, I had some family emergencies, and was also laid off from my job, so instead of waisting the rest of my gear, I stoped, did my pct, and shelved it until I was certain I was ready again.

Since then I have been working out steadily, and waiting until I was ready to cycle again.. The only sides I had were back pumps, and some bacne, but nothing I couldnt handle..

So I was thinking of doing deca /test stack, but now im not sure.. I have enough cyp to run 600mg a week for 10 weeks.. I was wondering if that should be good for this cycle, or if I should kickstart it with dbol again, or get some deca? If 600mg a week is good enough, then thats fine, cause then I dont have to spend any other money besides PCT,

Thanks for any advice

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    cyp at 600 would be fine

Dinosaur is offline Member
    u can send me ur cycle to test it for if its still in good condition or not...lol
    yeh man ur good to go u can frontloadwith d-bol as well, but remmeber it will give u some back pumps since u already got that from before. when r u starting ur cycle?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I think you should lose some fat before you begin.

Hit the treadmill hard for a month and then cycle when you're closer to 12%.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    a bit of fat loss would be nice. that being said 600mgs cyp is fine, but if you choose to run deca you should run the test 14 weeks and the deca 12 to get the most out of it.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys.. going to get some deca , but wait until jan 1st to start so I can cut up some in the meantime

Thread Information