Thread: info on orals

turkee56 is offline New Member

Talking info on orals

hello to everyone on the board.
    i am new and first time on here,and i got alot of questions and hope i get educated here.
    i see on your website their is a add on buy steroids .com.
    i see they have orals and claims that their products work and don't have to take anti estrogens, and pct.any comments on this.
    now this guy mick hart ,the guru on steroids , says 1st cycle he suggests Dbol for 8 weeks and nolva for gyno. now i see on the board , that say don't use Dbol by itself because of being orals and liver problems.
    are orals any better than injectables?.can you get any good results with orals or is they to hard on your liver?.
    i guess i am a wimp for needles, and never tried injecting myself.
    ok back to this guy mick hart, anybody read is books on steroids and what do you think about them?.where can i find infoon a good start for my first cycle?.i will stop here and hope to get some good info off the board.
    i been reading the board and see alot of info and is mind boggling.
    you have a great forum here and hope to get started soon, but need to be educated first.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    pffttttt.. forget dbol only.. some do it..some like it.. i dont recommend it..

and dont waste your time with those supplements from buy steroids .. wanna know whats in the winn-50, i can tell ya.. .. take a multivitamin and drink a cup of coffee.. get about the same out of it and a hell of a lot cheaper. JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO lol.....

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Spend a few weeks researching this site, and a lot of your questions will be answered Use the search tool, more often than not, the same question has been asked before. Good luck.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8 weeks is way too long for dbol . It should be used to kickstart an injectable testosterone cycle. Your first cycle would most likely be test only for 10 weeks. I think you need some more reseach first though. There is plenty on this site.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Spend a few weeks researching this site, and a lot of your questions will be answered Use the search tool, more often than not, the same question has been asked before. Good luck.
    that about the best advice one could give.
    stick around and do your research.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    your questions will b all anwered if u' ve done little research and reading dose stickies on top of the thread. its not about injecting ur self and going to the gym. its more about your diet and how r u ganna keep' em after u finish ur cycle.
    we 'r not trying to be tough boys or break ur balls its just about playing by the rules.
    rule # 1 no haste no waste.

Welcome - start reading though!

We have answers, but first you need to do the reading

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by turkee56 View Post
    hello to everyone on the board.
    i am new and first time on here,and i got alot of questions and hope i get educated here.
    i see on your website their is a add on buy steroids .com.
    i see they have orals and claims that their products work and don't have to take anti estrogens, and pct.any comments on this.
    Dont believe everything you read. (trying to keep this professional here)

now this guy mick hart ,the guru on steroids , says 1st cycle he suggests Dbol for 8 weeks and nolva for gyno. now i see on the board , that say don't use Dbol by itself because of being orals and liver problems.
    are orals any better than injectables?.can you get any good results with orals or is they to hard on your liver?.
    yes you can get results with orals. liver problems are overrated, but monitored just for safety. injectables are better in the long-run.

i guess i am a wimp for needles, and never tried injecting myself.
    most people are at first. just get over your fear.
    ok back to this guy mick hart, anybody read is books on steroids and what do you think about them?.where can i find infoon a good start for my first cycle?.i will stop here and hope to get some good info off the board.
    i been reading the board and see alot of info and is mind boggling.
    you have a great forum here and hope to get started soon, but need to be educated first.
    This board is huge with loads of info. Keep reading.

Browns4Life86 is offline Banned/SCAMMER
    You really shouldn't go oral only for a cycle. You will lose all of the gains after the cycle is over. To each his own though.

Thread Information