TheNextBigThingg is offline New Member

Smile First cycle, test enanthate, dbol

Hi, this is my first ever cycle, i am 6'3, 185 pound

week 1-4 d-bol 35mg ED, with at least 3 spread out doses,

week 1-7 test enanthate , 500mg a week,,, 250mg monday and thursday

i have more d-bol, so should i take dbol for 6 weeks and not include the first 2weeks of test e?, in an attempt to make up for it?

I know it is in my best interest to have a 10-12 weeks cycle, but this is all i will be able to get for a while so im gonna make the best of it,,

i also have 80 tabs/25mg each of proviron , can i have some advice on the PCT, as to what the doses should be, etc.., also i will definetly start the proviron early if i start to get ichy nipples

please dont reply saying im an idiot for doing a cycle like this, this is all i can work with at the moment, the next chance i get after this cycle, i will make that cycle perfect, any advice will be appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by TheNextBigThingg; 11-20-2008 at 11:05 PM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have natural progress that needs to be made....your diet seems suspect...no disrespect...you need to eat 6'3 and only 185...for petes sake...im 5'8 and 225...

You are not an idiot...i just feel you will hinder your ultimate gains...you seem knowledgeable....also you need at least 12 weeks....

but you need to realize that juice is not magic....

you still wont have gains if you arn't eating right....

BOTTOM LINE
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-20-2008 at 11:10 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    really not worth it bro.it seems you already know this..hold on to it till you can get more test and run a proper cycle..until then get your diet in check

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    You have natural progress that needs to be made....your diet seems suspect...no disrespect...you need to eat 6'3 and only 185...for petes sake...im 5'8 and 225...

You are not an idiot...i just feel you will hinder your ultimate gains...you seem knowledgeable....also you need at least 12 weeks....

BOTTOM LINE
    Great post brother!

stpete is offline Banned
    Keep what you have and acquire more. You don't have enough to complete a cycle and you know this. The dbol isn't going to make up for any defiecency of test. You'd be silly to start a cycle with what you have available. Not to sound like an ass man, i'm just saying to hold on to it til you figure it all out. Just my .02
    The test would be starting to kick in and you'd run out. Not good.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Not enough gear bro. Like everyone here said hold and get more gear. Work on diet

my diet isnt in check at the moment, although i have had it in check before, by talking to personal trainers, and reading many articles about dieting, and i have strickly followed diets before and gained weight but then just reached a limit, even after i would up the protein, calories, carbohydrates, etc, and i just couldnt gain weight, once i get on this cycle, i will eat a lot cleaner than i am now and follow somewhat of a strick diet, substituting different foods and spreading them out for many meals with protein (about 7 a day) but not eating "junk food", my goal is to gain as much i can from this cycle and use it for sports/BB, etc, then i will train naturally for a while, probably a couple years before i do another cycle

more reason to wait and do one good proper cycle.. do what you have planned you will just be disappointed and out a few bucks..

if i get on a stick diet, and train really hard, and do this cycle, what can i expect to gain, if i followed through with it, i will try really hard to get more gear, but if i cant, i really am just gonna have to get whatever results i can from this incomplete cycle, it really sucks because i really want to gain as much as i can from this

stpete is offline Banned
    Sounds good man. Keep researching everything you want to add to your workouts. We'll be glad to help anytime. This is why we're here.
    So why don't you post up your diet and workout routine for us to look at? It's all good.

BOTTOM LINE
    OOPS...did i just say this??? sorry couldn't remember

stpete is offline Banned
    Post it up man. I'm here anyway. It's a start at least.

besides the incomplete cycle, which i will really try hard to get enough gear for becuase i dont want to have a waste of a cycle, can i have some advice on the proviron , and how to use it for my PCT?

stpete is offline Banned
    OOPS...did i just say this??? sorry couldn't remember
    He's asking for help. Or did i read this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThingg View Post
    if i get on a stick diet, and train really hard, and do this cycle, what can i expect to gain, if i followed through with it, i will try really hard to get more gear, but if i cant, i really am just gonna have to get whatever results i can from this incomplete cycle, it really sucks because i really want to gain as much as i can from this

who knows,about 2 pounds more than you would just by getting your diet and training in check.. ..

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    besides the incomplete cycle, which i will really try hard to get enough gear for becuase i dont want to have a waste of a cycle, can i have some advice on the proviron, and how to use it for my PCT?
    Many like Proviron and often use it...

Im not one of those guys. The simple fact is, its not an AI. Its a DHT.

And with that comes adverse effects.

IMO, use a real AI like Aromasin . Its easily the best AI to use in PCT.

should pick up some clomid and nolvadex ..

ok, an example of the diet i am going to have is going to be very similar to this:

meal 1: 7:00am, 6 eggs, 3 cups oatmeal, fiber supplement

meal 2: 10:00am, a shake of weight gainer

meal 3: 12pm, 1 cup brown rice, 2 cups brocolli or green beans, 6 or more ouches of chicken, turkey or fish

meal 4: 3pm, a shake of weight gainer

meal 5: 5:00-5:30, same as meal 3, except maybe steak instead

post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

meal 6: 8:00-8:30 banana, 2 scoops whey protein

meal 7: a shake of weight gainer

there are days when i may substitute, like maybe putting pasta in there, etc, but this is a good example of how i plan it to be, PLEASE give advice to perfect this diet, thanks

too many shakes....you need way more WHOLE food....

a good add on is EGG BEATERS EGG WHITES RAW...16 oz. 2 x /day

add some fish....and your good to go

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you EAT 3 meals a day. weight gainer and whey doesn't count as a meal. thats a pretty awful diet, to put it nicely. you really need more food, less shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    you EAT 3 meals a day. weight gainer and whey doesn't count as a meal. thats a pretty awful diet, to put it nicely. you really need more food, less shakes.
    absolutely....WHOLE FOODS

so if i substitude meal 4 with pasta and meal 7 with 6-8oz salmon, would i be good?, i didnt quite get the egg statement, sorry

GO buy.....THIS

Cartons of pastuerized egg whites.....SEVERAL

Eat them RAW....16 oz(equal to about 12 eggs)....2 times/day....thats like eating 2 large servings of eggs...no cholesterol...all protein....100% bioavailable to the human body...counts a whole food...nectar of the gods!

add in tilapia...salmon....chicken breast (boiled)....lean red meat(size of your palm)

eat complex carbs...mostly fiberous veggies....

I only do shakes pre and post workout....ONLY...then 1.5 hrs post workout a good hearty low glycemic, high protein, with good fiberous carbs...raw veggies...
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-20-2008 at 11:51 PM.

i appreciate the advice on making my PCT better, but if i end up using proviron what would the doses be, thanks

he's saying to eat a lot of egg whites.

that still doesn't seem like a lot of food. except 3 cups of oatmeal. i have a very hard time believing that since most people eat about half a cup.

i would add a lot more carbs, a little more meat, and maybe an EFA supp since you don't seem to admit to getting much fat

proviron is not a pct on its own. you need to LISTEN. use a new diet for a good 4-6 months then do a REAL cycle.

ok, i am going to use the best of my knowledge and your advice to make this perfect, just so i can be 100% sure, can one of you please lay out the diet fully so that i wont make any mistakes and get the most of out it, also, exactly what should i add to proviron and what doses, thanks i am serious about making it perfect and i want to make sure i am taking the adivce correctly, i appreciate it

if you're serious about it WAIT

GAIN NATURALLY

COME BACK WITH EVERYTHING

that means more test and pct supplies. clomid + nolva

i appreciate all the help, im not being stubborn, but i am going to go through with the cycle and diet, i will get more test, and more PCT, and make the diet better to the best of my knowledge, the reason i am still going to go through with it is becuase i am very anxious and excited to do my first cycle, not only that, but so i can learn more from personal experience, for next time

use your excitement to drive you to exhaust your naturall potential...you will be much more satisfied with your results if you do this....

I think you will be sadly dissapointed if you choose otherwise

i appreciate all the help, im not being stubborn, but i am going to go through with the cycle and diet, i will get more test, and more PCT, and make the diet better to the best of my knowledge, the reason i am still going to go through with it is becuase i am very anxious and excited to do my first cycle, not only that, but so i can learn more from personal experience, for next time
    not listening to what 5 people tell you is called being stubborn.. everyone has given you numerous reasons to wait and eat right first, yet you continue to stay set on doing something wrong.

if you're sitting in class right before the test and the teacher says "number 1; the answer is a" are you going to circle b because it looks right anyway? these people know better than you yet you still want to do it WRONG

being anxious doesn't make it any better. on christmas you never rip open every package during the night because you are anxious. wait and do it right.

nice analogies right?

we get what your saying.. but just slow down a bit and relax.. your not gonna get all this over night.. lots to learn brutha.. great to ask questions but were not going to spoon feed you either.. i have a much easier time answering questions for someone that i can tell is doing his own research as well..

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post

nice analogies right?
    WOW...im going to jot those down...bravo

i understand... i mean, would it be wrong if i only went on the diet route for a couple months and then started the cycle with the right amount of test e and PCT?? also with making the diet better, and obviously training as hard as i can, which i always do anyways

training as hard as you can will be beneficial...but it takes years to exhaust your naturall potential...if you did it correctly you wouldn't touch juice for 3-4 years at the bare minimum.....

BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

you can get just a good of gains naturally as with steroids if you have not met your potential....trust me...your not gonna take them and turn into dexter jackson

here is an example....your 6'3" right

if your natural potential would leave you at 6% bf 240 you could then at another 30-40 quality pounds with steroids ....

if you take steroids now....you may become cut but you wont make it past 230 GAURANTEED

i dont want to get rediculously huge, but your right i should gain more weight naturally first, im just confused with what i want to do right now,, becuase i dont want to get ENOURMOUS, i want to get big, but i need to be a good size for sports, and ronnie coleman isnt a good size for sports, so idk if im gonna gain 10-20 pounds first or if im not gonna be able to wait and take it now, but i really do appreciate the help, im not being stubborn, im being realistic, i like the advice but its really hard when the gear is in your hand.... but thank you all very much it really has helped me out, i will let you know my decision and follow up on this when the time comes

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    if you take steroids now....you may become cut but you wont make it past 230 GAURANTEED
    uhhh...that just doesn't sound right to me...

Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    uhhh...that just doesn't sound right to me...
    just basing it off of a friend who fits this guys description....

Thread Information