zspedad is offline New Member

Deca with Test C for first ever cycle

46, 194lbs, 18% bodyfat, wanting to start my very first cycle stacking Deca with Test C. I am wanting to put on 20lbs plus over the next 4 months or so and have stalled with my weight gain.
    Honest feedback please from anyone who has done this cycle before. I workout 6 times a week and am going heavy for the next 2 months.
    Thanks.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by zspedad View Post
    46, 194lbs, 18% bodyfat, wanting to start my very first cycle stacking Deca with Test C. I am wanting to put on 20lbs plus over the next 4 months or so and have stalled with my weight gain.
    Honest feedback please from anyone who has done this cycle before. I workout 6 times a week and am going heavy for the next 2 months.
    Thanks.
    training exp?
    pct?

post your diet and let us critique it

btw, you should wait to cycle till you are around 12-14% bf or so if you want to limit your sides

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    First off bro, Welcome to AR!

Secondly bro, 18%BF is entirely too high to begin a cycle.

Lastly, Deca is commonly considered an advanced compound. And is seldom recommended for a first cycle.

And F.Y.I. This link will help you get a better response when asking questions...

How to Write a Post That Gets Your Questions Answered!
    How to Write a Post That Gets Your Questions Answered!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I would run test to see how you react to that first. One reason being , because if you get gyno you will know what caused it. I know test is naturally produced by the body so your gonna react as you should , but on an amount way higher than you produce may cause side effects. You will find out

WELCOME to AR

zspedad is offline New Member
    Training for many years. Now thinking about entering a bodybuilding comp as my next challenge.
    My diet consists of oatmeal and eggs in the morning, protein shakes, salads, fruit, chocolate, Zero Impact bars, pasta, cereal, orange juice and water.
    Have no idea on pct.
    Any idea on cycle for that bodyfat %?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Training for many years.number would be nice Now thinking about entering a bodybuilding comp as my next challenge.
    My diet consists of oatmeal and eggs in the morning, protein shakes, salads, fruit, chocolate, Zero Impact bars, pasta, cereal, orange juice and water.i hope you are kidding, if not then you need some serious help
    Have no idea on pct.well then i'd go research
    Any idea on cycle for that bodyfat %?yeah, foodadrol and cardiotropin
    bro, you need to be specific

write down everything you eat tomorrow and i mean everything and post it and i'll help you get your diet in check, i guarentee you that you can make some good gains with a few tweeks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lose a few pounds and then do a test only cycle. 400-500mg per week

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Training for many years. Now thinking about entering a bodybuilding comp as my next challenge.
    My diet consists of oatmeal and eggs in the morning, protein shakes, salads, fruit, chocolate, Zero Impact bars, pasta, cereal, orange juice and water.
    Have no idea on pct.
    Any idea on cycle for that bodyfat %?
    Why dont we work on getting in better shape to even cycle before thinking about competing.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Thanks.
    6x per wk could lead to overtraining,,,one reason you have stopped gaining.

Thread Information