Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229

    how should test cyp taste?

    so i tasted a little drop of my test that came out of the pin while getting the air out. isnt it supposed to numb my mouth? or is there anything that signifies that it is legit? it did not numb my mouth btw.

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    Cant really tell by tasting it. Post up a picture with the lab name covered.

  3. #3
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    what the hell are you doing drinking the stuff!!

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    It should taste like ass...stick your finger in your ass then taste it and see if it tastes the same ...if so its the real deal. WTF ?? Im sorry i couldnt resist

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    It should taste like ass...stick your finger in your ass then taste it and see if it tastes the same ...if so its the real deal. WTF ?? Im sorry i couldnt resist
    hahah now thats funny.......but you shouldnt really.

    Inject it all, dont be tasting the stuff.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  6. #6
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    well i wasnt drinking it, it was just a little drop. i am trying to post a pic,but i only have a web cam on the laptop and i cant figure out how to upload it from there,

  7. #7
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    you didnt go licking or touching the pin b4 you injected did you?

  8. #8
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    you didnt go licking or touching the pin b4 you injected did you?
    i didnt lick it,however i did touch it,but wiped off with alcohol pad after





    what i am worried about is that it almost tastes like canola oil,but a friend of mine is using the same ugl from the same guy and says his is legit, i have had three injections and my libido is up and i feel different, also my appetite is way up

  9. #9
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    i didnt lick it,however i did touch it,but wiped off with alcohol pad after





    what i am worried about is that it almost tastes like canola oil,but a friend of mine is using the same ugl from the same guy and says his is legit, i have had three injections and my libido is up and i feel different, also my appetite is way up

    Id have to say those are pretty good indications that it is legit ...hope my attempt at humor didnt offend you.

  10. #10
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    since i am doing cyp at 500 per week does anyone think i should be getting these effects so soon?

  11. #11
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id have to say those are pretty good indications that it is legit ...hope my attempt at humor didnt offend you.
    haha no i was pretty funny man. but it worries me about it tasting like cooking oil.

  12. #12
    Bigmax's Avatar
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yeah thats me in avvy
    Posts
    5,669
    They can taste different,,,depending on what the source used as oil...Grape seed oil will taste different than safflower...but that obvious...Numbing the mouth???...No

  13. #13
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    haha no i was pretty funny man. but it worries me about it tasting like cooking oil.
    if tasted it b4,, didnt taste like much,, def didnt make my mouth numb

  14. #14
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    here is one of the 10ml vials
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how should test cyp taste?-snapshot_20081125_2.jpg  
    Last edited by toneloc85; 11-25-2008 at 01:30 PM.

  15. #15
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    They can taste different,,,depending on what the source used as oil...Grape seed oil will taste different than safflower...but that obvious...Numbing the mouth???...No
    i see maybe it is grape seed oil that i am tasting

  16. #16
    Bigmax's Avatar
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yeah thats me in avvy
    Posts
    5,669
    its a UGL bro..obviously...ok so it didnt numb your mouth ..that means nothing...dont worry about it...now if you tasted it and it tasted like urine then i'd say discontinue use...lol

  17. #17
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    lol ok cool thanks a lot, hey i edited the name off the vial on my computer and saved it, but i just looked at the pic on here and it is on there plain as day, how do i edit the pictute to fix this? sorry

  18. #18
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    lol ok cool thanks a lot, hey i edited the name off the vial on my computer and saved it, but i just looked at the pic on here and it is on there plain as day, how do i edit the pictute to fix this? sorry
    nevermind fixed it

  19. #19
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    its a UGL bro..obviously...ok so it didnt numb your mouth ..that means nothing...dont worry about it...now if you tasted it and it tasted like urine then i'd say discontinue use...lol
    hmm should i even ask how he is supposed to know what urine tastes like?? Or how you do?? *L* ok thats enough of the jokes from me..

  20. #20
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    thanks a lot guys i feel better about this, game on!

  21. #21
    Bigmax's Avatar
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    yeah thats me in avvy
    Posts
    5,669
    I wouldnt know bro...but you're right enuff of your jokes..lol

  22. #22
    toneloc85's Avatar
    toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home of the Arnold
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    hmm should i even ask how he is supposed to know what urine tastes like?? Or how you do?? *L* ok thats enough of the jokes from me..
    haha you are a witty one hhaha just messin.

  23. #23
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    haha you are a witty one hhaha just messin.
    *L* now thats funny !

  24. #24
    Shurik's Avatar
    Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Russia,Syberia
    Posts
    427
    Dam* Jimmy thats a sick ass tat.

  25. #25
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Dam* Jimmy thats a sick ass tat.
    Yeah it is but its not mine! *L* i just though it was amazing...

  26. #26
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    here is one of the 10ml vials
    that pic.. not so helpful..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •