Cycle, whatchu think?!

Mon-100mgs prop, 75mgs fina, 30 mgs d-bol
    Tues- same
    Wed-30mgs d-bol
    Thursday-same as mon
    Fri-Same as mon
    Sat-30 mgs d-bol
    Sun-30mgs d-bol

This for 4 weeks the ndrop the d-bol. Continue on fina till week 6 then drop to just test.
    I was considering switching to enanthate after fina but I was unsure, what do u guys think, how could I do this, should I make changes?
    Thanks in advance.

CaptainCaveMan is offline New Member
    I think you should run the fina ed or eod not tow on one off. Personally I would go ed. Also, I think you are running the prop too long. Why not use a long acting ester like enanthate or cyp and save your arse from becoming a pin cushion. Start the Test E at 500mg/week and drop the prop after week 3 or 4. Just my thoughts. Good luck.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I think it makes no sense and needs to be redone. I'd do this instead.

wk 1-6 prop @ 100mg/day
    wk 1-6 fina @ 75mg/day
    wk 1-6 winny @ 50mg/day

your cycle will result in some very staggered blood levels. What are your goals/stats, that will help a lot to help you design a cycle. Also what # cycle is this for you?

Slavetourmoma is offline New Member
    Well with this cycle I'm trying to gain weight and strength. Weight being first and foremost. I'm not concerned with the gains being ALL lean muscle. However I do not want to get fat. I have 80cc's of prop and 40 cc's of enanthate and I wanted to build my cycle around this. I understood that fina was a great help in strength gains and that is important to me. I lift four days a week, mon,tues,thurs,fri, and had thought that keeping the shots to those days made sense. But I am a novice, so I NEED your advice. I want to stay away from winstrol due to already bad joints and once again this is a mass cycle. I was to gain the most mass possible during this cycle and maintain as much as possible. I've done some "cycles" before, but they weren't as successfull as I'd like due to me being uninformed. I did a d-bol, eq cycle which was not very productive due to low levels as well as the lack of test. THen I did a prop only cycle. Which was ok but I should have done a complete cycle and not wasted my time. I'm 6'3" and 220 lbs. I want to be over 250 by the end of this cycle and stay there. What should I do?

nj_
    Prop needs to be shot ED or EOD so you need to work with that. Fina is best shot ED but can be shot EOD. Dbol should be taken in ED to maintain consistent blood levels (not scattering it through a mon/tues/thurs/fri schedule). Your body grows on days off, you don't need to just inject on the days you're working out. If you don't want to use winny, look into anavar (if you can afford it), or just do a 6 week prop/fina cycle at 100mg/75mg ED or EOD respectively.

What type of gains could I see from a cycle like that? Also would adding anavar to that cycle increase my gains worthy enough to pay the price?

nj_
    Anavar depends on how much you can afford to run and for how long. 8 weeks of var at 50mg/day is definitely going to result in some killer results IMO.

I could get some var from... I'll call it "Calvin Klien Labs". Due to CK's "designer" label. Anyway if that makes anysense to anyone, would it still be worth it to use that?

Thread Information