paddy155 is offline Member

Found this info on another board. Does this make sense ?

I was looking on another board Guy's and found a post someone had wrote regarding finishing off a cycle with a fast released ester test rather than a slow,so that pct can be started quicker to keep as much gains as possible. I was wondering of you Guy's could have a read and see what your opinion is as I have never read any thread's with this before. Thank's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PERFECT CYCLE CONSISTS OF *BOTH*, SLOW AND FAST-ACTING STEROIDS !

In most cases, a LONG-esterfied injectable steroid such as Testosterone Enanthate or Sus 250 would function as the BASE of the cycle, providing slow but consistent gains throughout the entire cycle's duration.

A SHORT-acting steroid is used in either the BEGINNING of a cycle and/or at the END of a cycle. Typically, Dianabol and Anadrol are used at the beginning of a cycle to provide STRENGTH and MASS gains BEFORE the base(and/or secondary injectable) "KICK IN". A FAST-ACTING stroid such as Anavar or Winstrol is used at the END of a cycle and RIGHT UP UNTIL post cycle therapy (PCT), while the LONG-acting steroid SLOWLY exits the system.

An optimal cycle contains several components:

1.) The JUMPSTARTER: This compound must be FAST-ACTING, so as to generate muscle and strength gains BEFORE YOUR BASE AND YOUR ASSISTANT KICK IN. Jumpstarting usually applies to BULKING cycles, but they can be used effectively in CUTTING cycles as well. Dianabol and Anadrol are the most popular steroids for JUMPSTARTING a cycle, because they both induce incredible strength and mass in a very short period of time; but it important to note that there are MANY other drugs that can be used for this purpose that are usually overlooked. Halotestin at 30-40mgs will provide ENORMOUS strength at the beginning of your cycle, making it GREAT to jumpstart BULKING cycles AND CUTTING cycles. Injectable Winstrol can ALSO be used to jumpstart BULKING CYCLES and CUTTING CYCLES. The Oral is too weak to act as an effective JUMPSTARTER. I would say the same for Anavar and Turinabol . Trenbolone Acetate and Testosterone Propionate (or suspension) are also very popular choices used to jumpstart BULKING cycles. You will be using Dianabol as your JUMPSTARTER.

2.) A Base: This is the usually the most powerful compound in the stack, and it is typically ran throughout the entire duration of the cycle. Most individuals will choose Testosterone for a base, but for those uncomfortable using testosterone; Trenbolone, Equipoise , Masteron , and even Primobolan can be used instead. In your case, the base will be testosterone Enanthate .

3.) The FINISHER: A FAST-acting steroid MUST BE UTILIZED at the end of your cycle's duration! You MUST remain ANABOLIC right up until post cycle therapy! If you FAIL to use a fast-acting steroid such as Winstrol or Oxandrolone during your FINAL weeks while your BASE and/or your ASSISTANT leave your system, you will LOSE GAINS BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN post cycle therapy. This is one of the BIGGEST mistakes people make. Test E will not leave your system for at LEAST 2 weeks after your FINAL SHOT. Therefore, you MUST remain anabolic during these 2 weeks when your adrogen levels PLUMMET! You will be using Winstrol Inject *or* Oral as your Finisher.

Failure to uitlize ANY of the 3 ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS will result in a cycle that is LESS THAN OPTIMAL.*

For an intermediate or advanced user, a SECONDARY ANABOLIC called the "assistant" should be added for OPTIMAL results.

*) The Assistant: This compound is ran alongside the BASE for the majority of the cycle, providing a synergistic effect throughout it's duration. Most people will choose either Deca or Equipoise, usually using testosterone as the base. Trenbolone, Masteron, and Primobolan also make great Assistants. You will be using Deca as your Assiatant.

Beginner:

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs ED
    Weeks 1-10: Test E, 500mgs
    Weeks 10-14: Winstrol Inject, 75mgs ED

Intermediate/Advanced:

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs ED
    Weeks 1-10: Test E, 500mgs
    Weeks 1-10: Deca, 400mg
    Weeks 10-14: Winstrol Inject, 75mgs ED

The Standard Cycle is designed for OPTIMUM anabolism, utilizing precise strategies in order to gain and sustain the most muscle possible!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible write up absolute non sense. They sugest using Tren without test in there.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a little contradicting though when the last two weeks you still have test in your system as it slowly leaves your body,, so it seems you still are anabolic till pct enough to keep what you gained

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive been advising a fast acting compound as a run up to PCT for years.
    That article iv'e read before, makes it overcomplicated.
    It's just common sense to stay anabolic right up till PCT.

Say I was doing a cycle of test enan. Would I gain an advantage by dropping the enan and use say prop for the last two weeks so I can get on to pct quicker? I did not think that was right mate about tren being used as the base for a cycle either.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats reads like the famous bullshitter Ross, this guy is bad news and is only out for himself and to scam people, he is banned from this site and many others...Logic behind finishing on a fast acting gear is very true, many do this and i will always do this when running short burst cycles, but i wouldnt read to much into what Ross post's there is always some form of scam behind it

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    intersting read..matches up with my fav cycle which start with prop and test e (prop kick starts) test e is middle base of cycle and then my cycle finishes with prop and tren a ending at the same time with pct rapidly following due to short esters at end of cycle. There a few other compounds in cycle as well that kinda ties into his"more advanced" theory. This cycle is and has proven to be my most productive cycle so i dunno ..may be something to it. Redz - I think he says tren with test prop ..not alone ..unless i read it wrong.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    my last one was sust 1-11 prop 11-13 then pct 2 days after prop stoped

The only part I was intrested in was the info behind finishing on a fast acting gear. Let's have some input Guy's with this with the more experienced user's.
    Last edited by paddy155; 11-26-2008 at 11:40 AM.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah thats what prop is and thats were i used it, finishing my cycle so all my other esters would drop off and not leave me lacking the stable blood levels right before pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    The only part I was intrested in was the info behind finishing on a fast acting gear. Let's have some input Guy's with this with the more experienced user's.
    Finishing on a fast acting compound is the normal for many proper designed cycles, when you stop the long ester compound just run something fast acting right up to pct start time, example would be either prop, suspension,winny,var ect

Im actually quite glad I found this now. I just don't like the weeks having to wait to begin pct with the long esters.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    then why cant we just start pct prior to the 2 weeks? If we wait 2 weeks for it to get out system then why not just start PCE a week or few days after last shot?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    then why cant we just start pct prior to the 2 weeks? If we wait 2 weeks for it to get out system then why not just start PCE a week or few days after last shot?
    With exogenous test still in system it would be impossible to restart natty test production. The exo test levels would still be to high to allow for this. With a short ester this is not the case.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With exogenous test still in system it would be impossible to restart natty test production.
    That is correct!

Thread Information