Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My 1st Cycle

  1. #1
    NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    41

    My 1st Cycle

    Im 22 6"5 248lbs at 17% BF, I have been training since I was about 18, but really serious for the past 2 years. My diet is clean for the most part( egg whites,oatmeal,fish,chicken,vegs,fruits all that good stuff) yet I have my one cheat day on Saturdays. I have been researching and thought I might do this cycle:

    Test E- Weeks 1-12 500mg everyweek
    Dianabol - Weeks 1-12 40mg ED


    I also have 200 Winstrol tabs 10mg each, can I use them in this cycle? Also I can get Anavar , would either of them be a good pick to add in this cycle?

  2. #2
    MKD's Avatar
    MKD
    MKD is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    Test E- Weeks 1-12 500mg everyweek
    Dianabol- Weeks 1-12 40mg ED
    ull be like baloon

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    Well I would say you shouldnt have a cheat day every week maybe a cheat meal but not day. Also dbol will bloat you more and at 17%bf that is the last thing you want. Try and cut down some fat before cycling the results will be far more profound and noticable if you do.

  4. #4
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    Im 22 6"5 248lbs at 17% BF, I have been training since I was about 18, but really serious for the past 2 years. My diet is clean for the most part( egg whites,oatmeal,fish,chicken,vegs,fruits all that good stuff) yet I have my one cheat day on Saturdays. I have been researching and thought I might do this cycle:

    Test E- Weeks 1-12 500mg everyweek
    Dianabol - Weeks 1-12 40mg ED


    I also have 200 Winstrol tabs 10mg each, can I use them in this cycle? Also I can get Anavar, would either of them be a good pick to add in this cycle?
    Your not ready for steroids yet. Youv'e done your research and you think 12wks of dbol is ok and you might want to add another oral compound too.
    At least read the basics mate.

  5. #5
    NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    41
    What would be best with the Test-E than? I dont eat bad all day,I have a cheat dinner. Could I use the Winstrol ?

  6. #6
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    not to mention at 17% the estrogen sides will be more profound. if you just adopted the diet you should start losing weight but if you have been eating the same things for a while you might need to switch it up because a clean diet and workout shouldn't result in 17% bf natively.

    post your diet with, and try to cut back on cheat meals/days. one bad day can throw off the rest of the weeks diet. but you should put steroids on the side for now

  7. #7
    NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    41
    I got the idea for this cycle off of Steroid .com at the cycles section

  8. #8
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    I got the idea for this cycle off of Steroid.com at the cycles section
    Then you either mis-read it or it needs editing.

  9. #9
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    i doubt they suggest 12 weeks of dbol

  10. #10
    NJBigjay1986 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    41
    Go and look for yourself than at the Novice cycles III

  11. #11
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBigjay1986 View Post
    Go and look for yourself than at the Novice cycles III
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

    That information is oudated, written by a former staff member, and in some cases quite incorrect. Note how the graph shows test, and "optional" dbol , but the written description under the graph mentions test as the first compound, and the second "optional" compound is deca . That alone should indicate there is a problem. I have suggested before removing those cycles, I will suggest it again to admin.

  12. #12
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

    That information is oudated, written by a former staff member, and in some cases quite incorrect. Note how the graph shows test, and "optional" dbol, but the written description under the graph mentions test as the first compound, and the second "optional" compound is deca. That alone should indicate there is a problem. I have suggested before removing those cycles, I will suggest it again to admin.
    Id be more than glad to back you up on that one BIG.

    Those are terribly outdated, and lets be honest, most of Anthony's work is not worthy of being displayed.

    Sorry for the highjack OP.
    Last edited by WARMachine; 11-26-2008 at 04:16 PM.

  13. #13
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    People on here quite often over/under estimate their BF. If the OP at least posted a pic, experienced bros could give an estimate on the posters BF. Then they may not hear "lose weight first" before they get help.

  14. #14
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    ^^ Valid point my friend...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •