thegame01 is offline Member

low blood pressure

i took my blood press all week before starting my cycle and averaged 100-105 over 60 -65. I know it's better then high blood press but i was wondering what effects it can have .

I have read that it could make you a little dizzy and weaker but thats about it .Are there any other medical conditions that could occur from that .i was just curious and i know loww blood press is usually considered when your below 90 over 60 .Since my systolic press is above that and only my diastolic is below does that still mean low press or does both numbers have to be low .

My bro was 150-160 over 80 , any major concerns there ? we will monitor through out our cycle .

Thanks
    GZ

CaptainCaveMan is offline New Member
    Would help to know what your on bro???

Mastiff is offline Member
    High blood pressure has diastolic over 100, and systolic over 200. Your bro is fine. You also don't have anything to worry about. With the BP you mentioned I'm guessing you are thin. They base normal BP on "NORMAL" people. Running blood to fat cells pushes up the BP. Thinner people generally have lower BP than normal. When I was at 5% BF, my BP was 76 over 34. I was as healthy as a horse.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey thanks mastiff. your right i am fairly lean and my bro has a few extra pounds . 76 over 34 dang bro thats low .

Thanks for the reply
    GZ

Thread Information