CJC1981 is offline Associate Member

my 1st seizure letter

i got my 1st seizure letter in the mail yesterday. now i'm debating having it reshipped or taking the loss. if my mail is on a "watch list" then i would be putting myself at a greater risk of a controlled delivery. if i don't have it reshipped then i'm out several hundred dollars and i get no cycle this year. pretty crapy shituation.
    any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    find a new addy to ship it to... ( a friends )

and get that shit reshipped

i dont have any friends likely to cooperate. i thught about a p.o. box, but i'm paranoid about going to the post office to pick up gear. at home i just throw it in the outside trash can until i'm comfortable opening it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they wont reship to the same addy so you'll have to get a new one
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Yep, the last time I got a seizure letter the supplier would not ship to my addy again. Had it shipped to a friends house and it was seized again.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Yep, the last time I got a seizure letter the supplier would not ship to my addy again. Had it shipped to a friends house and it was seized again.
    that usually means that either your supplier is a known source by customs or his packaging sucks.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

mabe i have to do the p.o. box thing then.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    PO boxes are straight bro. thats what i use

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Customs suck heres what I had seized this year(no letter though)

2 vials Tren E
    3 packs clomid (twice so 6 packs total)

Heres the ultimate kicker I had a package opened by customs and still sent through containg letro and nolva in a high quantity but they took the hcg out bastards!

I am using a third address now for the clomid re-ship but the real lesson is screw international I will only use domestic now to prevent this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    that usually means that either your supplier is a known source by customs or his packaging sucks.
    I think it was a selective scam. The package came with the seizure letter inside of it. The supplier is well known for their 20cc sachets. Happened to a few others as well.

football3355 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Customs suck heres what I had seized this year(no letter though)

2 vials Tren E
    3 packs clomid (twice so 6 packs total)

Heres the ultimate kicker I had a package opened by customs and still sent through containg letro and nolva in a high quantity but they took the hcg out bastards!

I am using a third address now for the clomid re-ship but the real lesson is screw international I will only use domestic now to prevent this crap.
    damn, i'd be pist. Yeah I have to check whether or not my source is domestic or inter. I dont want to deal with customs anymore either, tho ive never had a seizure letter, i just want to keep it that way

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    damn, i'd be pist. Yeah I have to check whether or not my source is domestic or inter. I dont want to deal with customs anymore either, tho ive never had a seizure letter, i just want to keep it that way
    This kid has never done a cycle, and everything he says is a lie.....Please dont listen to anything this kid says....

yeah, it was my 1st time using the 20 ml guys. apparently they are more easily noticed than the 3ml guys.
    i'm just paranoid about a controlled delivery to a p.o. box. mabe if i leave the packages in a p.o. box for a week or so i'll be less likely to get popped with a controlled delivery. i'm pretty paranoid right now. before i got the seizure letter, i got a note on my door from the post office saying i had 2 packages i needed to come in and sign for. a couple days later i got 1 package from the supplier which i promptly threw in the trash where it remains. does anyone know how common controlled deliveries are on small orders? i want my gear but i don't want to press my luck.

You through your gear in the trash? I would go pick up my stash.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by CJC1981 View Post
    yeah, it was my 1st time using the 20 ml guys. apparently they are more easily noticed than the 3ml guys.
    i'm just paranoid about a controlled delivery to a p.o. box. mabe if i leave the packages in a p.o. box for a week or so i'll be less likely to get popped with a controlled delivery. i'm pretty paranoid right now. before i got the seizure letter, i got a note on my door from the post office saying i had 2 packages i needed to come in and sign for. a couple days later i got 1 package from the supplier which i promptly threw in the trash where it remains. does anyone know how common controlled deliveries are on small orders? i want my gear but i don't want to press my luck.
    leaving it there for a week won't help, if they know they know. if you get a friend to use his name for the PO and just get the key if it gets seized again you would have to believe its your sources fault.

i don't see the point of throwing it in the trash, its not like they have a stake out two houses down and just wait for you to open your mail, its all done in the offices and on computers i'd imagine.

yeah. i usually leave it in there for a couple days just incase it's a controlled delivery. my theory is if i throw it in the trash outside, then i haven't taken possesion of it. if an agent or 2 want to set outside my house and wait for a couple of days until i retrieve it, only to bust me with a few hundred dollars in gear, then kudos to them and im busted. like i said, i'm a paranoid (cautious) person.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    hy the hell did you throw it in the garbage.....They are not going to bust you at the post office.....how the hell are the cops gonna know when you are going in to pick it up....It probably wouldnt fit in the box, and you have to go and pick it up....Happened to me a couple of times....

like i said, i'm a paranoid (cautious) person.
    Yes that is quite clear!

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    leaving it there for a week won't help, if they know they know. if you get a friend to use his name for the PO and just get the key if it gets seized again you would have to believe its your sources fault.

i don't see the point of throwing it in the trash, its not like they have a stake out two houses down and just wait for you to open your mail, its all done in the offices and on computers i'd imagine.
    i'm not worried about my gear being seized again. i'm worried about increasing my chances of a controlled delivery (where agents wait for you to tage possesion of the package then arrest you) it's probably not common for small deliveries, but if small deliveries keep being shipped to the same person, it may be more likely. i dont know.

Yes that is quite clear!
    yeah i know. but i just got custody of my daughter and any legal problems could cause me custody problems so i'm tryin to be as careful as possible.

i'm not worried about my gear being seized again. i'm worried about increasing my chances of a controlled delivery (where agents wait for you to tage possesion of the package then arrest you) it's probably not common for small deliveries, but if small deliveries keep being shipped to the same person, it may be more likely. i dont know.
    well yeah thats why i'm saying to change the name and address its at. i really don't think they will bust you for going to pick something up from a PO box thats not in your name. especially since they wouldn't have that name/add on their lists.

well yeah thats why i'm saying to change the name and address its at. i really don't think they will bust you for going to pick something up from a PO box thats not in your name. especially since they wouldn't have that name/add on their lists.
    i was under the impression that you have to use your i.d. when opening a p.o. box???

i was under the impression that you have to use your i.d. when opening a p.o. box???
    i'd imagine. thats why i said get a friend to do that part.

i'd imagine. thats why i said get a friend to do that part.
    that's a good idea...... now to make a friend lol. thanks for the help guys. i appreciate all the advice i can get.

LOL well if you come by philly hit me up haha.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Yes that is quite clear!
    Understatement.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Number one , when u issued a tracking number by ur supplier , u have to watch it. U have to look for how long it stays in customs etc. USPS policy is to provide signature for international packages , so a "note' is a normal thing. After few attempts they keep it at the office for a while and if u dont claim it , they send it back. They cannot open it without a warrant. Even if they think that the package contains steroids USPS cannot act on that, nor can DEA, FDA ( customs i believe can do- but that's why u have to track it). Everything takes time, so if it went thru customs quick and u got a note, 99% its good to go. Never write your name ! U can use ur last name ( so pack comes at ur addy, but at least u'll have an excuse that u dont know who that person is. U didn't order anything). There are many precation methods u can apply , but my suggestion is find a domestic supplier !

You're talking about the 20ml sachets right?

I would never order from them again. I've seen on some other boards they are less then dependable. Screwed me over good for $750

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Small packages... Its hard to get anything thru lately.... What country and shipper was it from?

jaserin is offline New Member
    When you open a PO Box, you can put who else will be receiving mail. Like, a hypothetical girlfriend, which you make up. They place the packages in the bigger lockers and leave the key in your PO Box. You just take the key and get your package. At least, this has been my experience with them.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 words........DOMESTIC/HOMEBREW!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I think it was a selective scam. The package came with the seizure letter inside of it. The supplier is well known for their 20cc sachets. Happened to a few others as well.
    Those sachets suck! They leak , hard to extract , others have told me about that guy , I will never go that route

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can mail it to me...ill forward it to you...

outlawmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Sachets suck

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    I've also had 4 letters from the 20ml satchet guy and at this point have chalked it up as a lose. SUCKS! know time to try another route. Good luck all.

Thread Information