gangers is offline Banned

injection question

if i inject into my glutes and a little trickle of blood comes out after injection does that mean some of the juice comes out aswell???

Quote Originally Posted by gangers View Post
    if i inject into my glutes and a little trickle of blood comes out after injection does that mean some of the juice comes out aswell???
    I think this happens with most injections, just a little bit of blood is probably coming from where the needle pierces the skin, that compound is being injected at least an inch in, I can't get it in fast enough with a 23g for it to leak out.

Nic Nok is offline Junior Member
    i would say once you have pushed the juice into your glute, leave the needle in for 5-10 seconds and then withdraw and it should help...

also once you have injected knuckle it in also a bath to soak the muscle helps before injecting,

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I always leave the needle in for ten seconds after and then put my finger on it and rub it to help the oil to disperse into the muscle faster.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic Nok View Post
    i would say once you have pushed the juice into your glute, leave the needle in for 5-10 seconds and then withdraw and it should help...

also once you have injected knuckle it in also a bath to soak the muscle helps before injecting,
    Agree, i always leave the pin in for 10secs, gives the steroid time to dissipate, then just apply aliitle pressure with alco swab that you have ready as you remove the needle, "knuckle" it in can cause some of the steroid to be forced back up the needle track and into subQ tissue, this will only inrease post injection pain.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Aspirate and inject slowly.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by gangers View Post
    its possible but you would see the oil in the blood. even still, it would be such a small amount, i wouldn't worry about it this time

HITTMANN is offline Junior Member
    I use a 2 1/2 inch long pin when i inject into my glute. This insures that the injection is in the core of the muscle tissue. I too get a drip of blood from time to time but thats just coming from the first few layers of skin that the pin peirced. And like t own said even if it is gear its such a small amount theres probably more left over in the syringe than what trickles out

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuD;4328355[B
    ]I always leave the needle in for ten seconds after [/B]and then put my finger on it and rub it to help the oil to disperse into the muscle faster.
    IDK Bro....I want that mofo out as soon as the pin is empty!lol Thats just me though.

Thread Information