green182 is offline Junior Member

New Dianabol Cycle w/ Several ?'s

I recently got a hold of 100 10mg Dianabol tabs. My goal for the off season, like many of us, is to bulk up. I am 21, 6'0 185 and pretty lean, I will soon post before/during/after cycle pictures. I have been working out high reps, with a Back/Bi, Chest/Tri, Legs routine for the past 2.5 months. I eat clean and am starting to load up on the calories and protein. I have purchased the liquid dex and have started 3mg/day (I'm on my 3rd day right now) I plan on starting the D-bol in a couple of days. My question is, how much dbol should I take, and what should I take instead of the TEST during my D-bol Cycle. I choose to stay away from the needles... Should a D-bol Liquidex and some type of Test booster like T-Bomb work? Any advice would be great!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green182 View Post
    I recently got a hold of 100 10mg Dianabol tabs. My goal for the off season, like many of us, is to bulk up. I am 21, 6'0 185 and pretty lean, I will soon post before/during/after cycle pictures. I have been working out high reps, with a Back/Bi, Chest/Tri, Legs routine for the past 2.5 months. I eat clean and am starting to load up on the calories and protein. I have purchased the liquid dex and have started 3mg/day (I'm on my 3rd day right now) I plan on starting the D-bol in a couple of days. My question is, how much dbol should I take, and what should I take instead of the TEST during my D-bol Cycle. I choose to stay away from the needles... Should a D-bol Liquidex and some type of Test booster like T-Bomb work? Any advice would be great!
    I think we need to back up a bit mate.
    STOP taking the ldex, thats the first thing you need to do.
    Then we can take it from the beginning.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know why people like to do D-Bol pills alone, I guess it vary's from person to person.

You will gain alot of water weight. Dbol is usually used in conjuction of kickstarting a test cycle.

Needles are alot safer, healthier, and will yield the results you want to get.

Run it with Test-E @ 500mg/week
    12 weeks

you will have very good gains.

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    I don't know why people like to do D-Bol pills alone, I guess it vary's from person to person.

You will gain alot of water weight. Dbol is usually used in conjuction of kickstarting a test cycle.

Needles are alot safer, healthier, and will yield the results you want to get.

Run it with Test-E @ 500mg/week
    12 weeks

you will have very good gains.
    How would that be possible, it's clear from the ops post( if you read it) he doesn't have any idea what he's doing, lets educate him not kill him.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    How would that be possible, it's clear from the ops post( if you read it) he doesn't have any idea what he's doing, lets educate him not kill him.
    yea he might wind up shooting it into his eyeball...
    PLZ DONT DO THIS ITS A JOKE!!

Subnoize05 is offline New Member
    Like said running Dbol is a great kickstart for injections. But I know alot of people that have opened up to AAS by using DBOL alone and had decent results. Through my experience with Dbol 20-50mg a day has always been best for about 4-6 weeks followed by an Anti-E.

Also if you like to drink alot I wouldnt plan on doin much of that on these. If you dont know dbol is very toxic to your liver just as alky is and not only will you be killn your gains buy also your liver. just my 2 cents anyways

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    yea he might wind up shooting it into his eyeball...
    PLZ DONT DO THIS ITS A JOKE!!
    I think your missing the point.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ^^ x2

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Thats a fact x3

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    whoops. doubled
    Last edited by honda450; 12-15-2008 at 06:01 PM.

green182 is offline Junior Member
    Guys thanks for the replies they are very helpful, please keep them coming. I have done quite a bit of research on D-bol and I am familiar with how toxic it is to the liver, also I have been through many of forums and have seen the same posts (Dont take D-bol by itself) Well what if I do? How is the best way to do so (if somehow all other steroids vanished from the earth and all that was left was D-bol, how would we use it?) Also, why do I need to stop taking the liquidex? I thought that this would prevent the water weight/bloating and negative sides that I would receive from taking the D-bol.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green182 View Post
    Guys thanks for the replies they are very helpful, please keep them coming. I have done quite a bit of research on D-bol and I am familiar with how toxic it is to the liver, also I have been through many of forums and have seen the same posts (Dont take D-bol by itself) Well what if I do? How is the best way to do so (if somehow all other steroids vanished from the earth and all that was left was D-bol, how would we use it?) Also, why do I need to stop taking the liquidex? I thought that this would prevent the water weight/bloating and negative sides that I would receive from taking the D-bol.
    You will gain a lot of water, and lose most of it after your cycle is over

I hope that is enough to deter you from doing a d-bol only cycle.

Thread Information