Triple Stack is offline Associate Member

40 and Back on the Juice

Hello everyone, first post here...

To start, I'm 40 and I found myself quite accidentally, back on the juice! I used to lift through my late teens up to about 28, and through that time had cycled on a myriad of steroids - methyl test, dbol , equipoise (my favorite!), deca , sustanon , and Anadrol 50 (my very first). I only stacked a couple times because sources were alway sketchy at best.

I stopped because it was getting hard to score on a regular basis, and I shifted my efforts back into MMA. Now at 40, I find I cannot dedicate the time for that kind of training with a wife & two little kids. I found myself back in the gym in Dec 08 on a bodybuilding regimen, quite resigned to doing it naturally.

Now the accidental hookup comes along, my workout partner scores a good repoire with a client of his who's well connected. I am currrently taking test enth & deca, front loaded with dbol. I went from 190 lbs to my current 218! Others say I have muscle memory since my partner has not had the gains I have (he's a juice virgin). I used to weigh 240 in "my prime". Is it okay at my age to be doing this? I feel great, I'm scoring with my wife like an 18 year old again - and she's glowing !

I'm in week 10 of my cycle. I take 1ml/250 mg of test & 1ml/250mg of deca x 2 a week. I had fifty 50 mg pills of dbol at the start but stopped after 25 days - it was too much & I was going insane ( I feel great now though).

I should be done now but I got 2 more 10ml bottles of test & deca. I was going to stretch it out & lower dosage to 1ml & 1ml of each 2x week. After this, I plan to clean out for a little.

I'll post more later as I've got lots of questions, and lots of stories...let me know what you think of anything I'm doing (right or wrong)...

OldnBold is offline New Member

cycling at 52

I still run 2 cycles / year. I'm 52 and on HRT. Every 4 months I run a full blown cycle. Usually Test, Dbol , Primo or Var. Tren is a little harsh on the old man, but I love the results. I know guys juicing in their 60's! You are Good to go, bro!

Is it easier to get on HRT at my age? It would be great to go legit...how are doctors about that, I wonder? What's the process? I love the intense libido I've got now from the test, but I was always a horny devil even straight! Do I have to search a doctor that's sympathetic of my need for a better sex life, etc. or may a general practitioner (like my own doc) be willing....how did you get on it?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

if you are NOT going to go directly on HRT, then you will need to run PCT

presto1 is offline New Member
    I'm 42 and went on HRT about 1.5 years ago. Best thing I ever did after visiting numerous docs to find out why I couldn't gain muscle anymore and was depressed and uninterested in sex! Finally, one figured out the test issue and I got my life back as well as my body!

My suggestion would be go the HRT route only if needed. Once you're on, you are on forever so think long and hard about it. Most rational doctors are more than happy to prescribe Testim, which I'm using, or Andrgel as long as you meet the parameters.

I do a couple of cycles of prohormones during the year and a light PCT and it works great! Nothing wrong with juicing over 40 as long as you use common sense. Sounds like it is working for you just fine.

Thanks - My worry is the spotty access to the "supplements". My connection is through my workout partner, who gets them from someone else, who then gets them from someone else....*sigh* you probably know how that works. I have never done a PCT before but sure would have liked to, and I swear I have a little gyno "man boobs"! None was available, I got whatever I could.

Now I could try & talk through the pipeline about getting nolvadex and some other stuff but I'm in unfamiliar territory with that. Our "supplier" seems very knowlegable but has suggested vars and/or winny after this cycle, to help rip up for summer...but he ran out of vars. I'm currently sitting on 100 of them & 23 dbols which to me don't mix well.

8iron is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Triple Stack;4570457]Hello everyone, first post here...

To start, I'm 40 and I found myself quite accidentally, back on the juice!

When u say accidentally, u mean kind of like you fell one day and landed on a syringe full of juice......lol......just some advice at 40 your going to shut down hard after this cycle,, your attitude cant be that u would like to do a pct, but should be u must do a pct...click the blue words.....clomid and nolv...bro you got to do this and read the stickie on pct.....peace!

Must...well, how? I can't walk into a drugstore & say, "some clomid & nolvadex please!" Yes, I'm worried and will push for it from my source. But if that fails, it looks like it may be a visit to the doc out of necessity for HRT...

Thanks for lighting the spark under my butt, you are right. I hated coming off in my 20's...I'm sure it can be disasterous now.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    Must...well, how? I can't walk into a drugstore & say, "some clomid & nolvadex please!" Yes, I'm worried and will push for it from my source. But if that fails, it looks like it may be a visit to the doc out of necessity for HRT...

Thanks for lighting the spark under my butt, you are right. I hated coming off in my 20's...I'm sure it can be disasterous now.
    Click on the blue words and you dont have to go to the drug store....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

AR-R ..... click the bannner...... you'll find what you need.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL & Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL? That'll do it?

If so, I'm so there! And thanks for identifying a problem & providing a solution!!!!

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL & Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL? That'll do it?

If so, I'm so there! And thanks for identifying a problem & providing a solution!!!!
    No problem bro....good luck and enjoy!!!!

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    why were you going insane on the dbol ? you didn't like it?

Yeah, the dbol was powerful to me(50mg) on top of the test & deca . It was making me a little "overprotective" of my wife & I found myself thinking everyone wanted her. It put my brain in like a "primordial-territorial chest-beating" mode! When I came off it I calmed down...

So the over-the-counter stuff above is strong enough for PTC? I don't need prescription-strength pharmaceuticals?

PS - I ordered the Clomi & Tamox last night - Thanks

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ yeah you will be good to go^^^^

So the over-the-counter stuff above is strong enough for PTC? I don't need prescription-strength pharmaceuticals?

PS - I ordered the Clomi & Tamox last night - Thanks

They're the real thing man..... just sold for research purpose and not human consumption.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Hello everyone, first post here...

To start, I'm 40 and I found myself quite accidentally, back on the juice! I used to lift through my late teens up to about 28, and through that time had cycled on a myriad of steroids - methyl test, dbol , equipoise (my favorite!), deca , sustanon , and Anadrol 50 (my very first). I only stacked a couple times because sources were alway sketchy at best.

I stopped because it was getting hard to score on a regular basis, and I shifted my efforts back into MMA. Now at 40, I find I cannot dedicate the time for that kind of training with a wife & two little kids. I found myself back in the gym in Dec 08 on a bodybuilding regimen, quite resigned to doing it naturally.

Now the accidental hookup comes along, my workout partner scores a good repoire with a client of his who's well connected. I am currrently taking test enth & deca, front loaded with dbol. I went from 190 lbs to my current 218! Others say I have muscle memory since my partner has not had the gains I have (he's a juice virgin). I used to weigh 240 in "my prime". Is it okay at my age to be doing this? I feel great, I'm scoring with my wife like an 18 year old again - and she's glowing !

I'm in week 10 of my cycle. I take 1ml/250 mg of test & 1ml/250mg of deca x 2 a week. I had fifty 50 mg pills of dbol at the start but stopped after 25 days - it was too much & I was going insane ( I feel great now though).

I should be done now but I got 2 more 10ml bottles of test & deca. I was going to stretch it out & lower dosage to 1ml & 1ml of each 2x week. After this, I plan to clean out for a little.

I'll post more later as I've got lots of questions, and lots of stories...let me know what you think of anything I'm doing (right or wrong)...
    I would just finish up my cycle...do PCT....save the other jugs for the next run..

Cool, that's great - I'm all for research purposes!!

I already started my two bottles....didn't want to go through summer jonesing for the nectar. Could I stop & save it for later although I already drew from the bottles?

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Bieng similar in age I want to recommend that on top of clom and nolva and a little adex you add 50 mg/a day of proviron ...at the tail end of my last pct I was pretty down and had zero sex drive...started on the pro and felt better and had some carnal thoughts again...it was a good improvement.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Cool, that's great - I'm all for research purposes!!

I already started my two bottles....didn't want to go through summer jonesing for the nectar. Could I stop & save it for later although I already drew from the bottles?
    Yes..

Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Bieng similar in age I want to recommend that on top of clom and nolva and a little adex you add 50 mg/a day of proviron...at the tail end of my last pct I was pretty down and had zero sex drive...started on the pro and felt better and had some carnal thoughts again...it was a good improvement.

Unless I can get it from AR-R (to just "research" it of course!) I think I may be SOL on that.

O Boy, this may be a bumpy ride!

Unless I can get it from AR-R (to just "research" it of course!) I think I may be SOL on that.

O Boy, this may be a bumpy ride!
    wishful thinking

Proviron isn't sold for research purposes LOL...... atleast nowhere i use

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

XNathan is offline Associate Member

... for me is everythink in pharmacy over-counter... and I like it. Its like patisserie, ist good to be graduated M.D. But we have just deca 50mg/ml, Sustanon , proviron and inj. and oral undecanoate... not much to play with.

Thread Information