7four7 is offline New Member

Question Clenbuterol Powder HELP!

G'day lads, I've come accross a 500g tub of clenbuterol powder.

Can somebody help me work out how to measure 20mcg then I'll be on my way
    I have done a search but all I came up with was how to make it injectable which I don't want to do, I just want to put it in my OJ and drink it...
    I'm not another fat person looking for an easy way out, I've been training near on 3 years and am currently 89kg @ 11%BF and around 175cm tall, just want to rip up a bit more.

Heres whats on the tub..

Label:

BRONCOPULMIN

ORAL BRONCHODILATOR
    FOR HORSES

ACTIVE CONSTITUENT:
    16 ug/g CLENBUTEROL HYDROCHLORIDE
    (equivalent to 14.1 ug/g CLENBUTEROL)

How would i measure our 20mcg of the powder any ideas?

Cheers
    Brad

after a bit more research I've found that "ug" is another way to write "mcg", correct?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    yup,

But if you want my honest opinion I would throw the powder away. REALLY. I mean, the quantities in which you should take clen are so small that its nearly impossible to have any degree of precision while making caps with it. You will probably have a hard time due to an overdose if you try to take it like that. Just my 2 cents.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    measuring out mcg is hard unless you have a lab, mate as hugosilva said you prob overdose on it unless you have some mad equipment to measure it out.

cheers lads

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    yup,

But if you want my honest opinion I would throw the powder away. REALLY. I mean, the quantities in which you should take clen are so small that its nearly impossible to have any degree of precision while making caps with it. You will probably have a hard time due to an overdose if you try to take it like that. Just my 2 cents.
    Throw it away....are you kidding.....just make it a liquid like all the other research companies....dont waste it......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Throw it away....are you kidding.....just make it a liquid like all the other research companies....dont waste it......
    for the regular guy,,, making it in MCG caps could be tedious,,,try a simple liquid solution.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    for the regular guy,,, making it in MCG caps could be tedious,,,try a simple liquid solution.

thanks for the help bro, that is just what i said the post before you.....thanks again.....

Ripped AZ is offline New Member

Clen dosages made easy!!!!!

In response to these clowns saying it's too hard to measure out correct dosages it's absolutely easy azzzzzzzz!!!!!

goin off Steroid .com recommdations "start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this hand shaking, sweating, etc& classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldnt work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose."

So the tub of Broncopulmin by Jurox says it's concentration is 14.1ug per gram! 14.1ug's being the equivalent to 14.1mcg correct!!!! well times 14.1 by 2 and there ya have it 28.2mcg for 2grams of clen !!! taken 3 times a day totals to 84.6mcg of three 2grams servings a day putting you right in the middle of recommended 60-120mcg daily dose!!!!!!

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE PEOPLE..... JUST SIMPLE MATHAMATICS!!!!!

legzy86 is offline New Member
    ive actually got the exacy same tub of stuff and have been trying to work this out. just for a trial i took one scoop with a glass of oj just to see what it would do. dont take the shit before u plan on doing any hand writing bro. i was shaking like a mad women shitn razor blades! lol. thanks for the info

azsat25 is offline New Member

where to get Broncopulmin clen

Quote Originally Posted by legzy86 View Post
    ive actually got the exacy same tub of stuff and have been trying to work this out. just for a trial i took one scoop with a glass of oj just to see what it would do. dont take the shit before u plan on doing any hand writing bro. i was shaking like a mad women shitn razor blades! lol. thanks for the info
    i have been looking eveywhere to find clen
    where can i get it?

aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member
    just curious, does anyone know where u can buy the clen in powder form in australia? or if they even sell / make it here?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_bodybuilda View Post
    just curious, does anyone know where u can buy the clen in powder form in australia? or if they even sell / make it here?
    165 posts & haven't read the rule yet huh?

Thread Information