v508 is offline New Member

Deca durabolin for back pain treatment.

Well, how should i start this thread,

i'm a 29 yr old male, i've been suffering from a lower back pain problem for a while, well it's about almost 5 years now, i'm use to be a very active person, but now the problem sometimes limits me on living a normal life, but despite the back issues i still am doing what i love most which is working out, and after i search and googling for a while i found many articel about how deca effect on back pain, how it stores water in muscle tissues and help produces collagen for joints and can speed up my recovery, because of it i'm thinking on running a cycle of deca and sustanon , FYI i work out 2-3 times a week.

what i'm trying to ask here, how does a cycle for my back pain should be ? is it the same as bulking cycle, and how much are the dozes ? i've read an artical that says it's about 100-300 mg/week for deca and sustanon 250 mg/week, can you seniors advice me ? and how many weeks should i run the cycle, is it the same as bulking cycle which is 9-12 weeks ? the thought is that i'm thinking only running for a mild / low dose cycle, since it is also will be my first time, the most important thing is that my back can be cured, a little muscle gain would be consider as a bonus .

i've been thinking to use 1 vial of HCG for my PCT after the cycle, should it be enough ? in the book anabolic 2006 said that HCG is the most powerful PCT what do seniors here think ? or will nolva / clomid will do better ?

i'm waiting for any suggestions and comments and will be much appreciated, hope that seniors here would find times to help me, Thanks in advance.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think steroids are the answer for back pain dude. Get yourself a bottle of Robax Platinum.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by v508 View Post
    Well, how should i start this thread,

i'm a 29 yr old male, i've been suffering from a lower back pain problem for a while, well it's about almost 5 years now, i'm use to be a very active person, but now the problem sometimes limits me on living a normal life, but despite the back issues i still am doing what i love most which is working out, and after i search and googling for a while i found many articel about how deca effect on back pain, how it stores water in muscle tissues and help produces collagen for joints and can speed up my recovery, because of it i'm thinking on running a cycle of deca and sustanon , FYI i work out 2-3 times a week.

what i'm trying to ask here, how does a cycle for my back pain should be ? is it the same as bulking cycle, and how much are the dozes ? i've read an artical that says it's about 100-300 mg/week for deca and sustanon 250 mg/week, can you seniors advice me ? and how many weeks should i run the cycle, is it the same as bulking cycle which is 9-12 weeks ? the thought is that i'm thinking only running for a mild / low dose cycle, since it is also will be my first time, the most important thing is that my back can be cured, a little muscle gain would be consider as a bonus .

i've been thinking to use 1 vial of HCG for my PCT after the cycle, should it be enough ? in the book anabolic 2006 said that HCG is the most powerful PCT what do seniors here think ? or will nolva / clomid will do better ?

i'm waiting for any suggestions and comments and will be much appreciated, hope that seniors here would find times to help me, Thanks in advance.
    What treatment have you had and what exactly is the back problem ?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I think you're way off base ....what exactly is the nature of your back problems?...

Thread Information