Tjelle is offline Associate Member

Want something with little sides..

i was wondering, im not huge, i dont want to be huge im 180cm, 200 lbs.. I have done cyckles before, and lived by the rule that test is the base of all cykles.. my last cykle (with: tren , test, deca , win and masteron ) i got really bad acne and some hair loss, the results im looking for this time are so small and i was wondering.. is it possible du run an all eq cycle with hcg and nolva..
    I know it probably gonna come alot of: noob, dude u dont know shit kind of answers, but i do know some have read alot and am wondering.. some serious anwsers would be great.. thnx..

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you were to run a single compound by itself other then test. EQ certainly wouldnt be the worst choice. However i think for the money, the time, the shutdown, etc. it would not be a worthwile cycle.

why not a low dose test cycle if you are not looking for anything crazy?

or you could go really simple with a var cycle. again not the best choice but IMO a better option the EQ only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i ran anything other then test by itself primo would be the only option. 800-1000mgs of primo a week
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

thanx for the responce.. in case what would you recomend that is not so hard on my hair line? i'm soo worried about my hair...

i got tren , eq and test enathate.. but i need something that is not so bad on the hair line..

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Tren is def bad on the hairline. So i go with test =more gains but eq =less sides and you won't be happy with running it alone as so. Test enth is my fav anyways

what would you consider worse for my hair then.. test or tren ? and is it possible to run eq with just hcg alongside?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    if i ran anything other then test by itself primo would be the only option. 800-1000mgs of primo a week
    BINGO ! Exactly my opinion.
    I'm getting older and I think I'm gonna go with primo and var with low does of test for my cycles in the future.

i dont got a source for primo but can i go with a low dosage of test e and eq, 2x 125mg test e, a week and 2x 300mg boldenone ? and how would that be for my hair line? sorry for going on and on about my hair line, but all of the products i read about in this forum for keeping my hair are impossible to get her in norway.. and will it be enugh test to keep my dick working?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    250mg test and 600mg eq is a fine, mild cycle....as far as hairline its so individual who knows. If u r prone to it ,aas will prob speed up the process...thats my opinion..... its better than using 19 nors or dht based roids thats 4 sure. Id run that cycle at least 12 weeks imo to see marked gains...gains will prob be on the lower side but the should be quality mass gains.....eq will also help with vasualrity...

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    test would probably give you acne and so on.

just got 60 capsules of lymecyclin 300mg so i think i will be good with the acne

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    BINGO ! Exactly my opinion.
    I'm getting older and I think I'm gonna go with primo and var with low does of test for my cycles in the future.

im trying a test-free cycle next summer with primo and var myself. i was never a huge var fan but its been a while and im eager to try this
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information