aussiecol is offline Junior Member

Simple ? from stats. First cycle ?

Simple best advice for the following please. I have done plenty of research and am getting mind screwed mates.

I want another 25lbs of as much lean muscle as I can build before I start to cut and drop 20-25lbs. Time frame 6-9 months total.

I want to know the best gear for a first ever cycle.

Stats:

190lbs
    14% BF.
    2800-3300 calories per day
    200- 225 grams protein.

Strength workouts 3-4 times a week.
    Cardio 3 X 30mins a week.

Help. Want it simple and would like it laid out like I am dumb.....

Thanks guys.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    For a first cycle i would recommend a test only cycle, so first of a would suggest you reasearch in the steriods profiles and find which test you would like to try. Most go with test e. Also do you know anything about pct, if not read the stickies in the pct section.

Im my opinion if you want to bulk you need a bulking diet 200-225g protein a day is not enough, so post up your diet in diet section and build it up, you want for a bulker around 350g protein 400-450g cabs 100g fat.

Once your confident with all that post up a cycle and pct your thinking of running and we will help you out with it.

also how tall are you mate?

Hell, 350 gs of protein a lot for the body to digest. A lot of that will be eliminated in your urine before even utilized by body.

Was thinking of a 12 week 500mg test e cycle with clomid as the pct.

175cm

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiecol View Post
    Hell, 350 gs of protein a lot for the body to digest. A lot of that will be eliminated in your urine before even utilized by body.

Was thinking of a 12 week 500mg test e cycle with clomid as the pct.
    the first part isn't true. its a lot if you were to eat it at once, but the point of spreading meals out over the entire day is to keep delivering nutrients to the body.

so you want to bulk then cut? 20 pound cut is no joke. to do something like that so fast you would really need to be cutting calories which is very catabolic, meaning a lot of your gains from this cycle would be lost. i think you should start with a basic test cycle then for the second one go for more of a lean bulk or w.e you want to call it with a very clean diet

yeah 500mg test e 12 weeks is a pretty standard first cycle which gives good gains,

Your pct is weak what doses are you going to run the clomid for, and for how long?
    I would defenitly get some nolvadex to run along side it. and possible some arimidex to run whilst on cycle.

350mg of protein is alot and there might be a small amount of wastage but while on cycle your body uses protein more effeicently so you need more then the average joe.
    read this thread to get a better idea of bulking diets

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    Aussie,

I am also researching my fist cycle and the conclusion i have come to is to cut before you go on cycle as from what i have learnt your body is going to crash after a cycle and you don't want to be on a calorie deficit and lose everything you worked so hard for during pct or straight after

for your bodyweight you want 1 - 1.5g protein for g of bodywight so 285 - 300 is good but my opinion is if you are adding test and prob a more hardcore training stick some more preotein in - what's the worst that can happen - you piss some out and you utilise everythig you can - do 350 and grow as much as poss but make sure you get enough carbs in to give you the energy to smash the higher intensity workout - don't be afraid of good carbs!!!

So i would say cut to a bf you are happy with then hit the cycle hard with real intensity and then you will be happier.

Just to let you know from my research - and i am a higher bf but am going to drop to around yours before my cycle which is below,

Test e - 500 p/w 1- 12
    d-bol - 30mgs ed 1 - 4
    adex - .25 ed 1 - 14
    pct... 14 - 19
    clomid
    nolva
    both to be confirmed after more research!

Disclaimer - I am still learning so would like someone more knowledgable to pick this apart and revise for both our benefits - i am just letting you know where i am because i think i am a little bit further in the hunt for knowledge!

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    the above looks ok to me for a first cycle, d-bol is optional

Thread Information