Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicnitro View Post
    day 7: still sore as hell - No redness, no fever, about the size of orange knot in the thigh
    ya, it'll go down. This last one in my left leg was still tough and hurt for over 2 weeks.

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    day 10 - still an egg size knot - pain is almost gone completely, except when doing an ass to heel squat.

Turns out a lot of guys don't do well with Sesame Oil. I've met locally with a new HRT doctor and he said he had to change pharmacies over this very issue. It caused him and most of his patients severe pain in the quad's when injected.

I like this new guy:

we are going to try:

Cyp 400 per week
    on day 5 & 6 of each week - an injection of HCG
    Plus we are going to try adding in IGF R3 and keep detailed notes.

I had a full blood lab done today and a complete physical.
    It will be interesting to watch the results 3,6 & 12 months out.

I more than likely will start a new thread with the data.

The other test with the Sesame Oil base: I am going to have throw it out I guess. I just can't take the risk I am allergic to it. I did a cyp shot today with the doctor in the quad and I will see how that feels tomorrow. (just 1cc - cotton seed oil base)

OH - I used for the first time a 25 guage 5/8's needle - holy crap was that easy compared to a 21 guage - it felt like a slin needle ! I just entered a whole new world !!!
    Last edited by nicnitro; 12-23-2008 at 02:02 PM.

binder is offline Member
    ya, i use CSO but mostly because of availibility. The Enanthate I get from the pharmacy has sesame seed oil and I didn't have a problem with it either. Allergy to it could be a good explanation. Usually usinga smaller dosage per muscle will help with that problem. It keeps the body from freaking out on a large dose of something foreign.

400mg per week of cyp? That sounds more like a cycle and not HRT! I've never seen dosages that high for HRT. lol

Also, what are you using 5/8" for? That's pretty short for a person if you have any level of body fat. I'm sitting about 7% right now and shortest i use is 1" for bi, tri, and delt injections. 25g is awsome though!

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    I sat with the doctor and he gave me a bottle of cyp and the needle and asked to observe me inject.

I put 1cc of cyp in with a 25 gauge 5/8's needle in the quad.
    I run off summer around 8 to 9% BF- summer depends on whats going on but around 6 to 7%.

I was VERY skeptical- but let me say this: I had zero issue with this size. It was beautiful !!! No pain, went in slick - I am curious however if I put 2 or 3cc's if I need an inch long needle to get that oil further down.

At 48 yrs old - I carry the majority of my BF right on my obliques. Next to nothing anywhere else.

400mg of cyp is not HRT for sure -- the doc and I are going to keep a chart and watch blood levels, etc.

binder is offline Member
    Well if it works then i would stick with it. I hold most of my bf in my legs and i'm lean everywhere else so i have to use at least a 1" in my legs.

I don't think you should need a longer needle for more volume. if it's in the muscle it's in the muscle. Once you start injecting it will spread out inside the muscle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information