Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
so you just quoted two different doctors, who each show the other side of this argument?

and i'f i'm wrong, but steroids have been used for around 80 years now. so even after they were around for 50 years, how big of news were they? luckily i'm too young to answer that myself, but i'm sure you get my point. maybe 30 years from now hcg will be all the rage

there will always be studies, you can't go by one that proves what you want to hear, its all theories. which means it can't be proven either way definitively.
No, all that came from one article I read. The first doctor it mentions is the one who came up with the HCG weightloss diet. Directly after it states his name and his theory and claims, it states that there is no evidence to support it.

The idea was that this HCG thing is definately NOT new.

I do agree with you that you cant rely on studies completely as they can be easily manipulated to show whatever the desired results are.

Maybe it DOES work? I will remain open to the idea, but it seems like there are alot of reasons to believe it doesnt. I mean think of this.. everyone on this board wants to do the same thing. Add muscle or retain what muscle they have and lose fat. So, this would be the perfect answer for those who are trying to cut, but with all the tricks and and diets and everything BB's use this has never even been mentioned? Or at least vary rarely? I just believe in questioning EVERYTHING!! Especially when someone behind it is making ALOT of money.

P.S. I just broke up with the girlfriend so proving her wrong is definately NOT any motivation for my arguement.

STRIPPERS ARE FVCKIN CRAZY!!! ILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! SHEEEEWWWWEEEEEEE