fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

week 6 and hcg use

i am in my 5th week and still no gains yet whatsoever i dunno how my diet aint 100% in check now cause i am kinda down from that cycle but from tomorrow i am gonna adjust it and see how it goes my diet aint bad either now but it aint perfect,i know that some might question my diet but as i said it aint bad besides no bloat no water gains or even strength gains whatsoever,its a test deca cycle btw,anyways i was looking to run hcg from now till pct how should i run it and also how should i run it if i decided to run it at the end of the cycle?? also should i keep the hcg in the fridge or is it ok to keep it out after mixing it??i know lots of question but i hope that someone answers them all thanks

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Yes, your question is all over the place.

Keep the hcg in the fridge.

Why do hcg if you gained no weight or the gear done nothing.

How much test/deca you using?

You either have shit gear or maybe your test levels are bad.

Get your test levels done first, and see how they are.

Just stop all your gear and dont worry about pct

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post

i am sure my test is legal dunno about the deca,500mg test and 400mg deca i am waiting a few weeks to see if it will kick in or not but i figured to start the hcg either way,what do you mean bu my test levels are bad?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post

thats horrid advice bro you need to do a pct just in case AND get blood work done..

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    I said get bloods done and work from there.

Maybe his gear is bunk, so why do pct?

bump

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Personally speaking I see most of my gains towards the middle and end of my cycles...but at week 5 you should have put on a couple lbs...heres one way to judge your progress....how do your clothes fit....the same or a little tighter...looser....your body may be changing and its sometimes hard to judge ourselves...or we're too hard on ourselves..The way I do the HCG is at the last 2 weeks of cycle 2x a week with 250 iu's each time...then in pct 500 iu's 2x a week till end. And refridgerate that bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i am sure my test is legal dunno about the deca,500mg test and 400mg deca i am waiting a few weeks to see if it will kick in or not but i figured to start the hcg either way,what do you mean bu my test levels are bad?

......my diet but as i said it aint bad besides no bloat no water gains or even strength gains whatsoever,its a test deca cycle btw....
    WTF ... i am sure the gear is fake. Even a dead man will come to life after running that cycle for 5 weeks. No strength at all and no water or bloat that's the opposite of what is should do. The gear is fake i believe.

yeah a do the pct whatsoever it was, but before that get your bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    yeah a do the pct whatsoever it was, but before that get your bloodwork.
    so bro i should run hcg at the last 2 weeks of cycle and then up to pct or during pct as well? i am gonna give that cycle 3 more weeks and see how it goes or if it will ever kick in,the test might be underdosed but its 100% real not sure about the deca though

also i am thinking of running hcg from now till the cycle ends,how should i do that and is there any sides related to hcg use,ex acne etc?

also i am thinking of running hcg from now till the cycle ends,how should i do that and is there any sides related to hcg use,ex acne etc?
    Nothing like those side effects. But i would suggest you to use HCG 500iu 2x / week in the cycle if even if you are not facing testicle atrophy. But most of the guys will say it does not matter. But i used it on cycle and i am in PCT now (dropped the 12 week Test Enanthateto 10 week cycle). Perhaps the test is underdosed. It takes about 6 weeks for you to feel that TEST in you.

500 twice per week i.e 1000 iu or just 500?

1st shot 500iu , 2nd shot 500iu. Total 1000iu /week

bump for more opinions

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nothing like those side effects. But i would suggest you to use HCG 500iu 2x / week in the cycle if even if you are not facing testicle atrophy. But most of the guys will say it does not matter. But i used it on cycle and i am in PCT now (dropped the 12 week Test Enanthateto 10 week cycle). Perhaps the test is underdosed. It takes about 6 weeks for you to feel that TEST in you.
    Your full of bad info time and time again. With in two weeks of starting you should feel a libido/energy increase. By week 5 you strength should be up and around a 3-5lb weight increase from raised estrogen levels (water retention). No need to use the hcg at all.

All you guys that think your gear is underdosed or bunk I feel arent in good enough pre-cycle condition. But pm me the lab anyway, maybe we have a shit lab around again.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hcg gives me acne and aggrevates my gyno, so how do you say no sides??

What your stats, cycle experience and why dont you put a pic of yourself in your avy....a real one of you.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

hey bg i am in the middle of week 5 now and i am having slight strength increases but no water retention or mass gains to report of yet so i am waiting till week 8 and see how it goes if nothing happened 2 more weeks of test e and pct,my nuts shrunk real bad and was thinking of running hcg from now but the acne thing you mentioned kinda scared me so i am not sure

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Hcg gives me acne and aggrevates my gyno, so how do you say no sides??

What your stats, cycle experience and why dont you put a pic of yourself in your avy....a real one of you.
    And Test Enanthate gives me a HELL ITCHING all over the body. Don't want to explain it to you.Check it Itching with Test Enanthate !!!

Does that means all should stop using Test enanthate or i should go and say like you said.

Have just finished one cycle successfully and made my friends finish 2 cycles each without any problems. Test E 500 mg /week. And earlier i was on Natural Test booster and all during the game. fvcked up twice with gyno and testicle atrophy (stopped the cycle with just two shots of DECA and then again with Test and DECA coz of Diareah)when my nuts disappear and can only feel them with touch only. ACNE i believe is bit rare and the gyno you said is only if you take high doses of HCG and that also without Nolva it may cause problem:-

"It may cause gyno (again if doses are too high)...........Another possible downside to HCG is that it to can be suppressive to natural testosterone because it takes the place of LH. Since LH is manufactured in the pituitary because of the response of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) which in turn is secreted by the hypothalamus. Because the HCG mimics LH and is being supplied exogenously the hypothalamus will be given a signal to still stop producing GnRH, so no natural LH will be produced (5). This is why it should always be used with a compound such as nolvadex. So although HCG is essential after long or heavy cycles, it should not be used without an ancillary such as (specifically) nolv. Also HCG therapy should be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to stopping the use of nolva, or it may suppress natural testosterone itself (5). This should not be a problem if you are running it towards the end of your cycle of AAS and before pct."

The word MAY has caused problem here for you BG.

fitguy
    hey bg i am in the middle of week 5 now and i am having slight strength increases but no water retention or mass gains to report of yet so i am waiting till week 8 and see how it goes if nothing happened 2 more weeks of test e and pct,my nuts shrunk real bad and was thinking of running hcg from now but the acne thing you mentioned kinda scared me so i am not sure
    I never said the gear is legal , BG. And the longest time for me for the gear was after the 5th week had pretty gains.I had stomach problem thats why i am not able to bulk up a lot.

BG there is a polite way to say like "Let me correct you..." or wat ever

I didn't want to say it but do you mean that fitguy should not use HCG if he want to get rid of Testicle Atrophy ?

And then at the same time he will have Gyno like you had using HCG and dont' tell me he should not use nolva then ?

I have been runnign HCG and nolva from the past 3 week and did not had any gyno and nuts are good in my pants and though if they are out too.
    Rest to prove my statements i have atleast 3 guys who are using the same cycle and they are following the same PCT ON and OFF. I started with this forum just coz of them.
    Got to go for cardio.
    Last edited by bladerunner9; 12-18-2008 at 02:06 AM.

if i used hcg now will my nuts return to normal size or i should be totally of the gear in order to have it back to normal?

No need to stop the cycle. Its normal for nuts to disappear on cycle. See the brother, the only thing that can get back your nuts is HCG on earth. Use it twice a week on 500iu. Rest wait for some others for suggestion.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    IM not realy sure on this but I would say if your nuts shrank really bad like you say then im pretty sure some aspect of those compounds are working... Give it a couple more weeks before you drop the cycle. Also I think hcg is ran the last 2-4 weeks of a cycle like this one and not all through the cycle, but probably would'nt hurt to run anyway seeings how you are getting testicular atrophy.
    Last edited by AcePowerZ; 12-17-2008 at 09:52 AM.

i am not going to stop the cycle to get my nuts size up my question was will hcg use during the cycle bring them back to their full size or it wont get back to full size except when i am totally off gear..

also how long should i wait for the gear to kick in before i decide to stop it? 6 weeks? or should i wait more,i dont wanna waste money and time actually i am very down cause thats the 2nd attempt for me with zero gains

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    well if your nuts are shrinking I am sure the gear is working. Also the HCG will kickstart ur nuts. Here read
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    also how long should i wait for the gear to kick in before i decide to stop it? 6 weeks? or should i wait more,i dont wanna waste money and time actually i am very down cause thats the 2nd attempt for me with zero gains
    Keep runnin the cycle,, it will pick up. Whats your diet like? Calorie/protein/carb intake?

i am not going to stop the cycle to get my nuts size up my question was will hcg use during the cycle bring them back to their full size or it wont get back to full size except when i am totally off gear..
    bump

Yes HCG will bring back your nuts back during cycle.

so if i ran hcg from now should i run 500iu twice per week untill before pct or during pct as well how should i structure it??

I started HCG on the fourth week of cycle coz my balls were lost. I did shot on after every 4 day in the week with 500iu. Many where the recommended is on last two weeks two week before the cycle completes and the first two weeks on cycle. But taking it during the cycle will not harm you. Check the HCG stuff in the profile and in PCT section. Its all there.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    so if i ran hcg from now should i run 500iu twice per week untill before pct or during pct as well how should i structure it??

i use 500iu a couple times a week.. ending it before i start my actual pct.

so my last hcg inj would be the day before pct right?

Thread Information