Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    50

    couple options for next cycle... help me out

    hey guys, going to start my next cycle in about a week and have a few options i can do... all gear is on hand already. here are a few options i have come up with. i am 27 230lbs 15%bf done a handful of cycles... let me know what you think, i am looking to put on maybe 10lbs while keeping bf where its at or lowering it just a bit. thanks

    cycle 1
    weeks 1-15 1000mg test E
    weeks 1-15 400 mg deca
    weeks 7-15 50mg/day winny
    PCT after

    cycle 2
    weeks 1-15 700mg prop
    weeks 7-15 50mg/day winny
    (can also add the deca to this cycle)

    or if you have any other suggestions please let me know. thanks

  2. #2
    Jfew44's Avatar
    Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle of a Cornfield
    Posts
    1,900
    Whats your cycle experience? Have you used deca before and how much test did you run? Also, I would work on lowering that bf% a little before hopping on this cycle

  3. #3
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    a little long with the winny on both. first one needs some tweakin,, thats a low deca to test ratio. stop deca wk 14 and winny from wk 12-17

  4. #4
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,195
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Whats your cycle experience? Have you used deca before and how much test did you run? Also, I would work on lowering that bf% a little before hopping on this cycle
    All of what he said ^^^^

  5. #5
    boxer1's Avatar
    boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    284
    i personally i would run cycle 2 but run it like this
    1-15 prop 100mg/day
    1-15 npp 100mg/day
    7-15 winny 50mg/day
    if you run the prop and want to use nandrolone your better off using npp as its also fast acting and you can shoot it ed with the prop, good luck which ever way you go.

  6. #6
    blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    50
    i could also lower the test to 750 a week for 15 weeks and raise the deca to 500 for 10 weeks.... have used deca years ago at 400/week, never been over 750 for the test. thanks

  7. #7
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by blown93302 View Post
    i could also lower the test to 750 a week for 15 weeks and raise the deca to 500 for 10 weeks.... have used deca years ago at 400/week, never been over 750 for the test. thanks
    That sounds more reasonable. Is the winny injectable or oral? If inject, ok to run like you planned.

  8. #8
    Jfew44's Avatar
    Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle of a Cornfield
    Posts
    1,900
    Well without knowing your cycle history (you haven't told us yet) I would run the test at the most you have (750?) for 15 weeks and a little more deca than you have (500?) for 13 weeks. What is your planned PCT? And full cycle history would help

  9. #9
    blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    50
    somebody suggested this on another board... lmk what you guys think of it...

    weeks 1-10 750mg test e
    weeks 1-10 500mg deca
    weeks 11-20 100mg prop/day
    weeks 13-20 50mg winny/day
    PCT weeks 20-26

    Winnny is tabs. i am not going through my entire cycle history, i have done around 8 of them nothing with test higher than 750 and have not taken deca since the 2nd cycle about 3 years ago. thanks

  10. #10
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    If you just want 10 lbs why so much and long?

    You want a hard lean 10-15 pounds just run the prop about 10 wks and then throw in the winny for the last 6 weeks.

  11. #11
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    If you just want 10 lbs why so much and long?

    You want a hard lean 10-15 pounds just run the prop about 10 wks and then throw in the winny for the last 6 weeks.
    That is quite the cycle for 10 lbs. Just change your goal to 20+ lbs and you're good to go.

  12. #12
    Jfew44's Avatar
    Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle of a Cornfield
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by blown93302 View Post
    somebody suggested this on another board... lmk what you guys think of it...

    weeks 1-10 750mg test e
    weeks 1-10 500mg deca
    weeks 11-20 100mg prop/day
    weeks 13-20 50mg winny/day
    PCT weeks 20-26

    Winnny is tabs. i am not going through my entire cycle history, i have done around 8 of them nothing with test higher than 750 and have not taken deca since the 2nd cycle about 3 years ago. thanks
    My bad bro, for some reason I was thinking this was one of your first, must have been someone else. That cycle looks good to go, what pct are you planning for it?

  13. #13
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    damn i feel like im contradciting everything this am but id run deca at 400 longer ..i really like the deca/winny stack along with test but hey that(above) will work. Long cycle for gains u are looking to acheive ...but it will work.
    Or even better imo like jfew said this: I would run the test at the most you have (750?) for 15 weeks and a little more deca than you have (500?) for 13 weeks. throwing in winny on the back end(9-16) or up to pct (if u use test e)....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-30-2008 at 01:52 PM.

  14. #14
    blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    damn i feel like im contradciting everything this am but id run deca at 400 longer ..i really like the deca/winny stack along with test but hey that(above) will work. Long cycle for gains u are looking to acheive ...but it will work.
    Or even better imo like jfew said this: I would run the test at the most you have (750?) for 15 weeks and a little more deca than you have (500?) for 13 weeks. throwing in winny on the back end(9-16) or up to pct (if u use test e)....

    i have a shit ton of test... i could run it at 1000mg for 15 weeks and get one more bottle of deca and run that at 500mg for 15 weeks also...

  15. #15
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    you prob dont need test at 1000/week...thats your choice..u def wanna stop deca at least 1 week before test..... deca at 400 or 500 is good. Id run adex at .25 or .5 eod for sure with 1000test/400-500deca and even at 750test/400-500deca...but thats just me.... winny id run 9-16 or 10-17 start pct at end of week 17(begin of week 18)
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-31-2008 at 12:02 AM. Reason: deca amount 500 not 50 *L*.....

  16. #16
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Just going by your original goals, cycle #1 would work for you and be cheapest of all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •