HackBen is offline New Member

Opinions on this cycle

I found this cycle being sold as a kit and would like to hear some educated opinions on it. Also, any improvements you would reccommend would be greatly appreciated.

9 weeks total
    weeks 1-7, 500mg Test-E (weekly)
    weeks 1-4, 30mg D-Bol (daily)
    weeks 5-7, 50mg Anadrol (daily)
    weeks 3-5, 25mg Proviron (daily)
    weeks 6-9, 10mg Nolvadex (daily)

I don't plan on starting any cycle for about three months yet but want to get as much info as possible now so I can do this the right way.

Thanks all!

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    stats. age, height, weight, bf %, and cycle experience?

if that is your first cycle (im assuming it is)...its too heavy. im no expert but im confident that no one on here is going to advocate that cycle and based on my knowledge....its structured like hell in many ways.
    Last edited by MMArmour; 12-29-2008 at 06:01 PM.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Need more info to give you proper advice.

7 weeks for Test E is short. If this is your first cycle just use Test.

1-12, 500mg Test-E (broken up into two shots a week)
    1-12, .25 A-Dex

PCT 2 weeks after last test E shot.

Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ agreed. 7 weeks is really when the test starts pumpin good. 7 weeks of oral is way too long for a first cycle IMO, if this is your first. More stats?

HackBen is offline New Member
    I'm 27, 5'11", 230 lbs, low bodyfat(<10%).

I did a cycle a few years back to get geared up for football but didn't know what the hell I was messing with. Just something that was being passed around the locker room at the time. That cycle was similar to what Sherman01 recommended; 12 weeks, test-e(400mg) per week(split over a couple of days)
    weeks 1-4 I took d-bol daily(20mg)
    PCT was clomid(100mg)-nolvadex (20mg)-arimidex (.25mg) daily for four weeks following last inject.

I had no serious sides at all while on that cycle and only have fond memories of clobbering the crap out of people on the field with a seemingly endless supply of aggression. I gained at least 25 pounds easy that summer. I lost a bit after the cycle, met a girl, marriage, kids, blah, blah, blah.

That being said, I've always wanted to go back "on" and I'm finally in a position to do so. More importantly, I'm trying to become as educated as I can this time so I don't have any doubts(I made a few ignorant mistakes last time and got lucky). I've been reading what I can and so far this board is the most helpful and informative resource I've found(thanks!).

Anyway, hope that helps. Been leaning towards 12 week test-e(500mg wk.) and d-bol(30mg daily weeks 1-4) similar to what I've done before but read some good things about anadrol and wanted to give it a try. Which is what attracted me to this kit.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah dont like the cycle..
    test is to short.
    dont like the dbol /drol back to back
    nolvadex 6-9 i dont get.. is that suppose to be pct?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HackBen View Post
    I found this cycle being sold as a kit and would like to hear some educated opinions on it. Also, any improvements you would reccommend would be greatly appreciated.

9 weeks total
    weeks 1-7, 500mg Test-E (weekly)
    weeks 1-4, 30mg D-Bol (daily)
    weeks 5-7, 50mg Anadrol (daily)
    weeks 3-5, 25mg Proviron (daily)
    weeks 6-9, 10mg Nolvadex (daily)

I don't plan on starting any cycle for about three months yet but want to get as much info as possible now so I can do this the right way.

Thanks all!

Bad cycle... Is this your first??
    If this is your first cycle dump the orals AS

10-12 weeks of test then PCT is fine for a first cycle. You need to know if you are having bad reactions to what you are taking. And taking 5 things will make that Hard. Also 20-30 lbs isnt a far fetched story gain wise for a first timer.

You also should steer clear of Drol untill you have decided to go into a third bulking cycle. REAL Drol gives migrain headachs, moodyness, hunger, sweats, Highblood pressure, Bloody noses. EXTREME weight gain.. this sounds good but if you do not have your diet CLEAN you will be a fat ass in no time.

I have run from 50 - 200 mg a day with Drol.

As a second bulking cycle i always recomend

Sust or equiv 1-12 or 15
    Decca 1-10
    Dbol 1-6
    then PCT. works well.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit View Post
    Bad cycle... Is this your first??
    If this is your first cycle dump the orals AS

10-12 weeks of test then PCT is fine for a first cycle. You need to know if you are having bad reactions to what you are taking. And taking 5 things will make that Hard. Also 20-30 lbs isnt a far fetched story gain wise for a first timer.

You also should steer clear of Drol untill you have decided to go into a third bulking cycle. REAL Drol gives migrain headachs, moodyness, hunger, sweats, Highblood pressure, Bloody noses. EXTREME weight gain.. this sounds good but if you do not have your diet CLEAN you will be a fat ass in no time.

I have run from 50 - 200 mg a day with Drol.

As a second bulking cycle i always recomend

Sust or equiv 1-12 or 15
    Decca 1-10
    Dbol 1-6
    then PCT. works well.
    agreed if its your first cycle test for 10 to 12 weeks at 500mg is all you will need followed by proper pct 2 weeks later

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    too short, stretch out your test by another 3-4 weeks and youll be fine

Thread Information