chopper9451 is offline Associate Member

police drug testing

looked around and seeing some info about this. Im looking into a police officer opening and was wondering if they do lab testing or just a piss test? im on week 4 of test-e 500 right now.

Do they give you a polygraph? is so and you tell the truth will that hinder?

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    depends on department...new york city tests for juice and rec drugs...I know NY state police give polygraph, only department I know off doing that..Ater you pass the test, when they send you the paperwork of the process, it would say in there if they plan on polygraph.

it wont be for state. prob county or city

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    yes they do polygraph tests. they will ask about steroids , however i am unsure if they will physically test for them as it is very expensive

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ true, testing for AAS costs money, most of the police force are mainly looking for rec drugs and not AAS. if you do exhibit signs of agression or steroid use (blow up fast) then they might give you one

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    dude you need to look on steroid .com to see how long it will be in you system. if you are just doing test it should be out of your system in a couple of months (stay away from deca ).

regardless of the blood test they will do the polygraph and unless you think you can beat that then just wait until after you get the job. the physical test is that bad anyways its mostly about cardio and agility rather than incredible strength. and if you wait until after you get the job you can still go and be a big ass cop haha since they wont test you after. good luck

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Absolutely positevely YES. Police and Sheriffs WILL give you a polygraph and they WILL ask you about steroid use . There is really no way to lie and pass. Sorry, just giving you info you dont want to hear. The only agency that does NOT give lie detector tests is US Customs and Border Patrol. I know first hand as I am in the hiring process now. As far as the police? My dad's been a police officer for 25 years now. He's an FTO and told me what they look for. Sorry bud, I'd go for the government job as they are more leinient.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    beat the polygraph svalley? appaently they cant be beaten?:P hahaha

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member

I think if a guy looked like this when he entered the police, I think that would throw up some red flags. Why do they let Ronnie go by when he's obviously juicing?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cause Ronnie was the Man. LOL

In any case, I have a friend with a criminal justice major who's graduating next semester. He's done part-time cop work already, and he's juicing. I'm not sure if he's been drug tested yet. I'll have to ask him about the issue, I guess.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know they do not test for steroids or polygraph in the city i live
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    A friend at the gym recently went to FBI training ( I know this isnt local, but interesting). He had to go through quite a bit of screening which took months before it was final. I asked him specifically about steriods , because I knew he had at least a couple of cycles under his belt. He said they test for it initially but then it's more of a don't ask, don't tell policy. He said it was obvious a lot of them juiced and they dont seem to mind it that way.

ronnie coleman didnt start getting into bodybuilding and doing steroids until after he became a cop

I would just wait and if you have already started well that is on you....good luck

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    A friend at the gym recently went to FBI training ( I know this isnt local, but interesting). He had to go through quite a bit of screening which took months before it was final. I asked him specifically about steriods, because I knew he had at least a couple of cycles under his belt. He said they test for it initially but then it's more of a don't ask, don't tell policy. He said it was obvious a lot of them juiced and they dont seem to mind it that way.

thats exactly how it is, you have to be clean when you enter then you'll never again be tested unless a boss puts you up which dosnt happen. they actually go around to your old high school and neighborhood and talk to all your teachers and neighbors. i have a good friend who is a field agent and the backround check is vigerous
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

well, we will see what happens. being on on week 5 of a test-e 500 cycle its too late now. I was start the process and im sure they will inform me on what is to come. i live in a small town of like 6k people so maybe its not as specific.

Good luck and happy new year...keep us informed...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by chopper9451 View Post
    looked around and seeing some info about this. Im looking into a police officer opening and was wondering if they do lab testing or just a piss test? im on week 4 of test-e 500 right now.

Do they give you a polygraph? is so and you tell the truth will that hinder?
    Most likely just your standard rec drug test.
    The polygraph,,I dont know.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Cause Ronnie was the Man. LOL
    ronnie is the devil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHovN...eature=related

pretty sad stuff
    Bodybuilding is evil ronnie coleman is the devil LMAO youtube vid

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Im guessing that it is state dependent on that issue. You should be able to find that info online...google it

That guy that created that website, pisses me off to no end. He uses reasoning that has no direct correlation to what the Bible truly states. His interpretation of the Bible is immensely skewed and needs to get a reality check.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by svalleyg135 View Post
    ronnie coleman didnt start getting into bodybuilding and doing steroids until after he became a cop
    Ronnie joined the Arlington Police Department in 1989 and won the heavyweight and overall titles of Mr. Texas in April of 1990, so it's not likely he didn't bodybuild when he joined the force.

been looking into it more and have seen under my county web site under their requirments for application is only a pee test for street drugs and on the question sheet is if you "have ever taken an illegal substance (including marijana)." that seems like it.

Could find nothing about a polygraph. Now there would be nothing that would give them incentive to test for AS from the piss test would there be? just with test e

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    North Las Vegas police department doesn't do a lie detector test of the traditional sense, it does a voice stress analysis test which is considered tougher than the standard polygraph. But many current and former officers say they know of more instances of people beating the voice stress test than a polygraph.

Boedog is offline New Member
    I live in a somewhat small town and I know they test for REC drugs but not steroids there is also no polygraph either.

You should ask one of the officers who work there what the process is.

Thread Information