sonysucks is offline Associate Member

Short pin injections

While on holidays I will be needing one last shot of Sust. The idea is to simply get a sostenon preloaded 1 cc syringe while on holidays and administer it...but the problem is the pins on those are .5inch. I am currently using glute shots with a 1.5 incher. I went back to my reading and it seems the shoulder is optimum for this length of pin ,however I read of a high probability of soreness in the shoulder....not cool on holidays or really anytime...and since my glute shots are trouble free I am wondering if anyone has used .5er's for their glutes?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't do it. I've never heard of anyone using less than 5/8 in on any site, let alone glutues where most will say use 1 1/2in. Why can't you just preload a 1 1/2 in pin?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if you had striations on your ass, a .5in pin wouldn't go deep enough.

You need to use at least a 1in pin to get deep enough into the muscle to be absorbed.

1.5 is the standard for glutes...If you have a 5/8in pin preloaded, you'll want to go bicep or tricep for it. Shouldn't make a difference if u read about the proper way to inject into those sites.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    never used .5" in glutes, i wouldnt even think about it. ive read of too many mishaps with the oil just coming back out and your shot being totally worthless. i agree with DAEM if you wanna go with .5" inject into your bi or tri

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    i am quite sure that if you try to jab your bi or tri you would end up in pain for a quite a long time man!!!those are the two spots along with calves that can really make you scream like a little girl for days on end if you dont do it properly!!

hmmm,cant take a preload cross the borders. Gotta buy there...may just take a 1.5 syringe and buy a vial.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You need one last shot before you leave? Just take one before you leave and call it good. Sus has some long esthers. Too much trouble for me trying to arrange one shot.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    What size would someone use for a pec?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    What size would someone use for a pec?
    I use 25 ga, 1"

I will be taking one on the 6th and leaving on the 7th,then need at least one during the 2weeks on holidays.Its no biggee,worst case I will buy a vial and some needles at wallyworld.
    The cycle was prepped with this in mind as I want to be on cycle not off nor in pct to ensure no sexual sides.when I return its two weeks off then pct.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    LOL hope this helps i was traveling and had to use a diabetic needle for one cc of sustonon... i dont know how long it was but it was short... .5 ish (guessing) so what i did was pushed it in real hard so it was dimpling my ass... the other issue was it took for ever to get it through the tiny gagded needle... i covered it with my finger after i was dont to make sure nothing came out. so that is my experence good luck

Thats kinda what I was thinking . I may try it as it will have no harm and it is the least exspensive cure for the situation.
    Yeah it helps.
    Thanks

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well just so you know i pushed real hard... i guess if you dont go deep enought you"ll get a lump cause you are not in the muscle deep enough (their is some layer you got to get under it goes skin, fat, that layer then the muscle) so ... def not best case senario - what about quad or like what was offered earlier... do half in each shoulder???

I would not try to use a .5" needle in the glute. A lot of guys can't get by with 1" there. If that's all you can get, shoot a small muscle groupl delts, tris bis.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    shoot ur tris i have shot tris plenty of times and its not that painful. I was using test prop too, and trics seemed to give me the least amount of pain in my injections spots..well that and legs, but with a .5 its pretty simple just shoot ur tris.

I dont have any instruction on tri shots or photos...anyone gotta link?

Thread Information