FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

New to cycling, but not steroids.

Stats.

Mid thirties.
    200lbs 6ft1
    sub 10% bf
    4 years training.
    Insanely anal spread sheet diet.

Even though if have never cycled, I have been on 200mgs week cyp TRT from a doctor for about a year. I also take .5 twice a week Arimidex and I do a 5 week run of hcg , 2000iu/week every four months, just for my ball size. This all means I don't do pct. I have crap natural levels and I am on test for life.

I wanna do something for three months as a mild bulker, while I up my calories about 500kcal/day. Should I do 600mgs test only or something like 400mgs test with 400mgs deca ? I am leaning towards adding a second compound, thinking that maybe my receptors might respond better to a new compound, rather that just upping the dose of test. I am open to any suggestions.

I know some other members do this kinda stuff, hoping to get advise from the blast and cruise crowd.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I cruise on cyp, when I blast my choice is to up the test and add in tren and mast, or just tren.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you want to achieve bro? Gain mass I'm guessing?

I think the increased test dosage along with the mild Deca dosage would be great for you to add at least 10lbs of lean mass in 10 weeks...I can't see why you wouldn't respond well to it.

I'm sure others will respond with more pointed advice as I've never been on TRT and am only speaking from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I cruise on cyp, when I blast my choice is to up the test and add in tren and mast, or just tren.
    Do you think I am ready for tren ? What dose cyp and tren? Do I need to do anything different when I come off other then cruise with 200mgs cyp? Do you think my doctor will catch it?

Big
    Only you could say if you're ready or not, but you wouldn't want to run the doses I use. Depending on how often you have bloodwork your doc would likely know something was up.

Nah, I don't want to run your doses BIG(how long ago did you change your name?). I think I can gain 10 non water pounds without going crazy.

I have blood work every 6 months. I was thinking doing 3 on 3 off then doing blood work, repeat.

Big
    I can't remember, it's been a while now since I changed it. 3 on/off then bloodwork should be fine.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    so this is your first blast but also first real cycle? i would agree with daem and stick with the deca at first. you can try the tren but most people don't recommend it for a first cycle, although you're in a whole different boat

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i cant speak to the cruise and blast but for what its worth when i hear mild bulker i think test/deca ...and you will feel good on it as well imo. Deca helps joints etc....as long as estrogen in check easily controlled sides (and u have adex) ..i dunno thats my vote...

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    I personally don't see anything wrong with a person trying any steroid for a first cycle, even Tren or Anadrol . You just have to read up on the drug to make sure you know how to handle it with care. The only thing I wouldn't recommend for a first cycle is HGH, IGF-1, or especially Insulin . Insulin can kill you if you don't use it right.

Tren is a great drug to run, and it's been in every cycle I've ever done. If you wanna do a test/tren cycle, then use like 500mg of Test every week and 50mg tren every day.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ the point of keeping it simple is to be able to learn how each compound affects you, and what works for you. if you run test/tren /anadrol , you wouldn't know what sides are from what compound, what makes you bloat, what makes you lean, since all the profiles say pretty similar stuff

Thanks guys, I am gonna go the test and deca route.

What doses would you say is a mild cycle?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Mild (in my humble opinion)

500 mg Test / EW
    400 mg Deca / EW

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id add another compound to change it up, deca is great but man oh man tren is AWESOME!!!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i like your 400mg/400mg idea that would be good.....

Thread Information